Petition to impeach Pelosi for treason

Interestingly enough you could argue this has merit. Compare and contrast to accusing Trump of treason because he beat Hillary, or just for breathing.

Petition to ‘Impeach Nancy Pelosi for Treason’ Goes Viral
LOLOLOL

Conservatives are such dumbfucks.

Morons... you can’t impeach a member of Congress. Only the president, vice-president, and civil officers of the United States can be impeached; which does not include members of Congress. The one and only time it was tried, it failed miserably because of that.

2s0blvo.jpg

She can be removed from her speakership with a simple motion to vacate, seconded.

We have two dead cops in Houston. Two critically injured. Open borders and drug cartels! Build that fucking wall.

Sorry but no cops died in that raid yesterday. Two are in critical condition, two were listed in stable condition but expect a full recovery. a fifth was injured but I don't think it required hospitalization.
And no news that the two dead drug dealers were illegal aliens. WillowTree just lied to score political points.

True, but the odds are that they were. Given the area of Houston and knowing where black tar comes from.

We have two dead cops in Houston. Two critically injured. Open borders and drug cartels! Build that fucking wall.
Yet native white boys kill more than the illegals could ever kill..
So if we sent our native white boys to Mexico illegally and they kill less Mexicans than the Mexicans do that would make it okay? See how stupid you sound?

Interestingly enough you could argue this has merit. Compare and contrast to accusing Trump of treason because he beat Hillary, or just for breathing.

LOLOLOL

Morons... you can’t impeach a member of Congress. Only the president, vice-president, and civil officers of the United States can be impeached; which does not include members of Congress. The one and only time it was tried, it failed miserably because of that.

2s0blvo.jpg

She can be removed from her speakership with a simple motion to vacate, seconded.
Uh, no, it’s not quite that simple. Such motions would not actually remove her from that position. All they can do is call for another vote to elect a House Speaker. And given how Pelosi bitch-slapped Trump into caving, I don’t see Democrats voting in anyone else.

Sorry but no cops died in that raid yesterday. Two are in critical condition, two were listed in stable condition but expect a full recovery. a fifth was injured but I don't think it required hospitalization.
And no news that the two dead drug dealers were illegal aliens. WillowTree just lied to score political points.

True, but the odds are that they were. Given the area of Houston and knowing where black tar comes from.
And maybe they are. No one knows yet since barely any information about them has been released.

So WillowTree lied to score political points as he doesn’t know that they are. Just like he didn’t know any police officers were killed, yet he falsely claimed two were.

And maybe they are. No one knows yet since barely any information about them has been released.

So WillowTree lied to score political points as he doesn’t know that they are. Just like he didn’t know any police officers were killed, yet he falsely claimed two were.
My mistake! I own it. The drug dealing cockroaches, they bee dead. Two of them.

LOLOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

Uh, no, it’s not quite that simple. Such motions would not actually remove her from that position. All they can do is call for another vote to elect a House Speaker. And given how Pelosi bitch-slapped Trump into caving, I don’t see Democrats voting in anyone else.

I'm right. A motion to vacate needs to be filed.

LOLOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

I'm right. A motion to vacate needs to be filed.
No, you’re wrong. You claimed she can be removed by seconding a motion to vacate. She can’t. Removing her involves holding a new election in the House for Speaker. The motion you mentioned can only call for such a vote. And again, even if that vote were to be called, there’s no evidence a new election would result in a different Speaker.

Forum List

Back