Philippine President Calls Obama a 'Son of A Whore" Lol

"Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte called Barack Obama a "son of a whore" on Monday as he vowed not to be lectured by the US leader on human rights when they meet in Laos.

The acid-tongued Duterte bristled at warnings he would face questioning by the US president over a war against drugs in the Philippines that has claimed more than 2,400 lives in just over two months.

"You must be respectful. Do not just throw away questions and statements. Son of a whore, I will curse you in that forum," Duterte told a news conference shortly before flying to Laos to attend a summit."

Philippines' Duterte calls Obama 'son of a whore'

I love this Duterte guy.
Yeah, two nuts in a box of raisins...
You just don't like him because it would be legal to shoot you under a Duterte presidency.
I am sure it would be since I don't deal drugs..Do I look like a pharmacist to you?

Hey, he's not allow to insult our nigras that way !!!

Only we are allowed to insult our nigras that way !!!
tongue_smile.gif

--------------------

On a more serious note...

The way this idiot is going, I wonder how long it will be, before the Phillippine military steps in, to unseat him?
About the time the US decides to withdraw support...

"Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte called Barack Obama a "son of a whore" on Monday as he vowed not to be lectured by the US leader on human rights when they meet in Laos.

The acid-tongued Duterte bristled at warnings he would face questioning by the US president over a war against drugs in the Philippines that has claimed more than 2,400 lives in just over two months.

"You must be respectful. Do not just throw away questions and statements. Son of a whore, I will curse you in that forum," Duterte told a news conference shortly before flying to Laos to attend a summit."

I love this Duterte guy.
You just don't like him because it would be legal to shoot you under a Duterte presidency.
I am sure it would be since I don't deal drugs..Do I look like a pharmacist to you?
He didn't just green light the physical removal of drug dealers, he green lighted the physical removal of addicts as well. Gotta love a guy that walks exactly how he talks.

I love this Duterte guy.
He didn't just green light the physical removal of drug dealers, he green lighted the physical removal of addicts as well. Gotta love a guy that walks exactly he talks.
Well goodness..if I ever become an addict I let you know so you can tell him...

I love this Duterte guy.
He didn't just green light the physical removal of drug dealers, he green lighted the physical removal of addicts as well. Gotta love a guy that walks exactly he talks.
You're a leftist, all leftists are drug addicts.

I use my right a lot more than my left...

I love this Duterte guy.
So, you're good with this guy insulting America?

There was a time in this country that we stood behind our President on the world stage, regardless of what we thought of him here at home.

Juts more proof of the success the government has had in dividing us with hatred.

I love this Duterte guy.

I also love Rodrigo Duterte, he's said fuck the UN and he's got Police Death Squads roaming the streets shooting drug dealers on the spot, they've executed on the spot many, many thousands already.

Rodrigo Duterte is an absolute hero.

Little fella has his country's drug problem rapidly reaching solution. Sometimes ya gotta break some eggs to make a omelet. Ombama's drug problem? Not so much. America's, neither.

I love this Duterte guy.

I also love Rodrigo Duterte, he's said fuck the UN and he's got Police Death Squads roaming the streets shooting drug dealers on the spot, they've executed on the spot many, many thousands already.

It's what Jesus would do..

I love this Duterte guy.

Wow. I know I often think that I can worship a guy who thinks due process is not the answer to hard social issues.

"I use my right a lot more than my left..."

Are you still meaning nuts or has the topic moved on?

I love this Duterte guy.

Wow. I know I often think that I can worship a guy who thinks due process is not the answer to hard social issues.

With certain types in society that circle the drain, you have to take the bull by the horns and go full-on hardcore.

Rodrigo Duterte is a Mega Shitlord.

"I use my right a lot more than my left..."

Are you still meaning nuts or has the topic moved on?
You don't like goobers?

I love this Duterte guy.

With certain types in society that circle the drain, you have to take the bull by the horns and go full-on hardcore.

Rodrigo Duterte is a Mega Shitlord.
Watch your step on that slope...

Forum List

Back