Phrump is committing war crimes in Raqqa

For example when they throw it on a school.

You mean like a school being used to store munitions and launch rockets? That kind of school?

zeitoun-map-new.jpg
So even if there are munitions stored, white phosphorus will do nothing about it.

For example when they throw it on a school.

You mean like a school being used to store munitions and launch rockets? That kind of school?

zeitoun-map-new.jpg
So even if there are munitions stored, white phosphorus will do nothing about it.

right----maybe put little marks on the roof-------the white phosophorus is use to ILLUMINATE
the area------see what is down there

That's precisely what it's been used for for the last 100 years.

gee------seems to have lots of very good military applications-----so long as there
is some care taken to avoid getting the stuff on kids. ----A personal anecdote----
I is old------I remember trucks spraying DDT around the housing complex in which
I lived when I was three years old (--yes---just 3----I AM NOT THAT OLD) -----
it was a white cloud and us kids used to PLAY IN THE MIST------my mom told us
not to. We did it when she was not around. ------Later on-------DDT was discredited.
It IS bad stuff-----but not that bad. White phos can cause some harm too

gee------seems to have lots of very good military applications-----so long as there
is some care taken to avoid getting the stuff on kids. ----A personal anecdote----
I is old------I remember trucks spraying DDT around the housing complex in which
I lived when I was three years old (--yes---just 3----I AM NOT THAT OLD) -----
it was a white cloud and us kids used to PLAY IN THE MIST------my mom told us
not to. We did it when she was not around. ------Later on-------DDT was discredited.
It IS bad stuff-----but not that bad. White phos can cause some harm too

War is Hell................it is the end of Humanity on earth.................It is Kill or be killed and there are may horrible ways to die.............

When they push the issue of Crimes against Humanity in the United Nations..........they try to sterilize War...................

But War in itself...........is Humanity Lost.....................

Where ever there is War...........there will be pain, suffering, and death................regardless of what kind of weapon being used.......Civilized Nations try to ensure that those that will cause a tortured death will not be used................Savage Nations............Not so much..........

Prime example......Seren used by Syria...............Tortured death that lasts hours...............Or incindary weapons that burn but do not kill immediately........causing hours of torture before dying......................

In reality...........it doesn't really freaking matter in a War...............

"White phosphorus is a material made from a common allotrope of the chemical element phosphorus that is used in smoke, tracer, illumination, and incendiary munitions."
White phosphorus munitions - Wikipedia

So........shall the discussion go to something more constructive like the use of Phosphorus rounds in general rather than the FAKE news you were posting.

I do not post fake news.

"White phosphorus is a material made from a common allotrope of the chemical element phosphorus that is used in smoke, tracer, illumination, and incendiary munitions."

So........shall the discussion go to something more constructive like the use of Phosphorus rounds in general rather than the FAKE news you were posting.

I do not post fake news.

I just proved that you do....................

I do not post fake news.

Read the article before you claim anything.

I do not post fake news.

You showed Gaza footage from years ago.............go play in traffic

I do not post fake news.
You showed Gaza footage from years ago.............go play in traffic
Stop lying.

U.S.-led forces appear to be using white phosphorus in populated areas in Iraq and Syria

Forum List

Back