Phrump is committing war crimes in Raqqa

What the OP failed to mention they used the white pos to create a smoke screen so civilians could escape ISIS.

This was on Military News a few days ago.

capt blei scrapes the bottom of the barrel------white phosphorus is no way to
knock out a population

You don't think ISIS would use it if they had it? Screw'em
\

what would ISIS want it for??-------it is very inefficient in killing people-----isis
wants BIG KILL

Kill Phrump, capture Washington

You're certainly welcome to try ... do you think your 'troops' are up for it?

obama-pajama-boy-white-house-r.jpg

What the OP failed to mention they used the white pos to create a smoke screen so civilians could escape ISIS.

knock out a population

\

what would ISIS want it for??-------it is very inefficient in killing people-----isis
wants BIG KILL

You can't be serious. ISIS would use any weapon they can get their hands on.

Sorry but I saw the video and the use of it saved a lot of civilian lives. I especially enjoyed the direct hit on the ISIS flag

The US-led Coalition uses internationally banned munitions in Raqqa.

Good
Sure, you watch IDF white phosphorus burning children on new year´s eve.

IDF does not burn children with white phosphorus-----in fact people do not GET BURNT
UP by white phosphorus. It is not an anti-personnel weapon----any attempt to use it as
such is VERY INEFFICIENT-------does not come close to a Shiite slut with a bomb on her
whorish ass-----or---for that matter----a sunni slut with a bomb on her stinking ass

knock out a population

\

wants BIG KILL

Sorry but I saw the video and the use of it saved a lot of civilian lives. I especially enjoyed the direct hit on the ISIS flag

it is almost USELESS as a weapon-------a crazed muzzie with a knife in his hands is
more efficient

Good

IDF does not burn children with white phosphorus-----in fact people do not GET BURNT
UP by white phosphorus. It is not an anti-personnel weapon----any attempt to use it as
such is VERY INEFFICIENT-------does not come close to a Shiite slut with a bomb on her
whorish ass-----or---for that matter----a sunni slut with a bomb on her stinking ass
24947phosphor_678x320_front.jpg

White phosphorus burns civilians. Cannot be put out.

You think the US military didn't use it under Obama? If you do you're a partisan fool.
Over 70 % of Obama airstrikes on ISIS returned without using the weapons.

Shows what a piss poor leader he was. We have Trump and Mattis now.

Let the extermination begin

You think the US military didn't use it under Obama? If you do you're a partisan fool.
Over 70 % of Obama airstrikes on ISIS returned without using the weapons.

oh-----good------they were being REALLY CAREFULL -----just as is the US military now

knock out a population

\

wants BIG KILL

it is almost USELESS as a weapon-------a crazed muzzie with a knife in his hands is
more efficient

You keep missing why it was used, it saved countless civilian lives.

Good

sparklers

Kill Assad. Then you people fight out without any help from the West or Russia.
Stop killing people.

Might want to tell the Muzzies that also.

Good

sparklers
It´s white phosphorus.

knock out a population

\

wants BIG KILL

more efficient

You keep missing why it was used, it saved countless civilian lives.

SHEEEEESH lassie---------I am not arguing with YOU. It does have a positive
military use---------but since Israel used it a few times Capt blei MUST COMPARE IT WITH
A NUCLEAR BOMB

Forum List

Back