Perverted Islam

Christians were burning witches and the killers of masters as late as the early 18th century.

Christians wiped out Native Americans in Mexico, the US, and Canada throughout the 19th century.

hobelim, you little troll, who the fuck do you think you are. Fuck off if you cannot do this honestly and squarely.

Last edited:
Christians were burning witches and the killers of masters as late as the early 18th century.

Christians wiped out Native Americans in Mexico, the US, and Canada throughout the 19th century.

hobelim, you little troll, who the fuck to you think you are. Fuck off if you can do this honestly and squarely.

Pssst! So what. I am not a Christian and what the fuck does what Christians did hundreds of years ago have to do with what Muslims are doing to this day or the fact that Mohammed was a psychotic serial killer and child rapist in every language?

Like I once said, you might as well have a dick tattooed on your forehead.

You could be a hobbit for all I care.

You used Mohammed who lived a long time ago, not a century ago. And Jews, along with Christians and Muslims, commit atrocities today.

You are a psychotic poster with a dick up his ass. :)

Fuck off if you can't post sense.

You could be a hobbit for all I care.

You used Mohammed who lived a long time ago, not a century ago. And Jews, along with Christians and Muslims, commit atrocities today.

You are a psychotic poster with a dick up his ass. :)

Fuck off if you can't post sense.

Wow, that was a good one. The old dick up the ass routine.

I'm devastated, and just when I thought things were going so well......

:) Yep, you got doinked.

You logically cannot characterize Islam by the jihadists.

You logically cannot rant about Mohammed while saying I can't use later examples of Christian perversity.

You can characterize and rant all you want, but it does not mean anything realistically except that you pant and rant and chant.

Who cares?

:) Yep, you got doinked.

You logically cannot characterize Islam by the jihadists.

You logically cannot rant about Mohammed while saying I can't use later examples of Christian perversity.

You can characterize and rant all you want, but it does not mean anything realistically except that you pant and rant and chant.

Who cares?

Ahem, yes one can characterize Islam by what is done in the name of Islam by jihadists who are doing exactly what their holy book demands of them and as sunniman said, needs no interpretation. Beat women, chop off heads, hands and feet, beat women, rape little girls, beat women, kill infidels, beat women, commit suicide while taking as many people with them as possible, all the while professing to be a religion of peace.

Who cares about my ranting and raving?

apparently you.

And BTW I hope every single Christian that ever committed an atrocity in the name of Jesus hundreds of years ago dies.

Oh, wait a minute! They are already all dead.

Get over it already.

Last edited:
The reason threads keep getting started asking about the extremist version of Islam is because every time one does get started some jerk has to jump in with how screwed up religion is or what Christians did. This is getting really, really old. I wish mods would do something about it. I would hate to be whiner who does so but I am going to start flagging every post off topic and an attempt to derail the thread. There is a serious question about what is Islam and many of us around here would like to get some response.

RV has been reported for being off topic.

When someone falsely ascribes jihadism as normal Islam, they are going to get that booted up their asses.

And the freaks want to ignore the horrors committed in the name of Judaism or Christianity.

Not gonna happen, and when it is done, it will be reported.

Th
There is no moderate or extremist Islam.

There is just Islam. ...... :cool:
that is interesting, but there is a difference between Sunni and Shiites denominations? It is apparent they do not get along with each other, I know there are a few more denominations of Islam but they hold no sway or power in any country and just hold tribal distinctions.

Al Qaeda was started primarily by bin laden due to the fact the Americans were in the holy land Saudi Arabia. The "infidels" Should not be allowed there. Although we were there at the request of the royal family and help build and train Saudi pilots and maintainers to be able to defend there homeland. Did they dislike the fact we were training them up? But instead of taking it out on the royal family in Saudi they took it out on the USA. And then branched off after we left Saudi at the end of 2002.

But even in places that are not in the Mid East, like the Philippians with Abu siyef, they want their own land and government for themselves, and resort to kidnapping killing bombing, and recruitment to get what they want. This isn't about a holy land or oil or people invading them. My assumption is that if we leave the Mideast alone move out and stay neutral, just looking at the evidence of the past I think they would still cause trouble and resort to terror until they get land and converts and take over. I realize every religion want to take over and convert. But I am curious on what Muslims think about places not in the Mid East that are causing terror. I know the Mid East gets a bad rap. But I see problems in other places as well.

Last edited:

When someone falsely ascribes jihadism as normal Islam, they are going to get that booted up their asses.

And the freaks want to ignore the horrors committed in the name of Judaism or Christianity.

Thanks i realize all religions cause trouble but was curious on the difference in the Muslim communities and my assumptions do seem like I am condemning muslims and Islam, I am not. Just curious that with any religious crime no matter what religion, faith and belief is at the core of that individual's perception or the groups perception and with every religion it boils down to Hating another culture race or religion.

