PGA Tour's Travelers delayed as climate protesters storm 18th

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

there goes the golf tournament., late game of golf today. protestors enterupting them.

there goes the golf tournament., late game of golf today. protestors enterupting them.
Absolute idiots I hope they have the book thrown at them! Scheffler Laughed at them because of how idiotic they are. If carcinogens are found in the residue I would charge them with attempted murder!

Great stuff.

I watched that happen live, it was crazy.

the crowd then started chanting USA and "assholes" . it was great

I don't care for unnecessary violence. But I am quickly becoming of the mind that if a protestor is anywhere but on their own private property and they even so much as speak directly to you that you should be able to do anything in short of shooting them.

If you pepper spray, push, beat, drag or do anything short of purposefully kill a person actively protesting then you should be immune from arrest and prosecution. But if they are blocking a road and die from being run over? Oh well, shouldn't be out blocking traffic.

Basically protestors take their own safety and we'll being into their own hands once they protest anywhere but their own property because this shit is out of hand.

Forum List

Back