Photo of new House members - notice any differences between the two parties?

2473.jpg

Photo of new House members shows big gap in diversity between parties

Someone should tell the Republican Party that it is 2018 - not 1968.

I wonder how many Alt White and Aryan Nation they elected?

I been saying it for years. USMB right wingers called me crazy.

Now you can see they drove out everyone not white.
someone-turned-it-into-emoji-form-116th-congress-members-elect-37748653.png

High Five:

DsLtDcKWoAAV17p.jpg

All it really shows is that few minorities join the Republican party. All are welcome as they've always been.

That is changing right now. Blacks are coming to realize the Democrats are selling them out as they always have. Democrats have become complacent with the black vote thinking they can get away with anything and still keep it.

Times are good and plenty of jobs out there today, but that's not going to be forever. When jobs get more scarce and blacks are put out of work by immigrants ushered in by the Democrats, they will wake up to the reality Democrats don't care about people, they care about votes, even if they have to sellout their fellow countrymen.

2473.jpg

I notice the same difference that I always do: that Democrats are shallow, racist, and sexist, and judge people by their surface appearance without knowing or caring about who they are as people.

One of your fellow Trump sheep just said this...This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended.

But it is the Dems that are shallow, racist, and sexist, and judge people by their surface appearance! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Stopped reading at "Trump". Always a sure sign that whatever comes after is mindless parroting twaddle.

Of course you did, that way you can pretend you are not a racist also.

Well, at least this time you managed an entire sentence without mentioning Trump. Maybe the lunacy is receding.

And the good little sheep still cannot call out her fellow sheep.

Seems you agree with the statement as well.

High Five:

That is changing right now. Blacks are coming to realize the Democrats are selling them out as they always have. Democrats have become complacent with the black vote thinking they can get away with anything and still keep it.

Does not seem to have been the case in the mid-terms. But keep telling yourself that.
upload_2018-11-21_16-2-47.png

It is statements like this from the Repbus/Right that will keeps non-whites away...This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended.

High Five:

Does not seem to have been the case in the mid-terms. But keep telling yourself that.
View attachment 230145

It is statements like this from the Repbus/Right that will keeps non-whites away...This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended.

Yes, I'm sure the entire country is tuned into USMB.

All it's going to take is a few famous blacks that the black communities respect to show the people just how abused their vote was. That's when you're going to see some real change in the demographics.

High Five:

View attachment 230145

All it's going to take is a few famous blacks that the black communities respect to show the people just how abused their vote was. That's when you're going to see some real change in the demographics.

You think that he is alone in those thoughts? He is just parroting what the GOP stands for.

High Five:

View attachment 230145

You think that he is alone in those thoughts? He is just parroting what the GOP stands for.

Then why did he say it and not a GOP'r?

High Five:

View attachment 230145

BL is 100% GOP/Trump sheep. And so far not a single GOPer/Right wing/Trump supporter has come out against the comment...which implies agreement.

View attachment 230145

BL is 100% GOP/Trump sheep. And so far not a single GOPer/Right wing/Trump supporter has come out against the comment...which implies agreement.

Who's BL and what does that have to do with Biden?

View attachment 230145

He is your fellow GOPer that told the world how the GOP views things...This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended.

2473.jpg

I notice the same difference that I always do: that Democrats are shallow, racist, and sexist, and judge people by their surface appearance without knowing or caring about who they are as people.

Exactly right! :thup:
Republicans tell us exactly who they are all the time.
They elected Trump.
Dsf5f2EWsAAkUIO.jpg

Dsf5jZKWkAIcCWe.jpg

2473.jpg

Democrats are bean counting practicers of identity politics!
They appear to be electing a diverse array of people into office. Something the Republicans struggle to do. Identity politics? Or maybe it is the Republican message that fails.
What's "diverse" about them? They're all hardcore leftists who intend to destroy America.

He is your fellow GOPer that told the world how the GOP views things...This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended.

WOW...you’re pathetic and clearly super desperate.
I “told the world how the GOP views things?”
OR
Did I tell the world how I view things?
Which one of those facts hurts your feelings anyway?

2473.jpg

Democrats are bean counting practicers of identity politics!
They appear to be electing a diverse array of people into office. Something the Republicans struggle to do. Identity politics? Or maybe it is the Republican message that fails.

It doesn't matter what it is. Republicans welcome anybody willing to join our party and movement regardless of gender or race.

2473.jpg

One new Republican woman, and 95 new Democrat women members of congress.

Some 95 women have won, or are projected to win, their House races as of Wednesday, which is up from the current 84 women in the House. In addition, at least 13 women won Senate seats. That's on top of the 10 female senators who were not up for re-election this year.
Record number of women to serve in Congress following 2018 midterm elections

They saw, they heard, they came, and they kicked ASS.

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

Forum List

Back