Photo of new House members - notice any differences between the two parties?

Democrats are bean counting practicers of identity politics!
They appear to be electing a diverse array of people into office. Something the Republicans struggle to do. Identity politics? Or maybe it is the Republican message that fails.

It doesn't matter what it is. Republicans welcome anybody willing to join our party and movement regardless of gender or race.
Coyote seems to be bragging about the fact that the parasite class is more "diverse" than the people who work and pay taxes.

Yep, everyone knows that only white males work and pay taxes! :21::21::21::21::21::21:
We know that a large percentage of the people collecting checks from the government are minorities.

So you spout it off now prove it. Good luck MF.

2473.jpg

Photo of new House members shows big gap in diversity between parties

Someone should tell the Republican Party that it is 2018 - not 1968.
They appear to be electing a diverse array of people into office. Something the Republicans struggle to do. Identity politics? Or maybe it is the Republican message that fails.

It doesn't matter what it is. Republicans welcome anybody willing to join our party and movement regardless of gender or race.

So as long as they're in your party you are ok with them? If they're not a party person then to hell with them? Typical right wing.

That is not what he said. Now try again, and this time tell the voices in your head to be quiet for a moment while you read it AGAIN.

Coyote seems to be bragging about the fact that the parasite class is more "diverse" than the people who work and pay taxes.

Yep, everyone knows that only white males work and pay taxes! :21::21::21::21::21::21:
We know that a large percentage of the people collecting checks from the government are minorities.

A "large percentage"? how large?

Pick me, pick me!
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population at 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Or maybe it is the Republican message that fails.
There is no message.

They have (a) been conditioned to not see anything that they do or say that might repulse minorities, (b) been conditioned to not see the demographic changes that are quickly bearing down on them, and (c) not been specifically instructed by talk radio on how to deal with either (a) or (b).

So they're left with denials, platitudes and attacks. Okay. That's up to them.

There is no message.

They have (a) been conditioned to not see anything that they do or say that might repulse minorities, (b) been conditioned to not see the demographic changes that are quickly bearing down on them, and (c) not been specifically instructed by talk radio on how to deal with either (a) or (b).

No, our message is fine. YOu can't win against a lie that drowns you out.

Here ya go, dumbass:

iu

iu

I believe the figure for Hispanics in the top chart is a typo. It should be 15.7%. The numbers don't add up to 100% otherwise.

Last edited:

Here ya go, dumbass:

iu

lol!!! I look forward to how she dodges this one.

We have the only Pirate.

Now be fair. The Democrats have Pirates too. They're BUTT Pirates, but pirates none the less! :)

Arghhhhhh……..

LOL...BUTT pirates?

The sum total of your intellect/sense of humor came up with that joke?

So noted.

Have a nice day.

Hey, better than looking at white skin and seeing a problem.

Riiiiiight. I am a 'white' guy and I have a problem with 'white' skin?!? Oh that makes sense.

And I have no problem with the Reps electing 'white' males. They can do it all they want.

But if they think they are going to keep the Senate and the WH much longer continuing to do that? Forget it...guaranteed.

We are done here.

Have a wonderful day.

Last edited:
There are a lot of SELF LOATHING White Progressives out there who suffer from White Guilt, and embrace the ridiculous concept of "White Privilege".

We have the only Pirate.

Now be fair. The Democrats have Pirates too. They're BUTT Pirates, but pirates none the less! :)

Arghhhhhh……..

LOL...BUTT pirates?

The sum total of your intellect/sense of humor came up with that joke?

So noted.

Have a nice day.

Hey, better than looking at white skin and seeing a problem.

Riiiiiight. I am a 'white' guy and I have a problem with 'white' skin?!? Oh that makes sense.

1496184262Rolling-Eyes-Emoji-Png-transparent-background.png

And I have no problem with the Reps electing 'white' males. They can do it all they want.

But if they think they are going to keep the Senate and the WH much longer continuing to that? Forget it...guaranteed.

Now why don't you and whatever-his-name-is go and fart in a bath together and laugh your heads off for hours...that seems to be about your respective levels of humor/intellect.

We are done here.

Have a wonderful day.

1. The idea of a person being racist against their own race is well known. Your pretense otherwise is a lie.

2. Some of us are well aware of the danger of not being able to break the bloc voting of the Left.

3. It is quite shitty of you to gloat over the results of your sides successful propaganda lies.

4. My Pirate Joke was hilarious.

Here ya go, dumbass:

iu

iu

I believe the figure for Hispanics in the top chart is a typo. It should be 15.7%. The numbers don't add up to 100% otherwise.

Your figures are a bit old, from 2015 it is now 42% for the white folk...seems to be growing, 31% in 2003, 38% in 2014 and up to 42% in 2015. I wonder if they make up more than half now.

upload_2018-11-22_13-23-59.png

Nine Actual Facts about Who Benefits from Welfare

There is no message.

I thought the “Republican message” resonated well with REAL Americans in 30 states and 2,623 counties just a short time ago...no?

Here ya go, dumbass:

iu

iu

Your figures are a bit old, from 2015 it is now 42% for the white folk...seems to be growing, 31% in 2003, 38% in 2014 and up to 42% in 2015. I wonder if they make up more than half now.

View attachment 230302

You have to think per capita like all smart people do there Mr White Guilt.
Is this you shown in the image below?
this-is-not-white-guilt-so-sorry-so-som-so-19627068.png

Here ya go, dumbass:

View attachment 230302

You have to think per capita like all smart people do there Mr White Guilt.
Is this you shown in the image below?

You would need to talk to your fellow racist sheep about that one, he is the one that brought up percentages, not me.

There is no message.

Translation:
“Republicans refuse to bend over and let wetbacks fuck them silly.”

Here ya go, dumbass:

iu

iu

View attachment 230302

Hispanics are on the increase as well. There's little confusion about why that is happening. The good news is that black participation is down. That must be because they are getting jobs.

Forum List

Back