Phoenix AZ mask policies and dOnald tRump

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Will he be wearing one, as local law dictates?

Anyone wanna bet he doesn't? Even after that recent debacle in Tulsa?

I thought he was headed to South Dakota next?
I think he's headed for AZ then WI.

Maybe I'm wrong.

So is this where State "mandates" override Federal law, or does that only count when it comes to immigration?

So is this where State "mandates" override Federal law, or does that only count when it comes to immigration?
Is there a federal law that says the *president* doesn't have to wear a mask in a pandemic?

Can you quote that one for me?

Is there a federal law that says the *president* doesn't have to wear a mask in a pandemic?

Is there a Federal law that says he needs to wear a mask?

What spike? The hypocrisy is laughable. In democrat run Seattle the politicians look the other way as a radical anarchist bunch declares that they are independent from the law. Junkie nut cases wonder around and crazies brandish weapons. Meanwhile other democrat enclaves declare that they have the power to order citizens to wear masks.

/——-/ You mean this debacle?
F850E72D-4E41-40E8-BA8B-930383843A87.jpeg

Of course he won't. He's a jerk. But, it has already been said that the policy will not be enforced at his event.
Phoenix Mayor Gallego: Mask policy won’t be enforced at Trump event

There are laws about lewd conduct, also. I do not know if they will be enforced during the event either, so I recommend women attending Pu$$y Grabber's rally guard their lady parts.

Please stop using the pejorative term "mask".

The politically correct term is "Submission Scarf".
Also marginally acceptable is "Surrender Scarf" It should be used only when one is exclusively in the presence of liberals who think of "submission" in a positive light. Help them to understand they're being mocked. Otherwise they might mistake you for one of their own.

I thought he was headed to South Dakota next?
I think he's headed for AZ then WI.

Maybe I'm wrong.

I think you're right.

Holy crow, Crepitus, it's tomorrow!! Get a load of what the mayor of Phoenix said:

MAYOR'S OFFICE
Newsroom_Mayor_Statement.jpg

Mayor Gallego Statement on Presidential Rally in Phoenix
JUNE 22, 2020 1:00 PM

PHOENIX- Tomorrow, the President will be hosting a campaign rally at a private church in North Phoenix. The event was not sanctioned or permitted by the City of Phoenix, as the city does not permit political events. Furthermore, it does not abide by current CDC guidelines during COVID-19.

While I do not believe an event of this magnitude can be held safely, particularly as Arizona sees rising COVID cases, the President has decided to continue with this rally.

City officials have contacted both the church and presidential campaign staff to alert them to the city's masking policy. The goal of this policy is not to hand out citations but to educate the public on the virus and its transmission. That is why we have started a robust public outreach campaign focused on education. The city has not changed this enforcement policy for tomorrow's event. The church has indicated that they will be handing out masks to eventgoers and taking temperatures upon check-in.

We've seen tremendous compliance with the mask ordinance that went into effect this weekend. Everyone attending tomorrow's event, particularly any elected official, should set an example to residents by wearing a mask. This includes the President.

This is the response from the church where Trump is holding his rally:

Phoenix church hosting Trump rally claims new air unit eliminates 99% of coronavirus

Dream City Church

The Phoenix church hosting Trump's rally Tuesday claims its air purifying unit kills 99% of coronavirus.

PHOENIX, AZ (3TV/CBS 5) -- Dream City Church is the Phoenix church hosting a rally for Pres. Donald Trump Tuesday afternoon. But the church is facing some backlash over a video it recently posted to their social media pages.
The video claims church officials have found a way to pretty much wipe out most of COVID-19 with the help of an air purifying system. To be clear, this system has not been tested by the CDC

The video has been making the rounds online. In the post, senior Pastor Luke Barnett and Brendon Zastro said, they have “installed these units and it kills 99.9% of COVID within 10 minutes." In the video, they go on to say, “When you come into our auditorium 99% of COVID is gone, killed, if it was even there in the first place.” The post has received hundreds of comments, questioning the scientific accuracy of their claims.

