Pfizer Now Says First Two Shots Were Worthless

So the thread title is just another load of crap. I thought so.

We already knew the omnicron versions was much weaker than the others. As already pointed out for years now, most viruses mutate into weaker strains eventually, and that is what is happening now.

You should listen to the people that actually do the research.
Don't listen to politicians.

The effectiveness of the vaccine was there for the first variant, it has declined over the variants but is still significant.

I never claimed anything about what the WHO might have said about boosters...but since you bring them up they have said that studies seem to confirm that they are improve protection against all variants.

Claiming victory when you're debating using false claims is an interesting strategy.

They aren't bright enough to realize the original strains are still out there, and run around babbling as if the new strains just upped and took completely over n stuff, which just a lie.

You should listen to the people that actually do the research.
actually, i listen to the statistical analysis, which is the bottom line to any and all science Idb
Don't listen to politicians.
F*ck the whole shill bunch.....
The effectiveness of the vaccine was there for the first variant, it has declined over the variants but is still significant.
No, it wasn't 'effective' in the first place
I never claimed anything about what the WHO might have said about boosters...but since you bring them up they have said that studies seem to confirm that they are improve protection against all variants.
You did not, they did.....>>>>>

Vaccine strategy based on booster doses of same composition not sustainable: WHO

Amid a global demand for booster shots for protection against the Omicron variant, the World Health Organisation (WHO) has warned that a vaccination strategy based on repeated booster doses of the original vaccine composition is unlikely to be appropriate or sustainable.

so your 'studies' are.....along with any other Pfizer fairy tale....

1642548340658.png

Claiming victory when you're debating using false claims is an interesting strategy.
excuse me?

methinks you need to backup on that one ....

~S~

actually, i listen to the statistical analysis, which is the bottom line to any and all science Idb

F*ck the whole shill bunch.....

No, it wasn't 'effective' in the first place

You did not, they did.....>>>>>

Vaccine strategy based on booster doses of same composition not sustainable: WHO

Amid a global demand for booster shots for protection against the Omicron variant, the World Health Organisation (WHO) has warned that a vaccination strategy based on repeated booster doses of the original vaccine composition is unlikely to be appropriate or sustainable.

so your 'studies' are.....along with any other Pfizer fairy tale....

View attachment 589807

excuse me?

methinks you need to backup on that one ....

~S~
"Amid a global demand for booster shots for protection against the Omicron variant, the World Health Organisation (WHO) has warned that a vaccination strategy based on repeated booster doses of the original vaccine composition is unlikely to be appropriate or sustainable."

Do you understand why they say this?
Clue; It has nothing to do with the effectiveness of the booster against the virus.

Jan 6 was nothing---but a bunch of pist off taxpayers/voters. And yet you chose to pretend it was something more. The Drama queen nonsense of 1/6 isn't impressing anyone but the very weak minded among the dems.
I agree...but then why are Republicans putting forward new legislation that inhibits protests? Of course the Democrats are in agreement with it all....and every one of those creeps are citing Jan 6 as the excuse for doing so.

Our rights to protest and letting our voices be heard are being summarily erased. And it's not just one party doing it. That's what I'm bitching about...

Jan 6 was the least damaging protest of them all. Including the ones from the previous summer. But it's the one being used to erase our rights with. Of course I think that the people getting arrested and jailed for their part in it are overly harsh.... especially when that previous summer nobody got arrested and if they did they went right back out. Even though they got caught setting fires and looting.

"Amid a global demand for booster shots for protection against the Omicron variant, the World Health Organisation (WHO) has warned that a vaccination strategy based on repeated booster doses of the original vaccine composition is unlikely to be appropriate or sustainable."

Do you understand why they say this?
Clue; It has nothing to do with the effectiveness of the booster against the virus.
Because over use of the original vaccine is going to cause problems with your immune system.
Meaning that a variant booster won't cause you to react with variant antibodies but instead just the original antibodies.

That's why... Moderna has had several variant boosters ready for mass production but has been stopped by the FDA. I don't know why. Pfizer says they will have a variant booster by spring.... Again I don't know why they are dragging on this.

But while the effectiveness of vaccines is debated the real questions go unasked and unanswered.

Its articles and statements like this that only infuriate those who don't give a crap about politics but simply want the truth so they can make well reasoned choices.

You are causing strife and arguments when there really doesn't need to be any. You, yourself, are keeping things from progressing into endemic virus strategies and keeping pandemic policies in place.

You want things to stop? Go back to normal? Then stop being so sensational and start being rational. Then someone somewhere might treat your "facts" as realistically true.

If by "rational" you are referring to people who swallowed every single lie sold by pharma, CDC, FDA, Fauci, and media, you must be very proud of yourself. I say, you've been duped.

Let me give it to you in simplest possible terms, you were never protected against COVID. The mRNA shot provided you with a sense of protection against spike protein, which is specific part of the specific virus. By taking the shot you were provided with hope that your immune system will develop defense against spike protein and be able to use that defense against whole virus. When it didn't happen, you had breakthrough cases, in millions, which by itself contradicts the definition of "breakthrough" and prove that you didn't have protection at all.

