Philly execution attempt in the name of Islam

Yeah…don't have time to find the link…the cop was ambushed and returned fire wounding the muslim terrorist.

See…..this is why the smarter mass shooters target gun free zones…when the victim can shoot back…they actually shoot back.
If a christian tries to kill a cop and claims they are a white supremist, are all christians to blame?

He wouldn't be a christian since there is no place where you can point to where Jesus said to murder your enemies....

The koran.....tells muslims to kill a lot of people......
because jesus was loser.and killed by roman empire.jesus never said to murder .....because he hadnt any power for it.but mohamad was leader and commander in chief.
commander in chief always order to kill enemies.its like obama did order to kill bin ladin
jesus was looser and mohammad was winner.understood?
So no one has ever killed in the name of the christian god. I understand now. It's totally different because....something.
If you are emulating Jesus you cannot murder.

If a christian tries to kill a cop and claims they are a white supremist, are all christians to blame?

He wouldn't be a christian since there is no place where you can point to where Jesus said to murder your enemies....

because jesus was loser.and killed by roman empire.jesus never said to murder .....because he hadnt any power for it.but mohamad was leader and commander in chief.
commander in chief always order to kill enemies.its like obama did order to kill bin ladin
So no one has ever killed in the name of the christian god. I understand now. It's totally different because....something.
really? no one has ever killed in the name of the christian god? people always talking about that american are poor at history.

Around 5,000,000 in the first 4 crusades, with another 1,000,000 in the Albigensian Crusade.
Then to weed out those nasty people that were left, there was The Holy Office to deal with, which accounted for around another 140,000. Mostly tortured first before suffering some disgusting fate that they dreamed up.
Maybe 200,000 witches, then you can add in the Wars of Religion in Europe that was about 3,400,000, The 30 Years War, 40% of Germany annihilated plus 1000`s of others.
Then there was the persecution of the Jews, about 450,000 up to the end of the 17th century and so on.

About 23,500,000...maybe more.

and more Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaChristian_terrorism

Genocides Against the Assyrian Nation

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

I don't have time for your silliness, buy the way is that your mother calling you to come UP for dinner...:bye1:

blah blah blah

christianiti at 20 century

burned-alive-1.jpg
lynching-omaha-nebraska-sept-29-1919.jpg
klan-in-gainesville.jpg

Yeah…don't have time to find the link…the cop was ambushed and returned fire wounding the muslim terrorist.

See…..this is why the smarter mass shooters target gun free zones…when the victim can shoot back…they actually shoot back.

The Crusades, come on dummy, play the fucking Crusades card !
Here, I'll do it. The f***ing Crusades' what about the crusades?

Just saw on fox news that he is mentally ill, not a terrorist.

Just saw on fox news that he is mentally ill, not a terrorist.
All Islamists are mentally ill. Who else would follow the incoherent ravings of a caravan robbing, murderous rapist pedophile.

If you are emulating Jesus you cannot kill.

just after 20 century :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

really? no one has ever killed in the name of the christian god? people always talking about that american are poor at history.

Around 5,000,000 in the first 4 crusades, with another 1,000,000 in the Albigensian Crusade.
Then to weed out those nasty people that were left, there was The Holy Office to deal with, which accounted for around another 140,000. Mostly tortured first before suffering some disgusting fate that they dreamed up.
Maybe 200,000 witches, then you can add in the Wars of Religion in Europe that was about 3,400,000, The 30 Years War, 40% of Germany annihilated plus 1000`s of others.
Then there was the persecution of the Jews, about 450,000 up to the end of the 17th century and so on.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

I don't have time for your silliness, buy the way is that your mother calling you to come UP for dinner...:bye1:

blah blah blah

burned-alive-1.jpg
klan-in-gainesville.jpg
Stupid "C" those are democrats, they are called KKK...

Are you an isis member or just a radical islamic liberal wench???
because of ...?

and im isis killer. i killed 9 isis member in summer
Everybody put your boots on,
bullshitanimicon.gif
it's getting deep...
american jihadist please dont blow up yourself and
.my english isnt very well .please explain your idiom
Yeah, AJ. 'Splain it.

blah blah blah

burned-alive-1.jpg
klan-in-gainesville.jpg
Stupid "C" those are democrats, they are called KKK...
be honest.texas people always vote democrat at ............
and they vote republican now.people dont changed.but party can change ..............
democrat at 1900 = republican now

because of ...?

bullshitanimicon.gif
it's getting deep...
Yeah, AJ. 'Splain it.

dont troll me.

Do you realize that murder is not part of the teachings of Christianity.....

Need I repeat myself....

You can tell us you are a vegan all day long...but if you keep eating meat you are not a vegan.

because of ...?

bullshitanimicon.gif
it's getting deep...
Yeah, AJ. 'Splain it.

dont troll me.
'Splain it to me.

blah blah blah

burned-alive-1.jpg
klan-in-gainesville.jpg

The klan were democrats......they did not follow the teachings of Jesus or Christianity.....

Need I repeat myself....

You can tell us you are a vegan all day long...but if you keep eating meat you are not a vegan.

yes it is.but your father didnt tell you

Bible-Verses-About-Evil.jpg

1396342899224dc761792872e8daaab1.jpg

blah blah blah

burned-alive-1.jpg
klan-in-gainesville.jpg

The klan were democrats......they did not follow the teachings of Jesus or Christianity.....
and cross was for ???????????

blah blah blah

burned-alive-1.jpg
klan-in-gainesville.jpg

Terrorism.

Need I repeat myself....

yes it is.but your father didnt tell you

Bible-Verses-About-Evil.jpg

1396342899224dc761792872e8daaab1.jpg
3 – What is the ruling on the apostate?

If a Muslim apostatizes and meets the conditions of apostasy – i.e., he is of sound mind, an adult and does that of his own free will – then his blood may be shed with impunity. He is to be executed by the Muslim ruler or by his deputy – such as the qaadi or judge, and he is not to not be washed (after death, in preparation for burial), the funeral prayer is not to be offered for him and he is not to be buried with the Muslims.

The evidence that the apostate is to be executed is the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Whoever changes his religion, execute him
.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2794). What is meant by religion here is Islam (i.e., whoever changes from Islam to another religion).
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

Why is the apostate to be executed in Islam? - islamqa.info

blah blah blah

burned-alive-1.jpg
klan-in-gainesville.jpg

Persian Elvis ?

Fred Phelps protests funerals in the name of Christianity.

Does he represent Christianity?
So Christianity apparently causes maybe ten in a million to act irrationally or sickeningly like Fred Phelps.
Buddhism, maybe ten in a million. Hinduism, maybe ten every 500,000.

On the other hand, Islam has about 20 million irrational haters of all people except their own ready to murder, torture, oppress and blow themselves up towards anyone they choose because they believe it is Allah's will and they are doing it for him. And about 1/3 or more of the entire 1.6 billion Muslims in the world (maybe 500 million) silently or tacitly applaud such attacks or beliefs.

What Seawytch is saying is what is happening to some Muslims is just a slight anomaly, like a fred phelps thing. Islam is a religion of peace you know. Just peruse their 1400 year history. (…ah, maybe not). The fact these "dedicated" "aberrations" have committed 25,000 separate attacks on civilians and non-military targets around the world where at least one was murdered since 9/11/01 (in the name of Allah) sets the bar pretty high for all other religions to keep pace. Nothing supernatural (read: demonic) going on here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back