Photo of new House members - notice any differences between the two parties?

2473.jpg

Photo of new House members shows big gap in diversity between parties

Someone should tell the Republican Party that it is 2018 - not 1968.

How many pole puffers, carpet munchers, chicks with dicks, anchor babies and Ragheads are in the Mexicratic bunch?
Enough to investigate Crooked Ivanka’s e-mails

Alright let’s get this email battle going, we needed something to bring Hillery back up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Democrats are bean counting practicers of identity politics!
They appear to be electing a diverse array of people into office. Something the Republicans struggle to do. Identity politics? Or maybe it is the Republican message that fails.

It doesn't matter what it is. Republicans welcome anybody willing to join our party and movement regardless of gender or race.
Coyote seems to be bragging about the fact that the parasite class is more "diverse" than the people who work and pay taxes.

The implication is that Republicans are keeping certain people out. But what do you expect from the party of liars?

And where is your link(s) to unbiased, factual proof that the average Democrat lies any more than the average Republican?

I guarantee you can provide no such link. Which means your above statement is baseless and thusly, nonsensical.
Hey beanbag! Just look at the Kavanaugh’s hearing. Every single democrat and their libtarded media friends lied through their fucking teeth! Democrats suck!

I wonder how many Alt White and Aryan Nation they elected?

I been saying it for years. USMB right wingers called me crazy.

Now you can see they drove out everyone not white.

High Five:

That is changing right now. Blacks are coming to realize the Democrats are selling them out as they always have. Democrats have become complacent with the black vote thinking they can get away with anything and still keep it.

Does not seem to have been the case in the mid-terms. But keep telling yourself that.
View attachment 230145

It is statements like this from the Repbus/Right that will keeps non-whites away...This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended.

Traditionally the Democratic Party has been a party of hate.
The Left makes politics about race because they are racist.
The Democratic Party is full of hate groups like; the Nation of Islam, Klan, La Raza, Black Panthers, Aztlán Nationalist, Black Panthers, Brown Berets, Muslim brotherhood, BLM, OWS, Antifa, CAIR….

To borrow from a well known person...You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

High Five:

That is changing right now. Blacks are coming to realize the Democrats are selling them out as they always have. Democrats have become complacent with the black vote thinking they can get away with anything and still keep it.

Does not seem to have been the case in the mid-terms. But keep telling yourself that.
View attachment 230145

It is statements like this from the Repbus/Right that will keeps non-whites away...This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended.

The Democratic Party is full of hate groups like; the Nation of Islam, Klan, La Raza, Black Panthers, Aztlán Nationalist, Black Panthers, Brown Berets, Muslim brotherhood, BLM, OWS, Antifa, CAIR….

To borrow from a well known person...You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

get a mirror

High Five:

View attachment 230145

Do you remember civil rights?
agfdzz12roq01.jpg

High Five:

View attachment 230145

agfdzz12roq01.jpg
Actually, the Republicans are the ones who passed it. Did you notice Barry Goldwater in the picture?

High Five:

View attachment 230145

agfdzz12roq01.jpg
Actually, the Republicans are the ones who passed it. Did you notice Barry Goldwater in the picture?
While a larger % of Republicans than democrats did vote for the bill, they certainly couldn't have done it on their own and if you read the the wiki page, the vast majority of those who voted against were southern Dixiecrats.
Just 3 months after, Strom Thurmond switched to republican, along with the other racists moved with him. Lee Atwater's southern strategy took care of the rest.

View attachment 230145

agfdzz12roq01.jpg
While a larger % of Republicans than democrats did vote for the bill, they certainly couldn't have done it on their own and if you read the the wiki page, the vast majority of those who voted against were southern Dixiecrats.
Just 3 months after, Strom Thurmond switched to republican, along with the other racists moved with him. Lee Atwater's southern strategy took care of the rest.

Thanks for conceding my point: The Democrats were still the racists, even after the bill was signed.

They appear to be electing a diverse array of people into office. Something the Republicans struggle to do. Identity politics? Or maybe it is the Republican message that fails.

It doesn't matter what it is. Republicans welcome anybody willing to join our party and movement regardless of gender or race.
Coyote seems to be bragging about the fact that the parasite class is more "diverse" than the people who work and pay taxes.

The implication is that Republicans are keeping certain people out. But what do you expect from the party of liars?

And where is your link(s) to unbiased, factual proof that the average Democrat lies any more than the average Republican?

I guarantee you can provide no such link. Which means your above statement is baseless and thusly, nonsensical.

Hey, you're the OP. What was the point of your topic if not to lie and insinuate that somehow Republicans are exclusive because minorities and more females are not leading the party?

Actually, the implication is not they are keeping them out, it is that they do not want to be a part of the GOP.

Yeah, sure it was.

The Republicans look like a bunch of white racists that don't care for non whites within their ranks.

That is how the electorate voted so, that is how the electorate sees society.

We gotta keep whitey in here; NO blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, etc., allowed.

Yeah; that's what I see.

Last edited:

Actually, the implication is not they are keeping them out, it is that they do not want to be a part of the GOP.

Yeah, sure it was.

I asked the left why they have so many white people representing their minority districts, over 72% and they ran and hid.

Yeah, sure it was.

I asked the left why they have so many white people representing their minority districts, over 72% and they ran and hid.

It is amazing. The OP is asking why the anti-white party has more minorities in it.

rolling eyes.gif

Forum List

Back