Philly execution attempt in the name of Islam

Police chief stated the suspect told them he was motivated to assassinate a cop because cops enforce laws that are hostile to Islam.

Pray for no copycats.

With all the refugee's coming in and no way to vet them you can bet this will happen again.

Lock and load folks.

Lunatic Muslim says he did it in the name of Islam.

Lunatic Democrat Mayor of Philadelphia says it had nothing to do with Islam.

Fuck em both.

I salute the Philly PD. They're not releasing the video. Only still shots from the video. They don't want to sensationalize the event or give the assailant more publicity/fame that would go with the emotional response a video would evoke. Well played. Hopefully, this decision will reduce the probability of a copycat.

1151369_630x354.jpg

The new mayor jumped all over the opportunity:

"Jim Kenney, who is in his first week as mayor of the nation's fifth-largest city, said, "There are just too many guns on the streets and I think our national government needs to do something about that."

His statement comes on the heels of President Barack Obama's announcement on Tuesday of his plan to tighten gun control laws."

Police: Suspect confessed to Philadelphia police officer shooting 'in name of Islam'

----------------------

The new mayor jumped all over the opportunity:

"Jim Kenney, who is in his first week as mayor of the nation's fifth-largest city, said, "There are just too many guns on the streets and I think our national government needs to do something about that."

His statement comes on the heels of President Barack Obama's announcement on Tuesday of his plan to tighten gun control laws."

Police: Suspect confessed to Philadelphia police officer shooting 'in name of Islam'

----------------------

Don't tell me. He's a Dem. Right???

Report: Suspect in Attempted ‘Execution’ of Philadelphia Police Officer Claimed He Did It in Name of Islam

"The suspect accused of ambushing a Philadelphia police officer in his cruiser Thursday night says he did it in the name of Islam, KYW-TV is reporting.

Police Commissioner Richard Ross, who was sworn in Tuesday, said the 30-year-old suspect fired 13 shots at 33-year-old officer Jesse Hartnett. Hartnett was struck three times, but later returned fire, also shooting the suspect three times.

“When you look at the video, this is one of the scariest things I’ve ever seen,” Ross said. “This guy tried to execute the police officer. The police officer had no idea he was coming.”

...and Obama wants to IMPORT this shit WHY?!

Obama told you already, Islam is the religion of peace :rolleyes-41:

Shooter's Mom is telling a Philly paper her son is a devout Muslim who has been hearing voices in his head. She's laying the early groundwork for an insanity defense. Wonder who's advising her to get this out this fast? The libs will be all over this to deflect away from Islam.

Mom hopes they have the wrong child.

In the meantime, details of Archer's background gradually emerged Friday.

Reached at her home in Lansdowne, his mother, Valerie Holliday, said Archer was the eldest of seven children and suffered head injuries from playing football and a moped accident.

"He's been acting kind of strange lately. He's been talking to himself . . . laughing and mumbling," Holliday said. "He's been hearing voices in his head. We asked him to get medical help."

She said her son is devout Muslim who has practiced the faith "for a long time."

"He's going through a lot lately," Holliday said, adding Archer believed he was targeted by police.

"I don't know how he got the gun," she said. "I'm still hoping they have the wrong child."

Read more at Police: Gunman shot cop 'in name of Islam'

-------------------------------

To bad the officer didn't shoot and kill that bastard.

Now he's go for an insanity plea and the taxpayers will get to support his sorry ass forever.

In the meantime millions of Muslims around the world are protesting the violence done in the name of their religion. Said no one ever.

You know, just as they do when you draw a cartoon of Mo.

This never would have happened if civil servants regulated guns more effeciently......

The peaceful muzzie shooter is the real victim....

Forum List

Back