Picking Kamala will be game over for gop for a long time..

Kamala Harris performed very poorly in the primaries. She was a do nothing AG who was a senator for 16 days before she abandoned that job to run for president and never went back. She brings absolutely nothing to the table.

VP picks rarely if ever bring votes of significance to the ticket. It doesn't matter who Sleepy Joe picks, at some point he'll need to campaign and face President Trump in a debate.

Well, the asshole did back himself into a corner at one of those debates where he said he would pick a woman as a running mate.

Can we not do better than Joe Biden?

No way minorities support Harris. Her record is what sunk her Presidential aspirations. Nothing has changed. If anything it's become more of an issue.

Chances are Biden will comfortably defeats an embattled dj tramp regardless of his VP pick, however, picking Kamala not only 100% insures his win due to the fact that Kamala brings millions more to vote, in addition to the lead Biden already enjoys, but it makes Kamala the De Facto democratic presidential candidate for 2024, and that my friends won't even be a match, she will destroy whoever she faces and will repeat in 2028. As we all know, with the ever changing demographics benefiting democrats, gop will no longer be an option, which needless to say, is a good thing for america...
Yeah, she'll get Biden the Ca. vote, for sure.:rolleyes-41:

Well, the asshole did back himself into a corner at one of those debates where he said he would pick a woman as a running mate.

Can we not do better than Joe Biden?
Progs have no great politicians. Just the same cookie cutter replacements. Differences in personality and demeanor to be sure. But not much. Progs have won the contest. But do not know how to rule. So they are fascist while accusing others of the same. And the others have some who help them out.

Chances are Biden will comfortably defeats an embattled dj tramp regardless of his VP pick, however, picking Kamala not only 100% insures his win due to the fact that Kamala brings millions more to vote, in addition to the lead Biden already enjoys, but it makes Kamala the De Facto democratic presidential candidate for 2024, and that my friends won't even be a match, she will destroy whoever she faces and will repeat in 2028. As we all know, with the ever changing demographics benefiting democrats, gop will no longer be an option, which needless to say, is a good thing for america...
You can't come here and spam bullshit threads like this. No.

I hear you, deplorables are very sensitive these days, Shitolini's administration keep on producing failure after failure, the botched response to covid crisis, has made americans less safe and prosperous, shitolini has put america first in very negative areas; first in covid cases, first in deaths, first in biggest economic collapse, first in worst unemployment, while failing at all levels in diplomacy, and agenda. He brags bout his accomplishment of bringing back trickle down economics, it failed before and is failing again, by giving such a big tax cut to the rich we needed the economy to grow at 6% just to balance the budget, of course that did not happen with gdp growing 2-3% until last year, this year the economic collapse cause by shitolini will make his whole administration average a negative gdp growth, worst performance in history, I guess that covid was not a "hoax that would disappear like miracle" after all...

It's called identity politics deplorables, although not really needed, Kamala will make millions of african americans from all over usa come out vote, in addition, more and more republicans running away from shitolini, in just a few days, general kelly, sen murkorski, his own defense secretaryesper, etc. all throwing shitolini under the bus...

1591398481952.png
1591398504371.png

Kamala brings a strong candidate for 2024 or 2028

She LOST TO SENILE JOE. She has nothing to offer.
Whoever he names as VP, he'll forget it an hour later. He'll have to ink her name on his palm to reference who he picked.
Good luck with that one

Nobody is buying it

It's called identity politics deplorables, although not really needed, Kamala will make millions of african americans from all over usa come out vote, in addition, more and more republicans running away from shitolini, in just a few days, general kelly, sen murkorski, his own defense secretaryesper, etc. all throwing shitolini under the bus...

View attachment 346228View attachment 346229
How will she make African Americans come out to vote when she's not an African American? Her mother is Indian.

Kamala Harris...is that that bitter, angry half black woman with a jungle persons name who prosecuted shit-tons of fellow jungle folk?

How will she make African Americans come out to vote when she's not an African American? Her mother is Indian.

Because half her life matters?

Liberals will go for a woman who locked up thousands of minorities in California for weed, then bragged about smoking weed herself?

Every democrst should get the Mussolini treatment. Every one. We have Plenty of trees and lampposts.

You're overlooking the small matter of the Biden record in your analysis. Among a great many other things.
Agreed...and it's a looong record.

Biden was first elected to the Senate when I was two years old.

I grew up...got married...had kids...my kids grew up...got married...had kids of their own... while my hair turned grey and I'm on the verge of becoming an old man. But lo and behold...there's Joe...still grasping to retain the reins of power 46 years later.

If Joe isn't the establishment...no one is.

You're overlooking the small matter of the Biden record in your analysis. Among a great many other things.
Agreed...and it's a looong record.

Biden was first elected to the Senate when I was two years old.

I grew up...got married...had kids...my kids grew up...got married...had kids of their own... while my hair turned grey and I'm on the verge of becoming an old man. But lo and behold...there's Joe...still grasping to retain the reins of power 46 years later.

If Joe isn't the establishment...no one is.

When using such perspective, one goes like WOW !!, it makes me think that when Biden was born, my friend's uncle worked at the local radio station, his children had children that grew up in the mid west and clearly remember where they happened to be when the Cleveland cavaliers won their first nba championship....

1591408822048.png
1591408965250.png
1591409044415.png

Ted Cruz?

Ted Cruz?
Ted had a hard time beating Beto ORourke.

Forum List

Back