Photo of new House members - notice any differences between the two parties?

The Democrats are strange looking people, aren't they?
They look like America. Walk through an airport or Main Street, restaurant or shopping mall in this country and that’s what the people look like. There is something to be said about that.

There is? The 2020 Democrat Presidential candidates.

View attachment 230861
What’s your point? We are two years away for that election. A montage of people is showing us what??

The point is they don't look all that much different than the OP's picture.

Yes.

I noticed that the republican party is the only one to include a member of the pirate-American minority.

Ha, ha, ha... hey, didn't you wingnuts get all upset when some guy on SNL Made fun of that guy's eyepatch.

View attachment 230881

What a crock that is, Joey! Clinton tried to run on being a woman because she couldn't run on her own character. She told other women that they HAD to vote for her or they would be traitors to their gender...even if those women had started out as Bernie Sanders supporters and were angered about how Hillary's minions at the DNC screwed over the Bern Meister!

You mean gave him a seat on the podium even though he wasn't even a member of their party?

When did she tell other women that?

Throughout her campaign? It was her whole "I'm going to shatter the glass ceiling for all women!" narrative! You know...right before she declared herself the most qualified candidate EVER because she said so!

well, frankly, given that you guys routinely use the C-word to talk about women you don't like, I think that about says it all.

Really? I don't know many people on the right who use that word to describe women.

Actually, you better hope it does, or life is going to truly suck for you when white people are a minority in this country.

It will for you too, you just don't know it yet. You're the frog in a pot of cold water on top of the stove.
The last person I remember using the C-word to describe a woman was Samantha Bee towards Ivanka Trump.

well, frankly, given that you guys routinely use the C-word to talk about women you don't like, I think that about says it all.

Really? I don't know many people on the right who use that word to describe women.

Actually, you better hope it does, or life is going to truly suck for you when white people are a minority in this country.

It will for you too, you just don't know it yet. You're the frog in a pot of cold water on top of the stove.
The last person I remember using the C-word to describe a woman was Samantha Bee towards Ivanka Trump.

Which is allowed of course because Ivanka Trump is a conservative woman and therefore not "worthy" of the same protection that liberal women get by default! (eye roll)

They look like America. Walk through an airport or Main Street, restaurant or shopping mall in this country and that’s what the people look like. There is something to be said about that.

View attachment 230861
What’s your point? We are two years away for that election. A montage of people is showing us what??

Ok, and your point is????

View attachment 230861

I just made it. Aren't you following along????

View attachment 230861

I just made it. Aren't you following along????
No I’m not following. You think the OPs photo looks like the groups of democratic presidential candidates. So what?

So the point is that when Democrats bash on women, they have a good reason. When Republicans bash on a woman, it's because they are anti-female. Gotcha.

Nature isn't equal. You know that...or you should. I doubt most leftists have the common sense to understand that. Equality is a social construct that has NEVER existed.

Like I said before. I have no problem destroying this country rather than allowing the genocide of my race to happen. I am willing to die to save my people....I highly doubt many of you are willing to die to continue the genocide against my people.

You talk a big game, how many abortion doctors have you killed to stop the genocide?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

2473.jpg

Photo of new House members shows big gap in diversity between parties

Someone should tell the Republican Party that it is 2018 - not 1968.

One new Republican woman, and 95 new Democrat women members of congress.

Some 95 women have won, or are projected to win, their House races as of Wednesday, which is up from the current 84 women in the House. In addition, at least 13 women won Senate seats. That's on top of the 10 female senators who were not up for re-election this year.
Record number of women to serve in Congress following 2018 midterm elections

They saw, they heard, they came, and they kicked ASS.

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

Boy, yeah, I'm DYING to join a political party that sees me as nothing but a dumb vagina that can be exploited. Can't tell you how appealing you just made the Democrats look by touting the joys of having my identity reduced to my reproductive organs.

That certainly seems to describe your party identity accurately since you seem to think women are to dumb to be be in control of their own reproductive decisions.

Yeah, hold your breath waiting for me to accept your sociopathic debate parameters, hon.

2473.jpg

How many pole puffers, carpet munchers, chicks with dicks, anchor babies and Ragheads are in the Mexicratic bunch?
Enough to investigate Crooked Ivanka’s e-mails

Hold on, I though you fools said it was okay to send .GOV emails over personal accounts?

We just want the same treatment for Crooked Ivanka that you asswipes gave Clinton. Fair is fair.

2473.jpg

I notice the same difference that I always do: that Democrats are shallow, racist, and sexist, and judge people by their surface appearance without knowing or caring about who they are as people.
So you are saying Republicans vote only on character, knowledge & ability to govern.... and only white men can do that. Thank you for admitting what we already know.

2473.jpg

52 women contested House seats for the Republican Party and only one won. So is it the Republican Party that's to blame or is it hard to get elected in this country as a conservative woman?

