Philly Police Union Chief Endorses...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Donald Trump

Philly FOP Chief On Presidential Endorsement: Clinton ‘Blew the Police off.'

John McNesby, the President of the Philadelphia FOP, discussed their endorsement of Donald Trump for President over Hillary Clinton and criticized the Democratic nominee for not engaging with them in their selection process.

McNesby, who was a member of a three person committee who made the recommendation to the national organization on their choice, told Dom Giordano on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT that the Clinton campaign showed no interest in winning their support.

“They didn’t care. Their attitude, then,...

More:
Philly FOP Chief On Presidential Endorsement: Clinton 'Blew The Police Off'
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

lol, a 3 person committee...

Y'all Democrats shouldn't cast stones. Check out Wikileaks to see how corrupt your Party is. The Clinton crime syndicate hijacked the Nomination process. So, people who live in glass houses...

Donald Trump

John McNesby, the President of the Philadelphia FOP, discussed their endorsement of Donald Trump for President over Hillary Clinton and criticized the Democratic nominee for not engaging with them in their selection process.

McNesby, who was a member of a three person committee who made the recommendation to the national organization on their choice, told Dom Giordano on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT that the Clinton campaign showed no interest in winning their support.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
The Fraternal Order of Police, which bills itself as the largest police union in the world, endorsed Donald J. Trump (R) for president Friday, saying that Trump “understands and supports our priorities, and our members believe he will make America safe again.”

Trump responded to a 12-page questionnaire from the FOP and then met with its leaders last month in Trump Tower, the union’s executive director, Jim Pasco, said Friday. Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton did not respond to the questionnaire until weeks after the early August deadline had passed, Pasco said, which did not give the FOP time to distribute her answers to state lodges across the state, and the union did not meet with her.

Fraternal Order of Police union endorses Trump

Donald Trump

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

"WPHT". 'Nuff said. :rolleyes:
"Drudge Report" --- even better. :eusa_dance: WPHT is the on-air equivalent. How far the mighty have fallen since it was the respectable WCAU.

Interesting that you'd bring up Philadelphia though. Just the opening I was looking for.

People who know Donald Rump personally often describe how his private demeanor is strikingly different from his public one, that he's playing a part, like an actor. Like a dadaist comedic actor. Whelp, here's a guy who has nailed it and figured out the character Donald Rump has been playing all this time:

Frank Rizzo.

Actually I'll start a whole thread on it, it's merited.

Donald Trump

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

"Drudge Report" --- even better. :eusa_dance: WPHT is the on-air equivalent. How far the mighty have fallen since it was the respectable WCAU.

Interesting that you'd bring up Philadelphia though. Just the opening I was looking for.

People who know Donald Rump personally often describe how his private demeanor is strikingly different from his public one, that he's playing a part, like an actor. Like a dadaist comedic actor. Whelp, here's a guy who has nailed it and figured out the character Donald Rump has been playing all this time:

Frank Rizzo.

Yeah, but that's coming from folks who are supporting the criminal witch and her serial rapist husband. They should probably quit casting stones.

Donald Trump

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Frank Rizzo.

Yeah, but that's coming from folks who are supporting the criminal witch and her serial rapist husband. They should probably quit casting stones.

Nope. It's coming from folks who have seen all this go down before and know what comes from putting a narcissistic asshole in charge of something.

Here's the thread. Go see it, if you dare.

Donald Trump

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Frank Rizzo.

Nope. It's coming from folks who have seen all this go down before and know what comes from putting a narcissistic asshole in charge of something.

Oh, so support a criminal witch and her rapist husband instead? Sorry, i'm gonna have to pass.

Donald Trump

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Frank Rizzo.

Oh, so support a criminal witch and her rapist husband instead? Sorry, i'm gonna have to pass.

Are you illiterate, or retarded?

I didn't bring up anyone who can be described as "her". Yet you seem obsessed with shooing away what I actually DID bring up and shifting the topic somewhere else.

Why would that be? Hm?

Did you know I get a royalty check every time one of you morons proves Pogo's Law yet again?
Laughing alla way to the bank.

Donald Trump

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Frank Rizzo.

I didn't bring up anyone who can be described as "her". Yet you seem obsessed with shooing away what I actually DID bring up and shifting the topic somewhere else.

Why would that be? Hm?

Did you know I get a royalty check every time one of you morons proves Pogo's Law yet again?

Uh, the Democrats have completely flucked Philadelphia. They've turned it into another Third World mess. So i really don't give a damn what they say about Trump. They're in no position to cast stones. They've done nothing but hurt Philadelphians. They have no successes to boast about. Period, end of story.

Frank Rizzo.

Why would that be? Hm?

Uh, the Democrats have completely flucked Philadelphia. They've turned it into another Third World mess. So i really don't give a damn what they say about Trump. They're in no position to cast stones. They've done nothing but hurt Philadelphians. They have no successes to boast about. Period, end of story.

Never been to Philly I see. Whelp, lemme hip ya. It was a mess under Oink Piggo. Rendell cleaned it up.

Which is to say, there's hope after going down the hole, but why go down the hole in the first place?

NONE of which has diddly to do with "Democrats" anyway. Rendell and Rizzo and all the mayors around them, in support or in oppoition, were ALL Democrats. Again, Democrats run cities. Everywhere. Rizzo only took it on so he could get elected. Ray Nagin did the same thing in New Orleans. It's meaningless. It just means Democrats are organized at the city level while Republicans are not. Been that way for at least half a century.

Hillary Clinton's union endorsements:

Labor unions[edit]

Forum List

Back