When is jihadism normal Islam?

hobelim, you little troll, who the fuck do you think you are. Fuck off if you cannot do this honestly and squarely.
So what are you trying to say here? That all religions are violent so we should address violence inherent in religion? Please make your point more clearly. I do not know what you are trying to say here. This is an honest and sincere question.

I keep hearing tha administration say Islam has been perverted by the terrorists. And I can't figure out what has been preverted to make people kill, the definition of preverted is this.

alter (something) from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.

Ok now we have a definition. So what in the Koran has been preverted? What part was distorted or corrupted? If you look at the state departments list of terror organizations you see an overwhelming number of "perverted Islamic terrorist organizations"; in almost every country that Muslims have occupied. It is a trend it seems and they use the same tactics, beheading, bombing, kidnapping. So we have a trend of perverted Islamic terrorists that all say they use an unaltered version of the Koran. So how exactly has it been preverted? Did they add text and scripture to the Koran to come up with this?

I have a suspicion that Muslims the world over walk a fine line between being moderate and extreme. Because nothing in the Koran limits them from making that jump. And is the reason Muslim countries are so hush hush about it. Because you can have moderate Muslims one day and the next they are all in the streets protesting and killing. Terror is the root of the religion. If you don't believe me look up any news reports of Muslims protesting in the streets or burning flags. And usually over a picture of muhamid or something as small as that. That is why I believe the problem persists today because it is in their religion to do such things submission. And the fact they believe they are doing gods work....a job or economic choices is not going to stop or make it better, true believers do what they do for faith not because they do not have jobs. And I believe they can walk into any mosque in the world and recruit a good number of moderate Muslims to their cause, anywhere. It is the core of who they are and gives their life meaning fighting for their salvation. We are fighting an enemy that believes dieing for their cause in battle gives them martyrdom.

I see the administration also pointing at Christian extremists, but most of those are lone wolf attacks. And they are not funded by different government sources nor were they capturing large tracks of land gaining monetary value for oil and being sold weapons by agencies. Completely different .

I believe most Americans cannot comprehend Muslims countries because most of their children are taught the Koran at an early age and most can recite the Koran verbatim at an early age. It is part of their culture and belief. And in most of those countries life has little meaning. Killing people normal.
The koran itself teaches the perversion.

I keep hearing tha administration say Islam has been perverted by the terrorists. And I can't figure out what has been preverted to make people kill, the definition of preverted is this.

alter (something) from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.

Ok now we have a definition. So what in the Koran has been preverted? What part was distorted or corrupted? If you look at the state departments list of terror organizations you see an overwhelming number of "perverted Islamic terrorist organizations"; in almost every country that Muslims have occupied. It is a trend it seems and they use the same tactics, beheading, bombing, kidnapping. So we have a trend of perverted Islamic terrorists that all say they use an unaltered version of the Koran. So how exactly has it been preverted? Did they add text and scripture to the Koran to come up with this?

I have a suspicion that Muslims the world over walk a fine line between being moderate and extreme. Because nothing in the Koran limits them from making that jump. And is the reason Muslim countries are so hush hush about it. Because you can have moderate Muslims one day and the next they are all in the streets protesting and killing. Terror is the root of the religion. If you don't believe me look up any news reports of Muslims protesting in the streets or burning flags. And usually over a picture of muhamid or something as small as that. That is why I believe the problem persists today because it is in their religion to do such things submission. And the fact they believe they are doing gods work....a job or economic choices is not going to stop or make it better, true believers do what they do for faith not because they do not have jobs. And I believe they can walk into any mosque in the world and recruit a good number of moderate Muslims to their cause, anywhere. It is the core of who they are and gives their life meaning fighting for their salvation. We are fighting an enemy that believes dieing for their cause in battle gives them martyrdom.

I see the administration also pointing at Christian extremists, but most of those are lone wolf attacks. And they are not funded by different government sources nor were they capturing large tracks of land gaining monetary value for oil and being sold weapons by agencies. Completely different .

I believe most Americans cannot comprehend Muslims countries because most of their children are taught the Koran at an early age and most can recite the Koran verbatim at an early age. It is part of their culture and belief. And in most of those countries life has little meaning. Killing people normal.

Islam is not like Christianity. There is only one Islam. Different schools of thought emerge from it, but ultimately there is only one Islam.

In Islam, blood, property and honor are sacred. They are not just protected, they are sacred.

So what are you trying to say here? That all religions are violent so we should address violence inherent in religion? Please make your point more clearly. I do not know what you are trying to say here. This is an honest and sincere question.
It is easy enough to understand. Man and religions are violent, as are man and atheism.

Islam is not like Christianity. There is only one Islam. Different schools of thought emerge from it, but ultimately there is only one Islam.

In Islam, blood, property and honor are sacred. They are not just protected, they are sacred.
Go say that to your ISIS buddies at the next mass beheading.

Forum List

Back