Photo of Leann Tweeden (Al Franken's accuser) grabbing a man's butt goes viral

Big deal. Frankin did the honorable thing and apologized as soon as he was aware of the need to apologize. Whatever she might have done doesn't change that.

Really! Dumb Al did the Honorable thing? A picture surfaces of him molesting a sleeping woman, so he apologizes. How in your liberal whacked out mind is that honorable? He got caught and apologized, BFD. Trump apologized for his grabbing pussy comment. Why wasn’t that honorable?

He apologized for the pussy grabbing remark recorded on the bus. He never apologized for pussy grabbing.

Big deal. Frankin did the honorable thing and apologized as soon as he was aware of the need to apologize. Whatever she might have done doesn't change that.

Really! Dumb Al did the Honorable thing? A picture surfaces of him molesting a sleeping woman, so he apologizes. How in your liberal whacked out mind is that honorable? He got caught and apologized, BFD. Trump apologized for his grabbing pussy comment. Why wasn’t that honorable?

He apologized for the pussy grabbing remark recorded on the bus. He never apologized for pussy grabbing.

None was ever proven, so there’s that.

A new photo is sparking a debate of whether sexual assault goes one way (male-female) or both:
hAeCQXm.jpg
hAeCQXm.jpg

I think there is an issue here of comedians fooling around rather than sexual harassment. They both need to apologize and make clear what the limits are. I'm not sure she has a strong case if she is doing this.

Wait...Dems are saying there is a double standard for sexual assault based on gender?

No shit, you disingenuous fucks. You guys have a double standard for everything.

A new photo is sparking a debate of whether sexual assault goes one way (male-female) or both:
hAeCQXm.jpg
hAeCQXm.jpg

I think there is an issue here of comedians fooling around rather than sexual harassment. They both need to apologize and make clear what the limits are. I'm not sure she has a strong case if she is doing this.

How does that, weaken her case?
I'm not trying to weaken anyone's case. They are comedians and did the things they're accused of in public, in front of cameras. They were clearly goofing off. Just trying to be reasonable.

He admitted to doing it.

He admitted to doing it.

Franken ONLY DID AFTER BEING CAUGHT. That’s trying to get a reduced sentence, not sincerity

Post where trump ever admitted an individual he did it too

In frankens case you say it was a prank as did he, trump said the same.

Dems are now mad at Franken for admitting what we clearly see in the photo?

Wow....Dems are claiming he didn’t actually touch Tweeden?

hAeCQXm.jpg
hAeCQXm.jpg

I'm not trying to weaken anyone's case. They are comedians and did the things they're accused of in public, in front of cameras. They were clearly goofing off. Just trying to be reasonable.

One is on stage. THe other was while the woman was asleep, not working.

Your words are not accurate.

It’s insulting to have to argue what was wrong with Franken grabbing Tweedens tits while she was sleeping, and Tweeden wrapping her leg around Robin Williams on stage.

Come on Progs...up your game. This shit is pathetic.

hAeCQXm.jpg
hAeCQXm.jpg

He was posing for the camera. He was clearly goofing off, not doing something behind closed doors, not trying to hide what he was doing.

It’s insulting to have to argue what was wrong with Franken grabbing Tweedens tits while she was sleeping, and Tweeden wrapping her leg around Robin Williams on stage.

Come on Progs...up your game. This shit is pathetic.

So remind us what your positions on unproven accusations against Moore, Trump, and Bill Clinton are?

hAeCQXm.jpg
hAeCQXm.jpg

He was posing for the camera. He was clearly goofing off, not doing something behind closed doors, not trying to hide what he was doing.

But if she felt violated, was it just goofing off?

hAeCQXm.jpg
hAeCQXm.jpg

Because he knew that he was not going to pay a price for what he was doing. He was having fun at the expense of the girl who's tits he was touching.

He was not on stage. She was not working with him at that time. He was harassing her.

Forum List

Back