We reached out to emergency room Doctor Murtaza Akhter, who has been working with COVID-19 patients since the start of the pandemic. We asked for his take on the church's claims. "The thing with rallies, for example, is that people are really close to each other so even if they have a filtration system, if this person coughs on this person, that person is clearly going to get sick; there’s no way for that particle or whatever you call it to be filtered,” said Dr. Akhter.

You know Trump will wiggle out of it with the words "or within 6 feet of others." No one will be within six feet of him while he's at the podium.

Last edited:

Is there a Federal law that says he needs to wear a mask?
Nice deflection, but not an answer.

/——-/ You mean this debacle?
View attachment 353845
Deflections are not answers.

Plus that wasn't a rally.

Of course he won't. He's a jerk. But, it has already been said that the policy will not be enforced at his event.
Phoenix Mayor Gallego: Mask policy won’t be enforced at Trump event

There are laws about lewd conduct, also. I do not know if they will be enforced during the event either, so I recommend women attending Pu$$y Grabber's rally guard their lady parts.
Well that was stupid of them.

Holy crow, Crepitus, it's tomorrow!! Get a load of what the mayor of Phoenix said:

MAYOR'S OFFICE
Newsroom_Mayor_Statement.jpg

Mayor Gallego Statement on Presidential Rally in Phoenix
JUNE 22, 2020 1:00 PM

PHOENIX- Tomorrow, the President will be hosting a campaign rally at a private church in North Phoenix. The event was not sanctioned or permitted by the City of Phoenix, as the city does not permit political events. Furthermore, it does not abide by current CDC guidelines during COVID-19.

While I do not believe an event of this magnitude can be held safely, particularly as Arizona sees rising COVID cases, the President has decided to continue with this rally.

City officials have contacted both the church and presidential campaign staff to alert them to the city's masking policy. The goal of this policy is not to hand out citations but to educate the public on the virus and its transmission. That is why we have started a robust public outreach campaign focused on education. The city has not changed this enforcement policy for tomorrow's event. The church has indicated that they will be handing out masks to eventgoers and taking temperatures upon check-in.

We've seen tremendous compliance with the mask ordinance that went into effect this weekend. Everyone attending tomorrow's event, particularly any elected official, should set an example to residents by wearing a mask. This includes the President.

This is the response from the church where Trump is holding his rally:

Phoenix church hosting Trump rally claims new air unit eliminates 99% of coronavirus

Dream City Church

The Phoenix church hosting Trump's rally Tuesday claims its air purifying unit kills 99% of coronavirus.

PHOENIX, AZ (3TV/CBS 5) -- Dream City Church is the Phoenix church hosting a rally for Pres. Donald Trump Tuesday afternoon. But the church is facing some backlash over a video it recently posted to their social media pages.
The video claims church officials have found a way to pretty much wipe out most of COVID-19 with the help of an air purifying system. To be clear, this system has not been tested by the CDC

The video has been making the rounds online. In the post, senior Pastor Luke Barnett and Brendon Zastro said, they have “installed these units and it kills 99.9% of COVID within 10 minutes." In the video, they go on to say, “When you come into our auditorium 99% of COVID is gone, killed, if it was even there in the first place.” The post has received hundreds of comments, questioning the scientific accuracy of their claims.

We reached out to emergency room Doctor Murtaza Akhter, who has been working with COVID-19 patients since the start of the pandemic. We asked for his take on the church's claims. "The thing with rallies, for example, is that people are really close to each other so even if they have a filtration system, if this person coughs on this person, that person is clearly going to get sick; there’s no way for that particle or whatever you call it to be filtered,” said Dr. Akhter.

You know Trump will wiggle out of it with the words "or within 6 feet of others." No one will be within six feet of him while he's at the podium.

There's no way any air handler system in existence can filter that entire volume every ten minutes.

Even if such a thing existed it won't stop you from getting sneezed on by the guy sitting next to you.

Bogus claim.

It would be extremely amusing if everyone were to wear a mask except for the Orange Idiot.

Forum List

Back