Phoenix Suns Leading the West

Mavs all the way. Nets suck

In the future there will be a Ben Simmons rule. We will pay you, if you play. This guy is a bitch. I don't think he will ever play another NBA game in his life.

If I were the Nets, I'd insist he take a 50% pay cut next year or he's done. And no other team should take him.

Report: Ben Simmons Files Grievance Against 76ers to Recoup Nearly $20 Million​

I wouldn't pay him a fucking cent.

After requesting a trade following last year’s playoffs, Simmons did not report for the start of training camp and refused to play during the preseason and regular season. He cited his mental health as the reason for his limited participation in team-related activities.

Simmons has yet to play a game for the Nets after a previous back injury flared up as he began to ramp up his conditioning before making a season debut....

Not buying it.

In the future there will be a Ben Simmons rule. We will pay you, if you play. This guy is a bitch. I don't think he will ever play another NBA game in his life.

If I were the Nets, I'd insist he take a 50% pay cut next year or he's done. And no other team should take him.

Report: Ben Simmons Files Grievance Against 76ers to Recoup Nearly $20 Million​

I wouldn't pay him a fucking cent.

After requesting a trade following last year’s playoffs, Simmons did not report for the start of training camp and refused to play during the preseason and regular season. He cited his mental health as the reason for his limited participation in team-related activities.

Simmons has yet to play a game for the Nets after a previous back injury flared up as he began to ramp up his conditioning before making a season debut....

Not buying it.

start a thread about it

start a thread about it
No one but us is talking nba. I don’t know why I don’t root for Chris Paul. Never have. Probably should but I dont.

Love yianni. I’m Greek.

Dont want golden state to win again.

I like Boston. I shouldn’t but I do. Same with Miami. could one of them pull it off?

And no one knows how to build a championship team. You put guys together and hope it works out. It might not. Two great guys might not work together. And then they have to beat other teams who also have great players playing well together.

But if you want my opinion, I say go big. Big seems to be better than small. And have two guys who can play the point. The other guys just need to know their roles. Rebounding. Defense. Blocks. Set picks. Run.

Ive seen my Pistons do it twice. Once in the 80s/90s and once in 2004. Had that 2004 team repeated in 2005 that would have been a dynasty.

Forum List

Back