Philly filmmaker dies 'suddenly in his sleep' at age 45 on Thanksgiving; Frank Tartaglia had been in 'good health,' family says

Nope. Only one account for me. I'm not surprised that you are not observant enough to be able to tell the obvious differences between the two of us.

And as for "explaining herself", you are not the little dictator you believe you are in your fantasies. Nobody owes you an explanation for anything.

And you obviously like being bitch slapped by both of us because you keep coming back for more.

Kind of tragic.

I’m not sure how you think you avoiding explaining yourself constitutes a bitch slap but if that’s what you need to tell yourself to feel better then go right ahead.

You are correct that I’m not owed anything. All I can do is ask questions and share opinions and research. The way you respond and engage is a reflection of yourself. If you make claims and then fail to back them up then they don’t mean anything. Seems like you’re just here to emote and troll

How many? More than in past years??

Science, dude. Trust the science.

1669855463018.png

1669855998491.png

1669856055518.png

Last edited:
By now the fact Covid did not cause these deaths, that the vaccinations did should be obvious.
It’s not a matter of obvious. You say the same crap about stolen election to try and avoid proving it. If you’re going to claim something happened you need to show proof, not just say “it’s obvious”

Every death from now will be linked to the vaccine, even if the person commits suicide or is run over by a truck while crossing the street. Stay tuned for more on the unhinged MAGA news network.

Every death from now will be linked to the vaccine, even if the person commits suicide or is run over by a truck while crossing the street. Stay tuned for more on the unhinged MAGA news network.

Shit happens when you defraud the population of an entire planet.

Get a booster.

You mean like most Flu deaths were attributed to COVID during the pandemic. Right, dipshit?

flu.jpg

There goes that SADS again but no mention of the V word!

"
"Frank Tartaglia, a filmmaker and beloved fixture in the south Philadelphia arts scene, died suddenly last week, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported.

Here's how writer Mike Newall described Tartaglia's passing:

It would have been much worse if he hadn't been vaccinated.

Forum List

Back