Photo of new House members - notice any differences between the two parties?

Talk about living in somebody's head rent free.

Says the guy who brought me up in a thread I wasn't even in...

Again, sorry that you have failed so badly at life, Ray.

Yeah, I brought you up once. How many times have you brought up my insurance......like about 200 times now?

And the only reason you came to mind was because we were having a discussion about whites selling out other whites.

Yeah, I brought you up once. How many times have you brought up my insurance......like about 200 times now?

And the only reason you came to mind was because we were having a discussion about whites selling out other whites.

Um, yeah, I bring it up whenever you defend big corporations.... how a company screwed you..

I'm really concerned man, it sounds like you are in an abusive relationship...

Nobody hated Hil-Liar because she's a woman, people hated Hillary because she was Hillary.

No, you guys all went crazy because she was a woman... you basically can't discuss her for more than five posts without calling her a bitch or that word we can't use on USMB.

It really is about the misogyny, bud.

Right, in comparison to what your party said about Sarah Palin, Condi Rice, Nikii Haley?

Um, yeah, I bring it up whenever you defend big corporations.... how a company screwed you..

I'm really concerned man, it sounds like you are in an abusive relationship...

Joe, we could be talking about who has the best doughnuts and coffee and you'd bring up my health insurance. You can't leave it out of any conversation.

Right, in comparison to what your party said about Sarah Palin, Condi Rice, Nikii Haley?

Haley an Rice get better treatment than they deserve...

Palin gets dissed because she's... kind of stupid... That's not me saying so, that's the people who were on McCain's team who realized how badly they fucked up making her a running mate.

Then again, it shows the folly of merely hiring on the basis of a resume.

Haley an Rice get better treatment than they deserve...

Palin gets dissed because she's... kind of stupid... That's not me saying so, that's the people who were on McCain's team who realized how badly they fucked up making her a running mate.

Then again, it shows the folly of merely hiring on the basis of a resume.

So the point is that when Democrats bash on women, they have a good reason. When Republicans bash on a woman, it's because they are anti-female. Gotcha.

Just because you're white doesn't mean you aren't anti-white. Democrats are selling their souls for power and thus became the anti-white party. Check out posts by JoeB. He's the most self-hating white on USMB.

Wow, Ray, greatly enjoying living rent-free in you head... but the thing is, I don't see being for equality as being "anti-White".

Look just because you had all the advantages of being white in this country and STILL managed to fuck it up in a dead end job with no health coverage, it's kind of wasteful to hate on minorities and women.
Nature isn't equal. You know that...or you should. I doubt most leftists have the common sense to understand that. Equality is a social construct that has NEVER existed.

2473.jpg

Photo of new House members shows big gap in diversity between parties

Someone should tell the Republican Party that it is 2018 - not 1968.
Lol
Judging someone by race makes you a fucking racist and a cowardly piece of shit

2473.jpg

Photo of new House members shows big gap in diversity between parties

Someone should tell the Republican Party that it is 2018 - not 1968.

This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended.....Sorry that hurts your feelings. Sucks huh?
Naturalization Act Of 1790 look it up.
Here’s a photo of the Japanese Government, they’re all Japanese...weird huh?
8NUTbI5mvrobdx2E

So, what you are saying is that only white people can be Americans?

Is that what you are saying?
Lol
So what are you saying? people that control the federal should only be progressive?
You’re fucking cowardly control freak... admit it.

Lol
So what are you saying? people that control the federal should only be progressive?
You’re fucking cowardly control freak... admit it.[/QUOTE]

What the fuck does color of skin have to do with progressive or not? Are you saying there are no white progressive?

This was a weak ass post even by your standards and your normal post is weak to begin with

The Democrats are strange looking people, aren't they?
They look like America. Walk through an airport or Main Street, restaurant or shopping mall in this country and that’s what the people look like. There is something to be said about that.

Lol
You’re fucking cowardly control freak... admit it.

What the fuck does color of skin have to do with progressive or not? Are you saying there are no white progressive?

This was a weak ass post even by your standards and your normal post is weak to begin with[/QUOTE]
Fuck the politically correct collective

They look like America. Walk through an airport or Main Street, restaurant or shopping mall in this country and that’s what the people look like. There is something to be said about that.

What is there to be said about it?
I guess I need to spell it out for you... when leadership looks more like America it does a better job reflecting America. The GOP has a problem with that.

Nobody hated Hil-Liar because she's a woman, people hated Hillary because she was Hillary.

No, you guys all went crazy because she was a woman... you basically can't discuss her for more than five posts without calling her a bitch or that word we can't use on USMB.

It really is about the misogyny, bud.
What a crock that is, Joey! Clinton tried to run on being a woman because she couldn't run on her own character. She told other women that they HAD to vote for her or they would be traitors to their gender...even if those women had started out as Bernie Sanders supporters and were angered about how Hillary's minions at the DNC screwed over the Bern Meister!

What is there to be said about it?
I guess I need to spell it out for you... when leadership looks more like America it does a better job reflecting America. The GOP has a problem with that.

Oh really? Since when?

Forum List

Back