Phil just gained a fan. Tigger lost one.

Having a one-nighter is one thing and bad in itself. But Tiger had a 30 month relationship with this other woman. I guess that is why they are going to seek marriage counseling. Tiger started his extra-martial affair during the time Erin was about to give birth to their first child. That makes him an even bigger piece of shit.

Last edited:
It's a fucking story in the news, he has made himself a lot of money by becoming a story in the news and pitching everything from cars to lousy golf balls with Nike swishes on them. Kids look up to this asshole. His actions have brought him into the homes of everyone with a fucking television set, he made the decision to make himself and consequentially his life part of our lives by joining the world stage. If you people aren't interested, don't watch........ but it is news whether you find it interesting or not, simple as that.

Now go explain to your kids what blow job means, something they heard from the last egotistical asswipe President that put himself in the public eye a few years ago.

It's a fucking story in the news, he has made himself a lot of money by becoming a story in the news and pitching everything from cars to lousy golf balls with Nike swishes on them. Kids look up to this asshole. His actions have brought him into the homes of everyone with a fucking television set, he made the decision to make himself and consequentially his life part of our lives by joining the world stage. If you people aren't interested, don't watch........ but it is news whether you find it interesting or not, simple as that.

Now go explain to your kids what blow job means, something they heard from the last egotistical asswipe President that put himself in the public eye a few years ago.

Why are you bringing up the term "blow job"? Are you trying to hint to something?

How about you explain to your kids the pictures from Iraq and Afghanistan. Hey, theres even video out there too. Yay technology!

We shouldn't make excuses for these ass holes. He is a weaseling betrayer. Apologizes only after he is caught and then the lefties praise him for it. All - he and those that defend his actions are low life shit bags.

Wow. Now this is a partisan issue?

Because no conservative fucks around on his wife.

Having a one-nighter is one thing and bad in itself. But Tiger had a 30 month relationship with this other woman. I guess that is why they are going to seek marriage counseling. Tiger started his extra-martial affair during the time Erin's is about to give birth to their first child. That makes him an even bigger piece of shit.

"Erin"?

What, do you drink tea with her or something?

We shouldn't make excuses for these ass holes. He is a weaseling betrayer. Apologizes only after he is caught and then the lefties praise him for it. All - he and those that defend his actions are low life shit bags.

Wow. Now this is a partisan issue?

Because no conservative fucks around on his wife.

>COUGH< Newt Gingrich >COUGH<

>COUGH< David Vitter >COUGH<
>COUGH<Bob Livingston >COUGH<

Just so the point is not lost on people. I think liberals and conservatives are equally apt to fuck around on their wives. I don't subscribe to some inherent moral position that comes with being a member of party X, and think that if you do, you are a sucker.

Last edited:
The lefties are more likely to sympathize with the anything goes bullshit than those from the right. Both are equally complicit in committing/participating in this kind of bullshit. But the liberals are more likely to make excuses for it. This is an undeniable fact.

Most blacks would support Tigger if he would have got caught fucking a donkey on the 18th hole of Augusta at high noon on Sunday. If you are black then you can do no wrong in their eyes. Color has clouded their vision. And that is another undeniable fact.

Last edited:
The lefties are more likely to sympathize with the anything goes bullshit than those from the right. Both are equally complicit in committing/participating in this kind of bullshit. But the liberals are more likely to make excuses for it. This is an undeniable fact.

Most blacks would support Tigger if he would have got caught fucking a donkey on the 18th hole of Augusta at high noon on Sunday. If you are black then you can do no wrong in their eyes. Color has clouded their vision. And that is another undeniable fact.

Adios fucko.

Have fun at the klan meeting!

If it is an undeniable FACT, you have the undeniable statistics to prove it. Do so.

So you speak for black people now, do you? And since that is another undeniable fact, you have the undeniable statistics on that one too. Produce them.

And explain why you keep saying Tigger instead of Tiger? What are you trying to do with that?

Adios fucko.

Have fun at the klan meeting!

The funny thing is Tiger (not "Tigger") is more Asian than Black....what undeniable facts do you think acts can pull out of his butt to tell us how Asians feel about this issue?

If it is an undeniable FACT, you have the undeniable statistics to prove it. Do so.

So you speak for black people now, do you? And since that is another undeniable fact, you have the undeniable statistics on that one too. Produce them.

And explain why you keep saying Tigger instead of Tiger? What are you trying to do with that?

However distasteful, there might be a kernal of truth in the fact that blacks support celebrity blacks, particularly when they are criminally accused (OJ simpson, Marion Berry). Who can blame them? I'd expect whites to support whites that were criminally accused in a nation whose prison population is 60% white but whose aggregate population is only 15% white! And what if all the laws were written by blacks? What if almost all the judiciary were blacks? What if almost all law enforcement was black?

Tiger Woods cheating on his wife officially goes down in the "I don't give a fuck" category.

A pro athlete and celebrity finds it virtually impossible to not stray when women are throwing themselves at them?

Shocking!

Somehow, I don't see Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer or Gary Player cheating on their wives........... different times yes, different men for sure, these guys have class. Nicklaus and Palmer have always given their wives credit for who they were and what they accomplished together. Now, it's all about justification and how weak men really are when tempted. I claim bull shit, Tiger shouldn't have gotten married in the first place and I find it pathetic that while his wife is carrying their child, he was out screwing around with a skank San Diego waitress. I would lose respect for any "man" that does this........ I guess I'm just that old fashion. I have never been married but I also have never cheated on any woman I have had a relationship with....... I don't see any reason for it, we aren't animals, we do have the ability to think and make sound decisions. That is the whole point of the marriage vows isn't it? To remain faithful to your partner no matter what, through sickness and health? That is the PROMISE that is made isn't it?

I have heard that Tiger will be changing his name to Cheetah.:razz:
You don't know what the others have done. Neither do I. Neither do I care.

Woman shakes fig leaf...man gets aroused...wants sex. That's the way we are built. Born to breed...or go through the motions anyway.

There's nothing new under the sun.

Leave Tiger alone. He can't help it if he likes sex with women.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back