Photo of new House members - notice any differences between the two parties?

2473.jpg

Photo of new House members shows big gap in diversity between parties

Someone should tell the Republican Party that it is 2018 - not 1968.

This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended.....Sorry that hurts your feelings. Sucks huh?
Naturalization Act Of 1790 look it up.
Here’s a photo of the Japanese Government, they’re all Japanese...weird huh?
8NUTbI5mvrobdx2E

This is so offensive. They have a Japanese SUPREMACY!

They need to build a bridge so that 3rd worlders can come over and take over. Otherwise they are all racists.

Yep, this is a revolutionary find...Japan is run by REAL Japanese and America is run by REAL Americans....FUCKING WEIRD HUH?

2473.jpg

This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended.....Sorry that hurts your feelings. Sucks huh?
8NUTbI5mvrobdx2E

They need to build a bridge so that 3rd worlders can come over and take over. Otherwise they are all racists.

Yep, this is a revolutionary find...Japan is run by REAL Japanese and America is run by REAL Americans....FUCKING WEIRD HUH?

Idiot, you just pretty much said that minorities are not real Americans.

2473.jpg

8NUTbI5mvrobdx2E

Well...50-100 million are here illegally and or by illegal means. They aren’t REAL Americans. Sorry bud...now piss yourself.

2473.jpg

8NUTbI5mvrobdx2E

Well...50-100 million are here illegally and or by illegal means. They aren’t REAL Americans. Sorry bud...now piss yourself.

WTF does how you look have to do with your legal status? Nothing, thats just another stupid thing you said.

And if you belive somewhere between 15 and 30% of population is illegal then you must be spending your life locked up in the basement somewhere.

Last edited:
2473.jpg

8NUTbI5mvrobdx2E

What?!?

Where the hell are you getting that number from?

Stormfront?

Try 12.1 million (according to The Department of Homeland Security) as of 2014.

'There were 12.1 million immigrants living in the country illegally as of January 2014, according to the most recent estimate from the Department of Homeland Security. The estimates from two independent groups are similar: The Pew Research Center estimates the number at 11.1 million in 2014, and the Center for Migration Studies says there were 11 million people in 2015 living in the U.S. illegally (see Table 1 in the full report).'

Illegal Immigration Statistics - FactCheck.org

8NUTbI5mvrobdx2E

WTF does how you look have to do with your legal status? Nothing, thats just another stupid thing you said.

And if you belive somewhere between 15 and 30% of population is illegal then you must be spending your life locked up in the basement somewhere.

Tell us, how many Caucasians are in wetback government in Mexico?
Fuckin racist piece of shits huh?

Legal... illegal... who cares? Still a 3rd worlder and keeping wages stagnant. Japan would have never let them in because their IQs aren't as low as the leftist poster's.

There are plenty of illegal Caucasians, just as there are plenty legal minorities.

Wtf is wrong with you? How can you possibly not understand this very simple shit?

2473.jpg

Yep. Party of Anti White Racism

It's like a never ending parade of stupid from the rightwingers.

deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484.jpg

Does this LOOK anti-white to you??? What ass do you idiots pull your rediculous bullshit from?

Just because you're white doesn't mean you aren't anti-white. Democrats are selling their souls for power and thus became the anti-white party. Check out posts by JoeB. He's the most self-hating white on USMB.

I notice the same difference that I always do: that Democrats are shallow, racist, and sexist, and judge people by their surface appearance without knowing or caring about who they are as people.

One of your fellow Trump sheep just said this...This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended.

But it is the Dems that are shallow, racist, and sexist, and judge people by their surface appearance! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Stopped reading at "Trump". Always a sure sign that whatever comes after is mindless parroting twaddle.

Of course you did, that way you can pretend you are not a racist also.

Well, at least this time you managed an entire sentence without mentioning Trump. Maybe the lunacy is receding.

And the good little sheep still cannot call out her fellow sheep.

Seems you agree with the statement as well.

"You don't agree with me, and that means you're BRAINWASHED!"

I can call people out just fine, twinkie. The problem here is that I think your premise is moronic, so I have no intention of following it.

But congratulations on FINALLY posting something other than your Trump Derangement Obsession. You're making great progress.