And after all this, if you still believe that new "omicron variant vaccine" will do any better, I say... go for it. Take a shot. Be "rational".

1642159422894.jpg

Last edited:
If by "rational" you are referring to people who swallowed every single lie sold by pharma, CDC, FDA, Fauci, and media, you must be very proud of yourself. I say, you've been duped.

Let me give it to you in simplest possible terms, you were never protected against COVID. The mRNA shot provided you with a sense of protection against spike protein, which is specific part of the specific virus. By taking the shot you were provided with hope that your immune system will develop defense against spike protein and be able to use that defense against whole virus. When it didn't happen, you had breakthrough cases, in millions, which by itself contradicts the definition of "breakthrough" and prove that you didn't have protection at all.

And after all this, if you still believe that new "omicron variant vaccine" will do any better, I say... go for it. Take a shot. Be "rational".

View attachment 589999
So when your political leaders begin with you practicing drinking Kool aid...just go with it and shave your head too.... you will be more comfortable.

Personally I recommend you drink that Kool aid in a ditch...it will make burying you easier on all of us.

Fake news source.

Fox News is real news. See if you can find the story on Fox.
When lefties cannot attack the content, they resort to attacking the source. Fallacy.

Because over use of the original vaccine is going to cause problems with your immune system.
Meaning that a variant booster won't cause you to react with variant antibodies but instead just the original antibodies.

That's why... Moderna has had several variant boosters ready for mass production but has been stopped by the FDA. I don't know why. Pfizer says they will have a variant booster by spring.... Again I don't know why they are dragging on this.

But while the effectiveness of vaccines is debated the real questions go unasked and unanswered.
No, because it's diverting vaccine away from under-vaccinated countries and that is where the greatest danger of variants originating from is.
The more freely that a virus can spread in a population the more chance that mutations will occur.

So when your political leaders begin with you practicing drinking Kool aid...just go with it and shave your head too.... you will be more comfortable.

Personally I recommend you drink that Kool aid in a ditch...it will make burying you easier on all of us.

Usually, when person begin the sentence with "so", it making an assumption on something they just heard or read...

Your "so" is no different, except, the assumption you made is based on nothing you read in my post, in fact, completely opposite of what I wrote.

Feel free to re-read it as many times you need to understand what I said, and if you're still unable to understand, come back and I'll explain it to you again.

P.S. I hope you know what kind of people need an explanation more then once.

The OP suggests the shots were useless against covid in general but later it suggests they’re useless against omicold.
I think it’s the latter and this has been known for awhile now.
Unless you’re a democrat.

I told you so.

January 17, 2022​

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla makes startling admissions about the vaccines​

Last week Albert Bourla, the CEO of Pfizer, gave an interview to Yahoo Finance and made some truly startling admissions. He said, among other things, that the two original Pfizer injections provide no protection against COVID-19.​
"We know that the two doses of the vaccine offer very limited protection, if any," Bourla confessed.​
If, then, you have received the two shots, you are not protected against infection or severe COVID or death. Neither are you less likely to transmit the disease to others than your unvaccinated neighbor or co-worker.​

To put it in a different way, the first two jabs you have taken are no good to you at this point.​
7_91_9.gif

It was less than a year ago that we were promised that these injections would be our ticket to safety, normalcy, and freedom.​
Those who believed this and submitted themselves to Pfizer are now for all practical purposes unvaccinated. It is as if they had not taken anything all.​

I don't know how but somehow this has been taken out of context. I could see how an official at Pfizer would say the first two shots are no longer effective given all the new variants, but initially they did work they were effective. There weren't any breakthrough cases until the newer variance showed up.

The OP suggests the shots were useless against covid in general but later it suggests they’re useless against omicold.
I think it’s the latter and this has been known for awhile now.
Unless you’re a democrat.
I strongly believe this statement was taken out of context.

So the thread title is just another load of crap. I thought so.

We already knew the omnicron versions was much weaker than the others. As already pointed out for years now, most viruses mutate into weaker strains eventually, and that is what is happening now.
I'm quite certain you're correct.

I told you so.

January 17, 2022​

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla makes startling admissions about the vaccines​

Last week Albert Bourla, the CEO of Pfizer, gave an interview to Yahoo Finance and made some truly startling admissions. He said, among other things, that the two original Pfizer injections provide no protection against COVID-19.​
"We know that the two doses of the vaccine offer very limited protection, if any," Bourla confessed.​
If, then, you have received the two shots, you are not protected against infection or severe COVID or death. Neither are you less likely to transmit the disease to others than your unvaccinated neighbor or co-worker.​

To put it in a different way, the first two jabs you have taken are no good to you at this point.​
7_91_9.gif

It was less than a year ago that we were promised that these injections would be our ticket to safety, normalcy, and freedom.​
Those who believed this and submitted themselves to Pfizer are now for all practical purposes unvaccinated. It is as if they had not taken anything all.​

Shocking....
And to Think My Intelligence at NOT Wanting
that shit Almost cost me my Fucking Job

Forum List

Back