Phase 5 of converting the U.S. to full fledged communism is now under way

The OP fucked up. Rotty missed the fact the reason the data was being collected from the man's government issue ID is because of a law passed in 2005 by Bush and the GOP Congress requiring that data be collected from all government issued ID.

Read the OP link. See for yourself. It clearly mentions the 2005 law. Rotty does not have the attention span to read that far into his own links.

If he did, this topic would not have been created. Everything which has followed after I proved he was wrong has been a massive bluster to hide his stupid mistake.

It has absolutely nothing to do with Obama trying to take your guns. You are all wasting your time with an idiot.

From Rotty's own link in the OP:

The Missouri Department of Revenue reportedly installed new computer equipment that records certain information as a part of the federal Real ID Act of 2005, according to Oliver.

Nothing to do with "converting the US to full-fledged communism". :lol:

Nothing to do with disarming the population. :lol:

The Missouri Department of Revenue reportedly installed new computer equipment that records certain information as a part of the federal Real ID Act of 2005, according to Oliver.

The link that Rotweiller posted alleges that the DEMS are using the law to obtain the names and addresses of gun owners. If you believed that a goal of the DEMS is to ban all guns, you would be concerned by the information given in the link.

As usual, g-string leaves out 95% of the story to cover up the facts which shows he's an idiot. That link (which you notice he refused to post so you could read for yourself) was the third of three links I posted. Which combined showed a pattern by the government (along with the declaration by some liberal representatives) that they want to ban guns.

I encourage everyone to review the exchange on pages 15 and 16 in which I humiliated him with facts so severely, g-string ran away with his tail between his legs (probably tucked in the folds of his vagina). After ducking the ass-kicking I gave him with FACTS, he attempted to sneak back into thread and try to derail it again with his insanity. Based on his past behavior, it's safe to assume he's going to be outraged when he sees I didn't miss his post and exposed it again with facts.

Rottweiler -

It's one thing to be both semi-literate and the weakest poster on the forum - another that you seem to spend most of your posts bragging about your success in debates where you clearly understood about a third of what the other guy posted.

All this nonsense about communists and banning guns is right out of the John Birch Society and, yes, I know you have never heard of them.

Rottweiler -

It's one thing to be both semi-literate and the weakest poster on the forum - another that you seem to spend most of your posts bragging about your success in debates where you clearly understood about a third of what the other guy posted.

All this nonsense about communists and banning guns is right out of the John Birch Society and, yes, I know you have never heard of them.

Agent provocateur, mate.

Nobody can be as stupid as he plays stupid on the net.

He's a troll.

Rottweiler -

Agent provocateur, mate.

Nobody can be as stupid as he plays stupid on the net.

He's a troll.

I have wondered that myself a couple of times, so you could be on to something.

If he is a troll and he a damn fine one - the best I've ever seen.

My now departed mother used to say of that sort of studied obtuseness?

He's so stupid butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.

or

He's dumb like a fox.

In both cases the sentiment is the same. It describes a method of debate designed to end all debates.

Playing the VERY stupid allows people to deflect rational arguments and replace them with specious arguments and narratives.

This board's right wingers are masters of the technique.

Last edited:
Rottweiler -

Just of curiosity - what does it say that the "weakest poster on the forum" has owned you so completely and thoroughly that you've been left with nothing except to run from the thread and/or change the topic to a personal attack? :)

And he, of all people, whines about a thread being turned into a personal attack.

You can't make this stuff up, seriously.

Rottweiler -

Just of curiosity - what does it say that the "weakest poster on the forum" has owned you so completely and thoroughly that you've been left with nothing except to run from the thread and/or change the topic to a personal attack? :)
It says that not only are you among the dumbest posters here, you're incredibly delusional as well.

A mighty wicked combination but you pull it off with absolutely no effort at all. Good job! :clap2:

Rottweiler -

It says that not only are you among the dumbest posters here, you're incredibly delusional as well.

A mighty wicked combination but you pull it off with absolutely no effort at all. Good job! :clap2:

Don't worry, when you humiliate him enough times, he puts you on ignore and pretends he can't see your posts.

Have to disarm the population so that you can exert full control over them...

The Missouri Department of Revenue has allegedly been compiling data on Missouri residents seeking concealed carry permits and then forwarding it to a third party with ties to the federal government.

Missouri Dept. of Revenue Allegedly Compiling Data on Concealed Carry Holders, Forwarding It to Company With Ties to Gov?t | TheBlaze.com

Spooky.

Maybe you should read the real news and stay away from Ghoststories.com.

The Missouri Department of Revenue has allegedly been compiling data on Missouri residents seeking concealed carry permits and then forwarding it to a third party with ties to the federal government.

Missouri Dept. of Revenue Allegedly Compiling Data on Concealed Carry Holders, Forwarding It to Company With Ties to Gov?t | TheBlaze.com

It doesn't stop there Rottweiler check out this link:

Judge Fleissig’s order effectively amended Missouri law, McClay said, “thereby requiring churches and houses of worship to provide the offending coverage to their employees under Missouri law. She did this in spite of the fact that the Obama administration recently amended the rules to clearly allow churches and their affiliates to be exempt from the mandate.”

Judge Fleissig’s order effectively amended Missouri law, McClay said, “thereby requiring churches and houses of worship to provide the offending coverage to their employees under Missouri law. She did this in spite of the fact that the Obama administration recently amended the rules to clearly allow churches and their affiliates to be exempt from the mandate.”

Shhhh.... the radical nut-jobs like Saigon and Faun don't like facts! Please keep them to yourself!

Shhhh.... the radical nut-jobs like Saigon and Faun don't like facts! Please keep them to yourself!

:oops: :eusa_silenced:

Forum List

Back