Picture from 1950's catalog would have leftists going crazy

lol @ "more than 1 child"
We are required to be at Jew level of replacement, halving our population each generation.

I appears you don't know a lot of Jewish families. Many, such as mine, have 3-4 kids.
aren't Jewish people white? I always considered them white. I had jewish friends growing up and they seemed to have basically the same family structure as everyone else in the neighborhood.
I agree. Just different dietary traditions and going into the synagogue on Saturday... Other than that? No difference....
Jews aren't white.
They look white to me. Here is a test for you. Just looking at Congressmen, lawyers, MSM people and high ranking government officials but not researching their ancestry what do they look to you?
to me they look mostly white with a couple of blacks thrown in.
oh, and one Kenyan national.

We are required to be at Jew level of replacement, halving our population each generation.

I appears you don't know a lot of Jewish families. Many, such as mine, have 3-4 kids.
aren't Jewish people white? I always considered them white. I had jewish friends growing up and they seemed to have basically the same family structure as everyone else in the neighborhood.
I agree. Just different dietary traditions and going into the synagogue on Saturday... Other than that? No difference....
Jews aren't white.
well shit,
Now I have to send e-mails to all my jewish friends and let them know we can no longer associate with each other due to their racial status.
I think its a pretty low life thing for them to try and fool me all this time.

Must be worded properly however, you know how the jews like those lawyers.
Nah you can be friends with whoever the hell you want. None of my business.

Jews aren't white.
They look white to me. Here is a test for you. Just looking at Congressmen, lawyers, MSM people and high ranking government officials but not researching their ancestry what do they look to you?
Depends on who you are talking about. If you know what you are looking for a Jew is EASY to pick out.

Jews aren't white.
well shit,
Now I have to send e-mails to all my jewish friends and let them know we can no longer associate with each other due to their racial status.

Jews aren't white.
Depends on who you are talking about. If you know what you are looking for a Jew is EASY to pick out.
The jew is the one wearing his breakfast bowl on his head?

Jews aren't white.
well shit,

Thin ice, my friend. You are arising contempt in the Jew-heart by kissing their ass TOO much. You must treat them like a cat; with casual indifference, occasionally splashing water on them to singe their pride. This arouses their curiosity, and distracts them from their superiority complex.

Jews aren't white.
well shit,

Thin ice, my friend. You are arising contempt in the Jew-heart by kissing their ass TOO much. You must treat them like a cat; with casual indifference, occasionally splashing water on them to singe their pride. This arouses their curiosity, and distracts them from their superiority complex.
The splashing them with water like a cat just made me laugh.
If they believed in Jesus I would say I was going to hell, but we all know the truth in that one.

Jews aren't white.
well shit,

Jews aren't white.
I usually get really drunk. They are very bigoted against drunken northern Euro gentiles and will be the first to insult you on your drunken state. A jocular and laconic humour will also enrage them, thus making them reveal themselves.

Jews aren't white.
well shit,

The splashing them with water like a cat just made me laugh.
If they believed in Jesus I would say I was going to hell, but we all know the truth in that one.
They are going to crucify you for kissing their ass like this. Tone it down a notch!

Jews aren't white.
well shit,

Oh cool, a bigot has arrived.

View attachment 95477

Wholesome WHITE Family with more than 1 child,admiring rifles in a safe fashion. Father probably works,mother takes care of home and kids. Oh yeah I can see the snowflakes getting triggered.

not all of them have that dietary thing going on either. and even if the do, so what?
I know people that eat fish, I hate fish, doesn't make me hate the person eating the fish.
That's better, more subtle..

v6egsqy15veyevl.jpg

wink wink

Liberals claim to like diversity, but they only mean skin color and genitals. They do not mean thoughts or ideas.

Jews aren't white.
well shit,

see! curiosity aroused.

Now Maryland Patriot I may appear to be in danger right now, but this is really the safest position I can be in. It's a fine art. You'll get the hang of it.

not all of them have that dietary thing going on either. and even if the do, so what?
I know people that eat fish, I hate fish, doesn't make me hate the person eating the fish.

v6egsqy15veyevl.jpg

wink wink
I have that on the back of my truck.

I bet the response in 1950 to Sandy Hook would also be different than today.
Yep. They would have armed the teachers and provided training instead of blaming a tool in the hands of a mentally ill asshole. Fortunately SOME school districts have done this....as a parent its MUCH more comforting to see signs they say staff is armed and will use deadly force to protect children than a sign that says gun free zone if a criminal knows they face a victim on equal ground they think twice.

Jews aren't white.
well shit,

see! curiosity aroused.

Now Maryland Patriot I may appear to be in danger right now, but this is really the safest position I can be in. It's a fine art. You'll get the hang of it.

I get nothing of the sorts. I get that you made some very bigoted remarks about Jews. PERIOD.

v6egsqy15veyevl.jpg

wink wink
I have that on the back of my truck.
Wow and yet you've denounced Jesus at least twice in this thread.

That makes me sad for you. I genuinely am.

Jews aren't white.
well shit,

see! curiosity aroused.

I get nothing of the sorts. I get that you made some very bigoted remarks about Jews. PERIOD.
yuck periods!!!! stay away from the well on your period.

Forum List

Back