Pfizer Pressured By Liberals To Influence The 2020 Election

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Pfizer Was Pressured to Delay Vaccine Approval Until After 2020 Election to Deny Trump Goodwill: Report

In order to deprive then-President Donald Trump a political victory before voters went to the polls in 2020, 'liberal public health elites' lobbied Pfizer to postpone the fast-track clearance of its COVID-19 vaccine until after the 2020 election, journalist Nate Silver has alleged.

I'm sure the House or the DOJ will get right on this.

ha ha... looks like it backfired bc there are a lot of bad reactions to the vax.. I'm not sure if just one or all or whatever are a problem but people are ending up in wheelchairs and worse..

that's what those evil hacks get

ha ha... looks like it backfired bc there are a lot of bad reactions to the vax.. I'm not sure if just one or all or whatever are a problem but people are ending up in wheelchairs and worse..

that's what those evil hacks get

When the full toxic effects of the vaccines become public knowledge, there's liable to be worldwide violent protests, even overthrows of entire nations. You know Pfizer doesn't want that to be made public.

I thought it was rather odd the vax was announced AFTER the election.

Joe and Kamala were bashing the vax before they took office.
Yup. It's like on November 2nd don't trust the Trump vaccine. Then, by November 4th it's trust the Biden vaccine. Meanwhile, powerful libs lobbied Pfizer to postpone their announcement until after the election. But, the election wasn't stolen and there was no fraud.

Yup. It's like on November 2nd don't trust the Trump vaccine. Then, by November 4th it's trust the Biden vaccine. Meanwhile, powerful libs lobbied Pfizer to postpone their announcement until after the election. But, the election wasn't stolen and there was no fraud.

Then all those deaths and disabilities from the vaccine will be on Biden's head, not Trump's.

Biden is the one who used the full resources of the US government to force the vaccine on everyone. His entire political platform was based on that.

Then all those deaths and disabilities from the vaccine will be on Biden's head, not Trump's.

Biden is the one who used the full resources of the US government to force the vaccine on everyone. His entire political platform was based on that.
And it is Democrats claiming that Republicans are taking people's rights and democracy away.

Forum List

Back