I wonder how many Alt White and Aryan Nation they elected?

I been saying it for years. USMB right wingers called me crazy.

Now you can see they drove out everyone not white.

High Five:

That is changing right now. Blacks are coming to realize the Democrats are selling them out as they always have. Democrats have become complacent with the black vote thinking they can get away with anything and still keep it.

Does not seem to have been the case in the mid-terms. But keep telling yourself that.
View attachment 230145

It is statements like this from the Repbus/Right that will keeps non-whites away...This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended.

Yes, I'm sure the entire country is tuned into USMB.

All it's going to take is a few famous blacks that the black communities respect to show the people just how abused their vote was. That's when you're going to see some real change in the demographics.

You think that he is alone in those thoughts? He is just parroting what the GOP stands for.

Then why did he say it and not a GOP'r?

It's like I always say: leftist hypocrites want to hold all conservatives responsible for whatever obscure quote from some nobody they're obsessing about today, but everything said on the left - no matter who says it - is always "just that person".

All it's going to take is a few famous blacks that the black communities respect to show the people just how abused their vote was. That's when you're going to see some real change in the demographics.

You think that he is alone in those thoughts? He is just parroting what the GOP stands for.

BL is 100% GOP/Trump sheep. And so far not a single GOPer/Right wing/Trump supporter has come out against the comment...which implies agreement.

Who's BL and what does that have to do with Biden?

He is your fellow GOPer that told the world how the GOP views things...This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended.

. . . Aaaaand the insanity returns. That's one pernicious mental defect you have there.

2473.jpg

Democrats are bean counting practicers of identity politics!
They appear to be electing a diverse array of people into office. Something the Republicans struggle to do. Identity politics? Or maybe it is the Republican message that fails.

I just heard, "Look at all those brown people and skirts we have. That must make us good!"

Can't imagine why you think the GOP is "struggling" to be shallow, racist, and misogynist like you.

2473.jpg

One new Republican woman, and 95 new Democrat women members of congress.

Some 95 women have won, or are projected to win, their House races as of Wednesday, which is up from the current 84 women in the House. In addition, at least 13 women won Senate seats. That's on top of the 10 female senators who were not up for re-election this year.
Record number of women to serve in Congress following 2018 midterm elections

They saw, they heard, they came, and they kicked ASS.

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

Boy, yeah, I'm DYING to join a political party that sees me as nothing but a dumb vagina that can be exploited. Can't tell you how appealing you just made the Democrats look by touting the joys of having my identity reduced to my reproductive organs.

One of your fellow Trump sheep just said this...This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended.

But it is the Dems that are shallow, racist, and sexist, and judge people by their surface appearance! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Stopped reading at "Trump". Always a sure sign that whatever comes after is mindless parroting twaddle.

Of course you did, that way you can pretend you are not a racist also.

Well, at least this time you managed an entire sentence without mentioning Trump. Maybe the lunacy is receding.

And the good little sheep still cannot call out her fellow sheep.

Seems you agree with the statement as well.

"You don't agree with me, and that means you're BRAINWASHED!"

I can call people out just fine, twinkie. The problem here is that I think your premise is moronic, so I have no intention of following it.

But congratulations on FINALLY posting something other than your Trump Derangement Obsession. You're making great progress.

I have noticed that you have no issue calling out those that you do not agree with, and since you will not call out that statement, the only conclusion is you agree with it.

That is changing right now. Blacks are coming to realize the Democrats are selling them out as they always have. Democrats have become complacent with the black vote thinking they can get away with anything and still keep it.

Does not seem to have been the case in the mid-terms. But keep telling yourself that.
View attachment 230145

It is statements like this from the Repbus/Right that will keeps non-whites away...This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended.

It's like I always say: leftist hypocrites want to hold all conservatives responsible for whatever obscure quote from some nobody they're obsessing about today, but everything said on the left - no matter who says it - is always "just that person".

Or they make excuses for them like when John FFFFFFF Kerry told a college group years ago that if they don't stay in school, they could end up in a place like Iraq. The left tried to say he was making a joke. Sorry.....but for the life of me, I can't find the least humors thing in that comment. But you know how they are, they never admitted he just said something stupid without thinking.

Forum List

Back