Photo of new House members - notice any differences between the two parties?

2473.jpg

Photo of new House members shows big gap in diversity between parties

Someone should tell the Republican Party that it is 2018 - not 1968.

How many minorities running as republicans lost to a privileged white democrat?
lol

You can't be serious.

2473.jpg

This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended.....Sorry that hurts your feelings. Sucks huh?
Naturalization Act Of 1790 look it up.
Here’s a photo of the Japanese Government, they’re all Japanese...weird huh?
8NUTbI5mvrobdx2E
The US was built on immigration and by immigrants dumb ass.
And built by African American slaves.

2473.jpg

Democrats are bean counting practicers of identity politics!
They appear to be electing a diverse array of people into office. Something the Republicans struggle to do. Identity politics? Or maybe it is the Republican message that fails.

It doesn't matter what it is. Republicans welcome anybody willing to join our party and movement regardless of gender or race.

So as long as they're in your party you are ok with them? If they're not a party person then to hell with them? Typical right wing.

Like the Democrats are any different? How many times have people on the right referred to a black leftist as a house N or Uncle Tom?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

LOL....

So...you want debbiedowner to tell you how many times - since America has been in existence (I assume - you were not specific) - that someone on the political right has referred to a 'black' leftist as a house N or Uncle Tom?
And just how EXACTLY do you expect her to even begin to tabulate such a number?

LOL...what's next from you?
How many hairs on the average head of a lefty?
How many skin cells does Trump have?
How many drops of water are in the Atlantic Ocean?

Man...IMHO, you are making a fool of yourself...quit now (free advice).

Ta ta

After all the bovine excrement, let's get down to the nitty gritty.

Female GOP candidates were outspent by massive amounts. The GOP. under Speaker Ryan, did not present a united front or the funds needed to properly counter the DimocRAT promises of freebies.

And President Trump properly did everything he could to help elect a GOP majority in the Senate. Not just to further his judicial agenda, but to ensure confirmation of more presidential appointees - cleaning the swamp.

2473.jpg

This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended.....Sorry that hurts your feelings. Sucks huh?
8NUTbI5mvrobdx2E
It was built by Irishmen, Scots, Brits, Germans, Italians, Frenchmen and a few others. It was not built by Mexicans and Mooslim savages.
Why you have to confirm your bigotry ? We already know you are a bigot.

2473.jpg

8NUTbI5mvrobdx2E

The Declaration of Independence says "All Men are Created Equal" not "All White Men are Created Equal, and Everyone Else is a Loser."

Why do you hate America so much?

Do you remember civil rights?
agfdzz12roq01.jpg
Actually, the Republicans are the ones who passed it. Did you notice Barry Goldwater in the picture?
While a larger % of Republicans than democrats did vote for the bill, they certainly couldn't have done it on their own and if you read the the wiki page, the vast majority of those who voted against were southern Dixiecrats.
Just 3 months after, Strom Thurmond switched to republican, along with the other racists moved with him. Lee Atwater's southern strategy took care of the rest.

Thanks for conceding my point: The Democrats were still the racists, even after the bill was signed.
Strom Thurmond moved from the democrat part to the republcan party, along with several others.
In your delusion, you appear to be thinking the reverse.
Its obvious in light of who is suppressing black vote today.
Along with no others. the racists stayed in the Democrat party, including Senator Robert Byrd and Senator William J Fulbright.
Byrd became a champion for civil rights and was praised by NAACP.

Fulbright opposed John Birch Society.

After the 1964 civil rights act, nearly all the racists became republican by the time nixon was in.

Are you really that much of a fucking douchebag? You claim you're not a leftwinger, but you prove you are almost every time you post.

I am a leftwinger because I am making fun of your sorry ass?

Whatever floats your boat!
You're a leftwinger because you always take the same side as them, as in this thread. You use the same tactics as well, like calling people "racist."

Yes, I call people that say things like this racist...This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended

Oh, and those that defend such things I call racist also.

Sad that one has to be a "left winger" to call out such things.
I didn't say that or defend it, dumbass. Yet, you still called me a racist. Calling people "racist" who haven't said anything racist is a leftwing thing.

You have been defending it this whole thread, you refusal to call it out is a tacit approval for it. Not a single Trumpian has said an ill word about the comment, but then I get that you guys are not allowed to say bad things about each other.
Please quote where I defended it. You'll excuse us if we don't take orders from shit stain leftwingers and fight each other.

The Republican Party makes it very plain just how much they HATE minorities. Every. Single. Day.

[cue doom music]

FOX NEWS ANCHOR: Welcome to another edition of Blacks Behaving Badly. But before we get to the latest atrocity committed by a negro, a reminder that homos, Muslims, and Mexicans are just minutes away from raping your daughters and your dog.

So....guess which party has done the VAST majority of black lynchings in the last 200 years?

You have 100 years to figure it out (I know you need time).....GO!!!
Red Herring fallacy.

