Peter Strzok Sues Over Firing

No it won't.
McCabe and his chances at winning are slim to none; and slim left town.
These seditionists are only grandstanding.

Stroke is just trying to delay his upcoming criminal indictment.

Here's another one who is suing for being fired.

It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Former FBI agent Peter Strzok sues DOJ over his firing for anti-Trump texts

I hope he wins as well. He was just voicing his concerns , the same as most republicans. I mean look at my sig of Lindsey G and many felt like him, as he was not well liked. It was pillow talk.
I hope I win the Mega Millions Lottery, and I have a better chance than Strzok.

I hope he wins as well. He was just voicing his concerns , the same as most republicans. I mean look at my sig of Lindsey G and many felt like him, as he was not well liked. It was pillow talk.

"Voicing his concerns.." :auiqs.jpg:

Strozk hated Trump even more than you do, dolt!

Every republican hated tramp. Never tramp , remember? Strzok was no different than everyone.

Every republican hated tramp. Never tramp , remember? Strzok was no different than everyone.

I hope that you are getting t/x for your TDS.
But no one is counting on it.

Voicing his concerns? More like, he was voicing his unconcerns. Strzok’s texts attacking candidate Trump “sowed doubt about the FBI’s handling of the (Clinton) investigation, and impacted the reputation of the FBI.”

The actions of Strzok and the other FBI agents involved in the Clinton investigation “demonstrated extremely poor judgment and a gross lack of professionalism.”

The bureaucracy will simply shrug its shoulders and continue on a downward path that destroys the effectiveness of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. And no one – except for criminals, terrorists, and other wrongdoers – wants that to happen.

the-real-election-collusion-was-james-comey-andrew-mccabe-peter-29993545.png

Voicing his concerns? More like, he was voicing his unconcerns. Strzok’s texts attacking candidate Trump “sowed doubt about the FBI’s handling of the (Clinton) investigation, and impacted the reputation of the FBI.”

The actions of Strzok and the other FBI agents involved in the Clinton investigation “demonstrated extremely poor judgment and a gross lack of professionalism.”

The bureaucracy will simply shrug its shoulders and continue on a downward path that destroys the effectiveness of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. And no one – except for criminals, terrorists, and other wrongdoers – wants that to happen.

the-real-election-collusion-was-james-comey-andrew-mccabe-peter-29993545.png

The FBI's reputation is still wounded.

Using his job to conspire to overthrow a legitimate election

Using his job to conspire to overthrow a legitimate election

Penelope grew up in a Banana Republic. It's what she is familiar with; seems normal.

You must not watch the Dem debates then. Graham has been criticized because he was pals with McCain and Leiberman and voted in that direction to many times. Being rumored gay was a point of contention due to this. This Strzok will probably be Epstiened.

No it won't.
McCabe and his chances at winning are slim to none; and slim left town.
These seditionists are only grandstanding.

This thread isn't about McCabe.

It's about Strzok.

Do try to keep up.

He doesn't have any sense at all. During the hearings. That he was googling eyeing someone on the committee as if he was being serenaded by them.

th

Obviously not ALL republicans hate or hated Trump or he wouldn't be president. Even you can't be that dumb.

Strzok let this hate effect his performance as an FBI agent. He must have written a book and wants this doomed to failure law suit to help the sales.

Comey, McCabe and Strzok...three disgraceful clowns who should be doing time right now. They should be charged with sedition but then that would drag in King Barry and Clinton and that can't happen.

They are too big to jail.

Forum List

Back