Petition for Treason Charges against Republicans online

151K. Well, Tehran Tom, now what do you have to say for yourself?
It could be millions and it won't matter. But then you already know that don't you you lying piece of human garbage?
I'm not lying about anything. People are just keeping the heat on and I'm perfectly fine with that because that cocky little POS needs to be taught a lesson - don't mess with the bull.

What "heat?" Do you believe that any of the Senators in question are actually worried about being prosecuted? This petition is just a list of imbeciles who have self-identified.
No, they're worried about looking like assholes, like Tehran Tom.

i was waiting for this. So this is no different than Kennedy, but when we compare Obama to the countless things he has done that Reagan has done. you people throw a hissy fit and say its nothing like that, and you cry about abuse of power, being a tyrant, dictator, and acts of treason.

This is why your opinions are worthless.

The one throwing a hissy fit is you. Telling people on this board that they dont have a voice, because you dont agree with them? Reagan worked with Congress, Obama goes around Congress. Dont compare them. Obama pretends Congress doesnt exist so they have to act on there own.
Iran Contra was all about Reagan ignoring Congress and conducting negotiations and weapons deals with Iran while he conducted a war in secret that was specifically forbidden by Congress. People in his administration were indicted for their activities. By the time it was over a record number of his highest officials needed pardons. It made his administration the most corrupt administration in history if the criteria for most indictments, convictions and pardons are used to determine the most corrupt administration.

Oh Puhleeze. Obama does worse things every day, and he does them in broad daylight. The difference he that he gets away with them because the press protects him and the spineless Republican refuse to do anything about it.
no he doesnt.
He certainly does.
yeah no.

And here we are with absolutely no one being able to identify or explain how treason was committed. And everyone ignoring the fact the Logan act does not apply to Congress.

Though their invitation to Netanyahu doesn’t equate to treason, their directly contacting Iran’s leaders to stop the peace process violates federal law.

The "peace process"?!! Are you really so gullible as to think that lifting the sanctions on Iran and enabling them to get nukes in 10 years or less is going to bring peace?! So allowing Iran's fanatical, terrorist-backing, Holocaust -denying leaders to have more money and nuke weapons is gonna lead to peace?! I mean, really, how foolish and naive can anyone get?

As for the Logan Act, (1) funny how you guys pick and choose when you care about the law, much less the Constitution, (2) U.S. Senators are part of "the authority of the United States" so the Logan Act arguably does not apply to them, and (3) how about the visits and letters that Democratic Senators and Representatives made to the Soviet Union and other communist nations during Reagan's presidency in which they did not hesitate to express their disagreement with Reagan's foreign policy? Gee, I didn't hear any Democrats worrying about the Logan Act back then.

Last edited:
And here we are with absolutely no one being able to identify or explain how treason was committed. And everyone ignoring the fact the Logan act does not apply to Congress.

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.”

So the question would be did the Republicans try to influence the conduct of any foreign govt?

I think the answer is yes if thats the bar.

g5000 I wonder what you think about this

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.”

So the question would be did the Republicans try to influence the conduct of any foreign govt?

The Logan act does not apply to the Congress especially not to US Senators which have a responsibility and duty to be involved in foreign affairs as detailed by the Constitution. Or perhaps you can explain why past dealings by DEMOCRATIC Senators was not a breach of the law?

The one throwing a hissy fit is you. Telling people on this board that they dont have a voice, because you dont agree with them? Reagan worked with Congress, Obama goes around Congress. Dont compare them. Obama pretends Congress doesnt exist so they have to act on there own.
Iran Contra was all about Reagan ignoring Congress and conducting negotiations and weapons deals with Iran while he conducted a war in secret that was specifically forbidden by Congress. People in his administration were indicted for their activities. By the time it was over a record number of his highest officials needed pardons. It made his administration the most corrupt administration in history if the criteria for most indictments, convictions and pardons are used to determine the most corrupt administration.

Oh Puhleeze. Obama does worse things every day, and he does them in broad daylight. The difference he that he gets away with them because the press protects him and the spineless Republican refuse to do anything about it.
no he doesnt.
He certainly does.
yeah no.
He certainly does.

The Logan act does not apply to the Congress especially not to US Senators which have a responsibility and duty to be involved in foreign affairs as detailed by the Constitution. Or perhaps you can explain why past dealings by DEMOCRATIC Senators was not a breach of the law?

They were Democrats, silly!

Someone else did it too isnt a defense, you could just post any info on how the Logan act doesnt apply and that would be awesome

So Ted Kennedy Should have been imprisoned?

no he doesnt.
He certainly does.
yeah no.
He certainly does.
sure if you are a retard

Beyond the hypocrisy of this pathetic petition, the more important issue is what charges should have been brought against Nancy P brain and that old hag who became Sec of State? I love Democrats, they are truly a piece of work, and yet still dumber than shit to believe that what apply's to others does not apply to themselves.

Wow, 318,386 signatures now! When do the trials start or can we just go straight to hangin'?

Oh yeah, never.

Don't worry though, here's another one demanding the exact same thing. I'm sure they'll listen this time. Only needs 94,710 more signatures :

Immediately file charges against the 47 Senators who have sent a warning letter to Iran under the Logan Act. We the People Your Voice in Our Government

You know the definition of Insanity right?

EDIT: There's prolly ten of them there pet-titions. Better sign em all!

Git er Done! Ye haw! :uhoh3:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back