Pics of Obamas 8200 Sq Ft Non-Eco Friendly Mansion

I think I went to a party there once in the 80s. There's probably still rogue pot seeds rolling around.

Obama is one of these Moon Bat jackasses that has a "do what I say, not what I do" mentality.

When the Doomsdayers start acting like manmade global warming is a crisis, I may start listening.

Obamas' new $5.3m Washington DC home renovated to include TWO offices | Daily Mail Online

"non-eco friendly"? Where does it say that?

How many posts do we get from people like you where they put a truth with something they just decided to add that has nothing to do with what has been said, and then you attack the thing that wasn't said.
Wonder how many syrians are being moved into this neighborhood.

When the Doomsdayers start acting like manmade global warming is a crisis, I may start listening.

Obamas' new $5.3m Washington DC home renovated to include TWO offices | Daily Mail Online

How many posts do we get from people like you where they put a truth with something they just decided to add that has nothing to do with what has been said, and then you attack the thing that wasn't said.

Shitforbrains wants to claim 8,200 sq ft mansion for 2 people is eco friendly.

I'd love to have what they pay for heating and AC. So would 99% of America.

They need a home that big for all the refugees that they're going to take in.

That thing is full of mold and dry rot, the idiot doesn't even know how to buy a house. :laugh:

I have no idea who "shitforbrains" is.

There's nothing funnier to than right wingers letting there class envy flag fly.

You could have a house that big too, if you weren't such failures.

There's nothing funnier to than right wingers letting there class envy flag fly.

It's silly. Obama just got what? $400K a year for 8 years? What's his retirement pay? Like $200K a year? A $5 million house in DC is modest.

the op is mad that he lives in a cracker box in Connecticut

Could hater dupes be any more petty? POLICY is what's important. The Obamas have 45 million in book contracts.

There's nothing funnier to than right wingers letting there [sic] class envy flag fly.

Nothing to do with class envy. It's about hypocrisy and doublethink. It's about a corrupt politician demanding that “the little people” be more sparing in their use of resources, while claiming for himself the use of an order magnitude more of these resources than he wants us to use.

There goes the neighborhood! This is all about denial. Hussaine assumed the fix was in for Crooked Hillary to win, and he expected to partake in some of the corruption. But the swamp is being drained. But he refuses to publically change plans with the bogus excuse of alleged relative wanting to stay in a local high school. Staying in the same school does not result in diversity. Hussaine will be outshined and outclassed by The Donald everyday if Hussaine actually decides to be a public figure and pay off the mortgage with more phony book deals, reap federal subsidies for the bogus "offices," and hang around the area.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back