The thread is about the GOP's fear of change and diversity.
It's perfectly rational to fear "change" and "diversity." The later has lead to nothing but social chaos, and the "change" the left brought us in the 20th Century included the slaughter of over 100 million people.

No thanks.

Anyone who bleats mindlessly about the joys of "change and diversity" is a brain damaged fool.

Actually, the Republicans are the ones who passed it. Did you notice Barry Goldwater in the picture?
While a larger % of Republicans than democrats did vote for the bill, they certainly couldn't have done it on their own and if you read the the wiki page, the vast majority of those who voted against were southern Dixiecrats.
Just 3 months after, Strom Thurmond switched to republican, along with the other racists moved with him. Lee Atwater's southern strategy took care of the rest.

Thanks for conceding my point: The Democrats were still the racists, even after the bill was signed.
Strom Thurmond moved from the democrat part to the republcan party, along with several others.
Along with no others. the racists stayed in the Democrat party, including Senator Robert Byrd and Senator William J Fulbright.

After the 1964 civil rights act, nearly all the racists became republican by the time nixon was in.
Byrd used the term "White Ni**er" on national television not more than a year or two before he died.

Fulbright was a liberal racist asshole. He opposed the John Birch society because it was conservative.

Your final theory is pure horseshit. Prove that one racist became Republican.

Lies just like this joke thread people are elected from those who run dimshits are afraid, not Republicans because any thinking black or brown individual who leaves their racist plantation is instantly labeled as some type of miscreant like “house negro, Uncle Tom” or some other racist label. Your constant labeling proves you are the racist because it means you stereotype all people of a race. RACIST MURDERERS.

2473.jpg

8NUTbI5mvrobdx2E
And built by African American slaves.
What did they build? Railroads? Nope. Factories? Nope. Ships? Nope. Skyscrapers? Nope.

2473.jpg

8NUTbI5mvrobdx2E
It was built by Irishmen, Scots, Brits, Germans, Italians, Frenchmen and a few others. It was not built by Mexicans and Mooslim savages.
Why you have to confirm your bigotry ? We already know you are a bigot.
I stated a fact. As I pointed out previously, snowflakes believe facts are racist.

I am a leftwinger because I am making fun of your sorry ass?

Whatever floats your boat!
You're a leftwinger because you always take the same side as them, as in this thread. You use the same tactics as well, like calling people "racist."

Yes, I call people that say things like this racist...This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended

I didn't say that or defend it, dumbass. Yet, you still called me a racist. Calling people "racist" who haven't said anything racist is a leftwing thing.

You have been defending it this whole thread, you refusal to call it out is a tacit approval for it. Not a single Trumpian has said an ill word about the comment, but then I get that you guys are not allowed to say bad things about each other.
Please quote where I defended it. You'll excuse us if we don't take orders from shit stain leftwingers and fight each other.

Your silence about it is defense of it, your silence signals your approval of it. Because we all know you have no issue what so ever calling out things you do not agree with.

Nope, you Trumpians will never say an ill word about each other or your savior in the White House, no matter what.

Your silence about it is defense of it, your silence signals your approval of it. Because we all know you have no issue what so ever calling out things you do not agree with.

Nope, you Trumpians will never say an ill word about each other or your savior in the White House, no matter what.
Sorry, turd. My silence means nothing, one way or the other. There are plenty of things I don't agree with that I don't comment on.

Byrd used the term "White Ni**er" on national television not more than a year or two before he died.

Fulbright was a liberal racist asshole. He opposed the John Birch society because it was conservative.

Your final theory is pure horseshit. Prove that one racist became Republican.
Obama used the n-word too, big deal.
Byrd apologized for it, and didnt cry fake news.

Fulbright opposed Birch because its right-wing radicalism.

Do you remember civil rights?
agfdzz12roq01.jpg

On This Day in 1964, Democrats Filibustered the Civil Rights Act
How segregated is YOUR state? Map reveals racial divides across the US | Daily Mail Online
NYC Has the Most Segregated Schools in the Country. How Do We Fix That?
Everett Dirksen is another good example of how the parties were before they swapped sides on racism.
Segregation is another great subject. Considering how republicans cant take a segregationists name off a building.
Along with Ben Carson's drive to further segregate.
Confederate Republicans are the party of Lincoln? How can they not know?
DqkfJISW4AEB6HY.jpg

kid, u r living 150 years in the past, get a grip

Actually silence against a lie just means it is not worthy of a response. Only stupid dimshits try to turn silence into a statement. The two are not related unless you are looking for an antonym. The picture has nothing todo with racial diversity at all. It has nothing to do with a logical conclusion or the statements you dimshit liberals make just like most of the pats you start, the answers you spin together or the labels you spew constantly. Finding a pile of dogshit in your yard does not mean Donald Trump has the CIA bring a covert trained dog named jojo to shit in your yard, all of the posts I read from dimshit worshipers on this forum are spun together wit exactly tha much basis in fact, NONE. You live in a self induced liberal dimshit fantasy world where murdering lying scum somehow have moral equivalency to normal decent humans. It would be a funny joke if you were not so sadly delusional.

Forum List

Back