Why is there "blame" to be assigned at all? Oh, that's right. Because of shallow sexists who just see, "Oh, a vagina. She should win because she's a vagina, and vaginas are important because REASONS."

Maybe they just weren't the best candidates, or they didn't run the best campaigns and make the best connections with the voters.

It probably is harder for a woman to get elected as a Republican than as a Democrat, since we expect them to actually compete and win, instead of just electing their genitals for a photo op.

2473.jpg

How many pole puffers, carpet munchers, chicks with dicks, anchor babies and Ragheads are in the Mexicratic bunch?
Enough to investigate Crooked Ivanka’s e-mails

Hold on, I though you fools said it was okay to send .GOV emails over personal accounts?

We just want the same treatment for Crooked Ivanka that you asswipes gave Clinton. Fair is fair.

What a coincidence. We just want the same treatment for Ivanka that you asswipes gave Clinton. Fair is fair.

But just the fact that you're talking about it and pretending that you're "outraged" has us way beyond anything you did then. So piss off.

2473.jpg

52 women contested House seats for the Republican Party and only one won. So is it the Republican Party that's to blame or is it hard to get elected in this country as a conservative woman?

Why is there "blame" to be assigned at all? Oh, that's right. Because of shallow sexists who just see, "Oh, a vagina. She should win because she's a vagina, and vaginas are important because REASONS."

Maybe they just weren't the best candidates, or they didn't run the best campaigns and make the best connections with the voters.

It probably is harder for a woman to get elected as a Republican than as a Democrat, since we expect them to actually compete and win, instead of just electing their genitals for a photo op.

I didn't assign "blame"...I simply pointed out that the GOP did run quite a few female candidates...52 in fact...even though only one was elected. Therefore the OP's contention that a lack of female GOP members means that the Republicans somehow don't like women is laughable!

2473.jpg

I notice the same difference that I always do: that Democrats are shallow, racist, and sexist, and judge people by their surface appearance without knowing or caring about who they are as people.
So you are saying Republicans vote only on character, knowledge & ability to govern.... and only white men can do that. Thank you for admitting what we already know.

No, I'm saying that Republicans care a lot more about qualifications and policy proposals and campaign quality . . . and we really don't give a rat's ass about impressing lower life forms like you one way or the other.

Any formulation that involves the phrase "white man" automatically maes you wrong, and too much of a primitive to even grasp the concept. Call me when your thinking reaches this century, Bull Connor.

2473.jpg

I didn't assign "blame"...I simply pointed out that the GOP did run quite a few female candidates...52 in fact...even though only one was elected. Therefore the OP's contention that a lack of female GOP members means that the Republicans somehow don't like women is laughable!

Um, you asked "Is it the Republican Party that's to blame". If you don't want responses using the word "blame", maybe don't introduce it.

I'll agree with you that the OP's contention is laughable . . . assuming one finds ignorant primitives to be amusing.

I bet that the combined IQ points of the entire Democrat Black Caucus does not add up to much more than 350.

Yep. Party of Anti White Racism

It's like a never ending parade of stupid from the rightwingers.

deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484.jpg

Does this LOOK anti-white to you??? What ass do you idiots pull your rediculous bullshit from?

Just because you're white doesn't mean you aren't anti-white. Democrats are selling their souls for power and thus became the anti-white party. Check out posts by JoeB. He's the most self-hating white on USMB.

:21:

Wow...that is my winner for the stupidest sentence of the week on here.

Shit....you Trumpbots are the dumbest bunch of hate filled, ding dongs I have ever seen on a chat forum.

What's next?

Just because you're straight, doesn't mean you aren't anti-straight.
Just because you're human, doesn't mean you aren't anti-human.
Just because you're tall, doesn't mean you aren't anti-tall.
Just because you are good looking, doesn't mean you aren't anti-good looking.
Just because you exist, doesn't mean you aren't anti-existence.

:21:

Not only do you appear to be stupid, you are also clearly hate-filled, closed-minded, racist, xenophobic and misogynistic. A perfect, little, Trumpbot minion.

I have wasted far too much time on you...welcome to my Ignore List.

Go back to Stormfront.

Have a VERY nice day.
You win the prize for Dumbest Post of the Week. Congratulations!

It's so much fun when liberals lose a debate. They can't stand the truth. :auiqs.jpg:

Neither can conservatives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2473.jpg

Um, you asked "Is it the Republican Party that's to blame". If you don't want responses using the word "blame", maybe don't introduce it.

I'll agree with you that the OP's contention is laughable . . . assuming one finds ignorant primitives to be amusing.

Your reading comprehension leaves something to be desired, Cecilie! The point I was making when I said "So is it the Republican Party that's to blame or is it hard to get elected in this country as a conservative woman?" is that it isn't the GOP's fault that more of the women they ran didn't win. The OP is trying to blame the GOP because they only have one new incoming woman trying to paint them as a Party that doesn't push women as candidates. I simply pointed out that if the Party really doesn't like women...having 52 of them running for office is a strange way to show that!

Forum List

Back