Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
:eek:

5136275e480fb55f.jpg

525181_574400862571287_747510951_n.jpg

374543_574404452570928_280872294_n.jpg

Last edited:
Lipush, why are some people saying this is a sign of the end times? .....:cool:

But this is a perfect way for the Muslim Brotherhood locust agents to destroy Israel's agriculture.....:D

Stereotyping and paranoia aside. Some Christians believe this is a sign. I'm starting to wonder if it is in Judaism and Islam too.

But that plague started in Egypt. So those are the Mossad bugs now coming back home? Ha!

I believe we should catch them and sell them to Thailand. Billions! lol.

Last edited:
But that plague started in Egypt. So those are the Mossad bugs now coming back home? Ha!

Jeremiah actually thinks its a sign from God to the children of Islam....:cuckoo::lol:

Jeremiah actually thinks its a sign from God to the children of Islam....:cuckoo::lol:

I dunno 'bout that. The sign I for sure see there is the sign for southerners to close the window and stay home!:tongue:

I dunno 'bout that. The sign I for sure see there is the sign for southerners to close the window and stay home!:tongue:

She doesn't actually believe it's a sign from God. What's she's doing is making up ludicrous things to further disparage the Muslims she dislikes. It's funny but weird at the same time.

What the ?!!?!

That is what we call in Hebrew 'Arbe' (locust).D

In thousands. Just 15 minutes driving from my hometown.

Gee, cool, hua?

Ya I know what they are. But I didn't think there were that many yikes !

Well, we got a few thousands, mostly in the Negev. But the people of Cairo got over 3 millions!:eek:

Now THAT's nasty!

our farmers had it rough with them. only Thai workers were happy. for them it's fast food. Get it? fast food! I thought that one up myself! LMAO!

My Mom is in Cairo right now. I'm going to try and call her and see what her reactions is. LOL.

More info on the subject:

By Alan Boyle, Science Editor, NBC News

Scientists can learn a lot about the locusts swarming over Egypt and Israel just by looking at the pictures. Keith Cressman, senior locust forecasting officer for the U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization, is based hundreds of miles away in Rome — but he can tell that these particular bugs may be on their last legs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The few good pics I have seen of the locusts show that they are a brick red rather than pinkish," Cressman told NBC News in an email. "Both colors indicate they are immature adults, but the dark color suggests they are old and tired rather than young and hungry. Hence, the infestations arriving in northeast Egypt and Israel will probably come to nothing." That's the good news. The bad news is that other locust swarms could pose a more serious threat to the region's agriculture later this year. To get the details, check out the full story in Cosmic Log

Forum List

Back