Photo of new House members - notice any differences between the two parties?

The Democrats are strange looking people, aren't they?
They look like America. Walk through an airport or Main Street, restaurant or shopping mall in this country and that’s what the people look like. There is something to be said about that.

What is there to be said about it?
I guess I need to spell it out for you... when leadership looks more like America it does a better job reflecting America. The GOP has a problem with that.

They look like America. Walk through an airport or Main Street, restaurant or shopping mall in this country and that’s what the people look like. There is something to be said about that.

What is there to be said about it?
I guess I need to spell it out for you... when leadership looks more like America it does a better job reflecting America. The GOP has a problem with that.

Their job isn't "reflecting". They are legislators, not mirrors.

Did you vote so as to have a representative that looked like you?

Last edited:
Fuck the politically correct collective

Weaker with each post...
Lol
Says a control freak

145k71.jpg

So, what you are saying is that only white people can be Americans?

Is that what you are saying?
Lol
So what are you saying? people that control the federal should only be progressive?
You’re fucking cowardly control freak... admit it.

What the fuck does color of skin have to do with progressive or not? Are you saying there are no white progressive?

This was a weak ass post even by your standards and your normal post is weak to begin with
Fuck the politically correct collective[/QUOTE]
lol

Wrong.

It has nothing to do with the myth of ‘PC.’

It has to do with the fact that the GOP isn’t representative of all Americans, that the GOP’s agenda of fear, exclusion, division, and hostility has driven away Americans of color, immigrants, and other minorities from the Party.

So, what you are saying is that only white people can be Americans?

Is that what you are saying?
Lol
So what are you saying? people that control the federal should only be progressive?
You’re fucking cowardly control freak... admit it.

What the fuck does color of skin have to do with progressive or not? Are you saying there are no white progressive?

This was a weak ass post even by your standards and your normal post is weak to begin with
Fuck the politically correct collective
lol

Wrong.

It has nothing to do with the myth of ‘PC.’

It has to do with the fact that the GOP isn’t representative of all Americans, that the GOP’s agenda of fear, exclusion, division, and hostility has driven away Americans of color, immigrants, and other minorities from the Party.[/QUOTE]

Except that we have no such policies. Those are lies spread by liberals like yourself.

You race bait for generations telling minorities that the GOP is racist, and then point to lack of minority support for the GOP as "evidence" of racism.

Liberals are truly vile scum.

2473.jpg

Photo of new House members shows big gap in diversity between parties

Someone should tell the Republican Party that it is 2018 - not 1968.

This isn't complete. Republicans have elected many women and minorities but the left dismisses them because they are on the right.

We elected the first Asian women this year but the left is trying to cheat and change election results. Where is her picture?
Progressives are hypocrites and control freaks... They will not tolerate anybody that disagrees with them they are the most intolerant people on the planet second only to Muslims

There is? The 2020 Democrat Presidential candidates.

View attachment 230861
What’s your point? We are two years away for that election. A montage of people is showing us what??

So the point is that when Democrats bash on women, they have a good reason. When Republicans bash on a woman, it's because they are anti-female. Gotcha.

well, frankly, given that you guys routinely use the C-word to talk about women you don't like, I think that about says it all.

Nature isn't equal. You know that...or you should. I doubt most leftists have the common sense to understand that. Equality is a social construct that has NEVER existed.

Actually, you better hope it does, or life is going to truly suck for you when white people are a minority in this country.

Yes.

I noticed that the republican party is the only one to include a member of the pirate-American minority.

Ha, ha, ha... hey, didn't you wingnuts get all upset when some guy on SNL Made fun of that guy's eyepatch.

upload_2018-11-25_20-53-13.jpeg

What a crock that is, Joey! Clinton tried to run on being a woman because she couldn't run on her own character. She told other women that they HAD to vote for her or they would be traitors to their gender...even if those women had started out as Bernie Sanders supporters and were angered about how Hillary's minions at the DNC screwed over the Bern Meister!

You mean gave him a seat on the podium even though he wasn't even a member of their party?

When did she tell other women that?

So the point is that when Democrats bash on women, they have a good reason. When Republicans bash on a woman, it's because they are anti-female. Gotcha.

well, frankly, given that you guys routinely use the C-word to talk about women you don't like, I think that about says it all.

Nature isn't equal. You know that...or you should. I doubt most leftists have the common sense to understand that. Equality is a social construct that has NEVER existed.

Actually, you better hope it does, or life is going to truly suck for you when white people are a minority in this country.
Like I said before. I have no problem destroying this country rather than allowing the genocide of my race to happen. I am willing to die to save my people....I highly doubt many of you are willing to die to continue the genocide against my people.

Like I said before. I have no problem destroying this country rather than allowing the genocide of my race to happen. I am willing to die to save my people....I highly doubt many of you are willing to die to continue the genocide against my people.

Guy, there is no "genocide" against your people. Frankly, as much as I would truly like to see 'White trash loser" go extinct, we are always going to have plenty of you...

Maybe if we cut off your food stamps, you'll starve.

Ha, ha, ha... hey, didn't you wingnuts get all upset when some guy on SNL Made fun of that guy's eyepatch.

Yeah, we ran a war hero, and in Vermont, you ran a guy who wears a dress.

I guess you missed Part 2 of SNL after they tucked their tail between their legs and apologized embarrassingly.

Dan Crenshaw (the Republican candidate they made fun of) appeared on the program to show some class most leftists don't have. In spite of all he gave for our country, he countered the jokes made of his sacrifices with jokes of his own. He ended his appearance with a heart felt speech of unity, something you'd never see from a Democrat.

To a Democrat, the only definition of the word Class they know of is somewhere you sit in college.

I notice one side still pushing identity politics and judging people based on either their race, gender, or religion.

Really? I don't know many people on the right who use that word to describe women.

It will for you too, you just don't know it yet. You're the frog in a pot of cold water on top of the stove.

Forum List

Back