Phoenix erupts...after ICE detains an illegal immigrant with a felony

Deport her and arrest all the protesters. We now have rule by mob. We are allowed to do whatever the mob lets us do. We can deport according to our laws if the mob lets us. We can use ajy street the mob hasn't decided to block
We are permitted to be taken to the hospital in an ambulance if the mob lets the vehicle pass. We can hear any speaker the mob lets us hear and buy anything the mob allows in the stores.

Mob rule writ large.

Also time to ask yourself, if as reported, her husband is an American...why would she fake an ID to stay here?? Married to an American she would just have to fill out a few documents and whalah..a legal citizen...but she did not do that? One wonders why....eh?

She came here at age 14 and employment raid was 9 years ago. I've been to Golfland a number of times back when my kids were young and I don't recall any adults beyond college age working there. So I'd assume she wasn't married at the time

So...that doesn't stop her from applying when she got married. I hardly think she was just to lazy to fill out the papers, and instead chose to steal someone else's identity....that doesn't add up.

3be71c7162dfe6303f08e8a0a65f1939.jpg.cf.jpg

Forum List

Back