Philippine President Calls Obama a 'Son of A Whore" Lol

So now you right wingers have allied yourselves with murders, Pootin, cyber criminals and an orange peel....Hmm, the new form of normal...
Alt-Right in all it's glory.
I am beginning to think that they think know what they aren't talking about...
i wonder if he has the balls to throw a shoe at Obama?
An anvil would be preferable.
They still make those since the Acme company went bankrupt?
I have one in my workshop.

For your horse shoes or sword making?
People still do forge work, you know.
Yeah, I've seen it done many times... There is one not too far from here...

So now you right wingers have allied yourselves with murders, Pootin, cyber criminals and an orange peel....Hmm, the new form of normal...
Alt-Right in all it's glory.
I am beginning to think that they think know what they aren't talking about...
An anvil would be preferable.
They still make those since the Acme company went bankrupt?
I have one in my workshop.

For your horse shoes or sword making?
People still do forge work, you know.
Yeah, I've seen it done many times... There is one not too far from here...
I built my own barbeque pit and patio furniture with my gas fired kiln. The anvil has been passed down 3 generations and my oldest son can't wait to get it.

Rather insensitive of the guy. I bet whores everywhere are really pissed off at him.

When I was a kid a guy would come around in his pickup with a portable forge and make custom shoes for my horse out of square extrusion steel stock.

"Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte called Barack Obama a "son of a whore" on Monday as he vowed not to be lectured by the US leader on human rights when they meet in Laos.

The acid-tongued Duterte bristled at warnings he would face questioning by the US president over a war against drugs in the Philippines that has claimed more than 2,400 lives in just over two months.

"You must be respectful. Do not just throw away questions and statements. Son of a whore, I will curse you in that forum," Duterte told a news conference shortly before flying to Laos to attend a summit."

Philippines' Duterte calls Obama 'son of a whore'

I love this Duterte guy.
We know what Republicans think of human rights. Think "voter suppression" and "kill the gays".

Considering that the faux-black hack is an utter political whore it proves that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Last edited:
Hey, he's not allow to insult our nigras that way !!!

Only we are allowed to insult our nigras that way !!!
tongue_smile.gif

--------------------

On a more serious note...

The way this idiot is going, I wonder how long it will be, before the Phillippine military steps in, to unseat him?

"Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte called Barack Obama a "son of a whore" on Monday as he vowed not to be lectured by the US leader on human rights when they meet in Laos.

The acid-tongued Duterte bristled at warnings he would face questioning by the US president over a war against drugs in the Philippines that has claimed more than 2,400 lives in just over two months.

"You must be respectful. Do not just throw away questions and statements. Son of a whore, I will curse you in that forum," Duterte told a news conference shortly before flying to Laos to attend a summit."

Philippines' Duterte calls Obama 'son of a whore'

I love this Duterte guy.
Yeah, two nuts in a box of raisins...
You just don't like him because it would be legal to shoot you under a Duterte presidency.

Forum List

Back