Picture from 1950's catalog would have leftists going crazy

View attachment 95477

Wholesome WHITE Family with more than 1 child,admiring rifles in a safe fashion. Father probably works,mother takes care of home and kids. Oh yeah I can see the snowflakes getting triggered.
lol @ "more than 1 child"
We are required to be at Jew level of replacement, halving our population each generation.

I appears you don't know a lot of Jewish families. Many, such as mine, have 3-4 kids.
all of whom will grow up to be lesbians and transgenders.

Nice try.

Stop looking for alternative lifestyle love on here!

:scared1:

I am in the market myself for a Glock 26 Gen4 and they are sold out! I know the company is based in Austria, but they have a factory in Smyrna, Georgia too. Glock should go public with an IPO. Big stock rise potential as American citizens prepare themselves for battling illegal aliens, low info, low IQ democrat criminals, and imported Muslim savages.
Who are you going to shoot, tough guy?

I am ok with guns as long as the children know how to use them.

And they shoot their conservative parents!?!
would be safer to teach them to shoot liberals, at least that way they know their victim would be unarmed and unable to defend themselves.
I mean, unless they actually were to wait the 15 minutes for the police to arrive before they did the shooting.

I am in the market myself for a Glock 26 Gen4 and they are sold out! I know the company is based in Austria, but they have a factory in Smyrna, Georgia too. Glock should go public with an IPO. Big stock rise potential as American citizens prepare themselves for battling illegal aliens, low info, low IQ democrat criminals, and imported Muslim savages.
maybe he wants it for the same reason I have all of mine.
I like collecting them, I like taking them to the gun club and competing with them. I hope never to have to point one at another human as long as I live.
You know, it is possible to have guns and not have a desire to kill someone with them.

I appears you don't know a lot of Jewish families. Many, such as mine, have 3-4 kids.
aren't Jewish people white? I always considered them white. I had jewish friends growing up and they seemed to have basically the same family structure as everyone else in the neighborhood.
I agree. Just different dietary traditions and going into the synagogue on Saturday... Other than that? No difference....
Jews aren't white.
well shit,
Now I have to send e-mails to all my jewish friends and let them know we can no longer associate with each other due to their racial status.
I think its a pretty low life thing for them to try and fool me all this time.

Must be worded properly however, you know how the jews like those lawyers.
Nah you can be friends with whoever the hell you want. None of my business.

aren't Jewish people white? I always considered them white. I had jewish friends growing up and they seemed to have basically the same family structure as everyone else in the neighborhood.
I agree. Just different dietary traditions and going into the synagogue on Saturday... Other than that? No difference....
Jews aren't white.
They look white to me. Here is a test for you. Just looking at Congressmen, lawyers, MSM people and high ranking government officials but not researching their ancestry what do they look to you?
Depends on who you are talking about. If you know what you are looking for a Jew is EASY to pick out.

Well I wish we could meet because you would see nothing but a pure white older man that look like he is from Norway or Sweden... ( My grandfather was from Lebanon and was JEWISH!!! )

So looks are not everything and I have idiots like you think I am Aryan to the bone!

Jews aren't white.
well shit,
Now I have to send e-mails to all my jewish friends and let them know we can no longer associate with each other due to their racial status.
I think its a pretty low life thing for them to try and fool me all this time.

Must be worded properly however, you know how the jews like those lawyers.
Nah you can be friends with whoever the hell you want. None of my business.

Jews aren't white.
They look white to me. Here is a test for you. Just looking at Congressmen, lawyers, MSM people and high ranking government officials but not researching their ancestry what do they look to you?
Depends on who you are talking about. If you know what you are looking for a Jew is EASY to pick out.

Well I wish we could meet because you would see nothing but a pure white older man that look like he is from Norway or Sweden... ( My grandfather was from Lebanon and was JEWISH!!! )

So looks are not everything and I have idiots like you think I am Aryan to the bone!
My great grandfather came to the U.S from Norway. I don't look jewish.
at least, I don't think I look jewish. I know I don't look black or Mexican.

I like collecting them, I like taking them to the gun club and competing with them. I hope never to have to point one at another human as long as I live.
You know, it is possible to have guns and not have a desire to kill someone with them.
"American citizens prepare themselves for battling illegal aliens, low info, low IQ democrat criminals, and imported Muslim savages"

Some gun club, huh?

"American citizens prepare themselves for battling illegal aliens, low info, low IQ democrat criminals, and imported Muslim savages"

Some gun club, huh?
not my gun club.
but if you think that the U.S can just stand back and allow an invasion without somebody finally acting out, you are wrong.
Best way to solve this is to close the borders and go back to our legally written immigration laws.
If it comes down to a bunch of crazies running around killing people that don't look like them for the hell of it, I will promise you that not one of my weapons will be employed for this action.
However, if those illegals decide they want to fight back, then I will certainly fight to protect this country from their planned takeover.

Some gun club, huh?
by the way, you left out the link to the article in your post.

Some gun club, huh?
Post #9 of this thread.

Some gun club, huh?
Post #9 of this thread.
Post #9 does not have a link or even mention a gun club that is making preparations to go out and kill anyone.
since you brought up the gun club that is doing this, I think it only fair you share your link to that gun club so it can be discussed on the reported facts.
I will wait.

Some gun club, huh?
Sure, nothing is wrong with being prepared when the scum comes to your neighborhood to kill, rob and rape... Club members advise one another on home defense techniques...

Some gun club, huh?
Sure, nothing is wrong with being prepared when the scum comes to your neighborhood to kill, rob and rape... Club members advise one another on home defense techniques...
Home defense is much different than getting a group together to go out and find illegals to kill. As the other poster is suggesting.

Some gun club, huh?
Post #9 of this thread.
Post #9 does not have a link or even mention a gun club that is making preparations to go out and kill anyone.
since you brought up the gun club that is doing this, I think it only fair you share your link to that gun club so it can be discussed on the reported facts.
I will wait.
You mentioned your gun club. Don't misunderstand. I believe that there are far more responsible gun owners than kooks. I respect your right to collect and fire your guns.

But when someone says they want to shoot immigrants or Muslims or Democrats, the responsible people have to use that responsibility to condemn such words.

Will there be idiots wanting to gun down people with whom they have political disagreements? Sadly probably.

But isn't it moreresponsible to nip that kind of crap in the bid rather than encourage it?

Some gun club, huh?
Shouldn't people be more responsible about killing one another? Self defense does not mean shoot on sight. And what about shooting your political opposition? Is there now a place in our rapidly coarsening culture for gunplay due to politics?

Shouldn't people be more responsible about killing one another? Self defense does not mean shoot on sight. And what about shooting your political opposition? Is there now a place in our rapidly coarsening culture for gunplay due to politics?
Who was supporting such things? For instance for home defense you shoot bird shots to incapacitate the intruder. Bird shot will cause less damage in neighboring rooms injuring your loved ones. When the intruder is incapacitated then you shoot him in the head with your handgun and call it a day...
(sarcasm)

Who was supporting such things? For instance for home defense you shoot bird shots to incapacitate the intruder. Bird shot will cause less damage in neighboring rooms injuring your loved ones. When the intruder is incapacitated then you shoot him in the head with your handgun and call it a day...
(sarcasm)
actually, if you really want to be responsible, once you shoot him and incapacitate him with the birdshot, he is no longer an immediate threat, at this point you do have an obligation to call and wait for the police to show up and take over.
This way, you get in no trouble.
Now if you incapacitate him with the birdshot, then finish him with a 9mm to the forehead, you stand a chance of being charged with murder.
Fucked up I know, but that's how the law works right now.

Forum List

Back