Petraeus could receive additional punishment for mishandling classified documents...

Truth used to matter. I attack "her" ideas all the time. Like her saying she wants to continue the work Obama started. She can't even run on her own "ideas." She is nothing but a dishonest coat tail riding no accomplishment liar. The reason I bring up Bosnia is it is so well proven. If she lies about something so damn obvious what else does she lie about? I'll answer for you, everything.

Get back to us when you have a substantive issue to discuss other than, "She lies about stuff".

You have some sort of evidence he did this? You have some evidence he did this without Mrs. Clinton's approval or Obama's? Remember this is a country that we just bombed the crap out of leading to the murder of their leader and a power vacuum in the middle east.

And if you want to criticize the stupidity of getting in the middle of Libya's civil war, that's fine. Except neither party really did at the time and we were kind of happy to see Khadafy go, given what a pain in the ass he had been since the 1970's. The point is, Stevens could have asked the Turkish Diplomat he was meeting with to meet him in Tripoli, he chose to meet him in Benghazi. So that means either 1) He ignored obvious danger and went or 2) the danger wasn't that obvious.

Of course, no one wants to talk about that because Stevens is dead, and no one likes to kick a dead guy. So the republicans raise a shitload of money from dumb shits like you implying Hillary did something sinister, and after 8 investigations, admit that there was no wrongdoing on her part.

Of course, no one wants to talk about that because Stevens is dead, and no one likes to kick a dead guy. So the republicans raise a shitload of money from dumb shits like you implying Hillary did something sinister, and after 8 investigations, admit that there was no wrongdoing on her part.

Your statements are ignorant and are a prime example of a blind hipocret.

If Hussein can go after an honorable soldier who risked his life for our nation, he can surely go after a corrupt lying Politician like Hillary Clinton. Let's see what he does... or doesn't do.

If Hussein can go after an honorable soldier who risked his life for our nation, he can surely go after a corrupt lying Politician like Hillary Clinton. Let's see what he does... or doesn't do.
Sadam is dead.

Petraeus fell for a honey pot. that deserves punishment

Is Hillary Clinton next?

Translation- no one is going to do anything to Petreaus, but you are hoping, hoping, hoping for him to get a more serious punishment so that you can justify your vendetta against Hillary.

Hey, maybe you guys can take a clue from Bernie, and actually challenge her ON THE ISSUES!!!

She nor bernie have a clue on the issues.

Sadam is dead.

Yeah meanwhile, Bill Clinton goes on being a serial pervert and Hillary goes unpunished. Will Hussein go after her like he did Petraeus? Seems pretty unlikely to me. It's 'Party before Country.' Hussein will let her off the hook.

Sadam is dead.

Yeah meanwhile, Bill Clinton goes on being a serial pervert and Hillary goes unpunished. Will Hussein go after her like he did Petraeus? Seems pretty unlikely to me. It's 'Party before Country.' Hussein will let her off the hook.
sadam is dead, he can't "go after" anyone.

david patraeus handed classified documents to his biographer/mistress. why do you think that's ok?

Sadam is dead.

Sadam is dead.

That's what you Clinton-Bootlickers say anyway. We'll see if Hussein goes after Hitlery like he did Petraeus. I mean, at least Petraeus served his country bravely. He actually risked his life for it. In contrast, Hitlery's just a corrupt lying politician douche. The ball's in Hussein's court. We'll see what he does... or doesn't do.

Sadam is dead.

That's what you Clinton-Bootlickers say anyway. We'll see if Hussein goes after Hitlery like he did Petraeus. I mean, at least Petraeus served his country bravely. He actually risked his life for it. In contrast, Hitlery's just a corrupt lying politician douche. The ball's in Hussein's court. We'll see what he does... or doesn't do.
do you really not know sadam was deposed and executed?

why do you have a hard time accepting that what patreaus did was wrong?

Sadam is dead.

And like i said, we'll see if Hussein goes after Hitlery with the same zeal as he did Petraeus. Stay tuned.

Remember Bill Clinton's National Security Adviser, Sandy Berger? He was allowed to plead guilty to a misdemeanor when he was convicted of stealing documents from the freaking National Archives and destroying them. He paid a fine and avoided jail time and nobody in the media seemed the least bit curious about why the guy who was at the top of the intelligence network would become a common thief. It's all about protecting the Clintons and Petraeus is on his own.

And like i said, we'll see if Hussein goes after Hitlery with the same zeal as he did Petraeus. Stay tuned.
I'm unfamiliar with either Hussein or Hitlery?

who are they?

who are they?

You're being a bit disingenuous, no? Don't be a liar like Hitlery.

who are they?

i know nobody by those names.

who are they?

who are they?

who are they?

Sure ya don't.

who are they?

who are they?

Sure ya don't.
sadam is dead, i don't know for sure about all of his sons. any of them alive? thise are the only Hussein's i can think of.

and hitlery doesn't even begin to ring a bell

Forum List

Back