Phase 5 of converting the U.S. to full fledged communism is now under way

Am I gonna have to wear red shirts?

I hate red shirts. I don't look good in red.

Crap.

Crap.

True, but no one will notice your all read attire when you don this nifty Russian hat!

images

Crap.

True, but no one will notice your all read attire when you don this nifty Russian hat!

images

Yeah, I can see how the black in the hat might dilute all that fuckin' red.

That little red button thing there would kind of tie it all together, I guess.

Have to disarm the population so that you can exert full control over them...

The Missouri Department of Revenue has allegedly been compiling data on Missouri residents seeking concealed carry permits and then forwarding it to a third party with ties to the federal government.

Missouri Dept. of Revenue Allegedly Compiling Data on Concealed Carry Holders, Forwarding It to Company With Ties to Gov?t | TheBlaze.com

:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:[/ame]

Last edited:

The Missouri Department of Revenue has allegedly been compiling data on Missouri residents seeking concealed carry permits and then forwarding it to a third party with ties to the federal government.

Missouri Dept. of Revenue Allegedly Compiling Data on Concealed Carry Holders, Forwarding It to Company With Ties to Gov?t | TheBlaze.com

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:[/ame]

Wahahahahaahahahahahhaaahahaha...............................

Crap.

images

We'd all have to learn their stirring National Anthem also!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs]National Anthem of USSR - YouTube[/ame]

Missouri Dept. of Revenue Allegedly Compiling Data on Concealed Carry Holders, Forwarding It to Company With Ties to Gov?t | TheBlaze.com[/url]
I am sure that less than 5 percent of democrats would seek to repeal the 2nd amendment anyway. Sounds like a bunch of pessimistic crap to me. Wouldn't a third party with ties to the federal government be required to check a persons background in order to approve a concealed gun carrying permit?

Missouri Dept. of Revenue Allegedly Compiling Data on Concealed Carry Holders, Forwarding It to Company With Ties to Gov?t | TheBlaze.com[/url]
I am sure that less than 5 percent of democrats would seek to repeal the 2nd amendment anyway. Sounds like a bunch of pessimistic crap to me. Wouldn't a third party with ties to the federal government be required to check a persons background in order to approve a concealed gun carrying permit?

Really? Just 5%? Just curious - where exactly are you pulling that guesstimation fom? Furthermore, it really doesn't matter what the population wants, does it (Obamacare proved that)... All that matters are the dumbocrats in power are looking to repeal the 2nd amendment

Crap.

images

your obsession with the way the outfit ties together is a sign that your Testosterone levels are low and you may be starting to lean to the left .:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back