Piece Of Shit Bill Maher Insults WWII Vets.

What a bunch of fucking crybabies.

None of you ever criticize Limbaugh or Savage or that moron Levin.

If WWII vets are palling around with economic terrorists like Bachmann, they aren't too bright, and certainly have misplaced their patriotism.
Considering you've never worn the uniform, I suggest you shut the fuck up, you pansy bastard.
How many posts have you and all the other un-American idiots made, bashing veterans John Kerry and Max Cleland?

That's different...somehow.

Fucking hypocrites.
So, two wrongs make a right?

Oh, and, just for the record...

There's a world of difference between bashing a couple of near-contemporary veterans who embark upon a political career and who may have tried to bullshit about some aspect of their service records and who still have all their wits about them so as to fully understand and be fully responsible for their political associations and photo-ops...

Versus bashing an entire generation of private-citizen veterans who fought and won the most dangerous of our wars, whose poignant Last Salute Trips (Honor Flights) are apolitical and who are now in their 90s, and feeble, and wheelchair-bound, and not as mentally sharp as they used to be when they were dodging bullets to defend their country's future...

Which, unfortunately, back then, included your unborn worthless ass...

Last edited:

If WWII vets are palling around with economic terrorists like Bachmann, they aren't too bright, and certainly have misplaced their patriotism.

If I ever hear Limbaugh, Savage or Levin insult any group of American vets, I will criticize them. Until then, I will stick with criticizing left wing assholes who do.

Read what you posted if you want to see an example of a crybaby.

Mahr's mother was a Hungarian jew....maybe the piece of crap should remember she may have been liberated by a GI from that era instead of mocking them. I wish Todd Palin would run into him someplace private sometime.....Mahr would get what he's had coming for a long long time.

Considering you've never worn the uniform, I suggest you shut the fuck up, you pansy bastard.
How many posts have you and all the other un-American idiots made, bashing veterans John Kerry and Max Cleland?

Fucking hypocrites.

I never bashed Max Cleland. I merely helped vote him out of the Senate where he voted for everything that I opposed.

I will always bash the traitorous bastard Kerry. His testimony to Congress aided and abetted the NVA and VC while they were still killing American troops every day.

No hypocrisy here buttwipe!

Mahr's mother was a Hungarian jew....maybe the piece of crap should remember she may have been liberated by a GI from that era instead of mocking them. I wish Todd Palin would run into him someplace private sometime.....Mahr would get what he's had coming for a long long time.

^^^^^^kill the fuckin thread, this is THE POST OF THE DAY^^^^^^^

Bravo Sir!

Fucking hypocrites.

It's one thing to bash an opportunistic asshole who happens to be a vet and quite another to bash vets in general. Being a vet doesn't mean you cannot be criticized, especially when you're a liar.

Obama granted permission for the illegals to have a rally but the vets get to pound sand.

the son of a bitch didn't make this either

2w3t5hh.jpg

I never bashed Max Cleland. I merely helped vote him out of the Senate where he voted for everything that I opposed.

I will always bash the traitorous bastard Kerry. His testimony to Congress aided and abetted the NVA and VC while they were still killing American troops every day.

I never understood the "heroism" attached to the Cleland story. He picked up a hand grenade without a pin, the spoon detached and the grenade exploded. Why he picked it up without holding the spoon in, and once it detached why he didn't lob it away is a mystery. I believe he froze.

Fucking hypocrites.

It's one thing to bash an opportunistic asshole who happens to be a vet and quite another to bash vets in general. Being a vet doesn't mean you cannot be criticized, especially when you're a liar.

So, it's not opportunistic to mug for the camera with an economic terrorist?

10003621_H11373041-600x399.jpg

I never understood the "heroism" attached to the Cleland story. He picked up a hand grenade without a pin, the spoon detached and the grenade exploded. Why he picked it up without holding the spoon in, and once it detached why he didn't lob it away is a mystery. I believe he froze.
Bashing disabled vets. Nice.

And no wingnut will say a word to you.

"You have been weighed...

You have been measured...

And you absolutely have been found wanting..."

====================

Butt-hurt Remediation is down the hall, second door on the left...

Last edited by a moderator:

Where's the "bashing" asswipe? Sorry to burst your bubble that another act of "heroism" that got Cleland (and Kerry before him) elected missed the important part of the story. What Cleland did was crazy....maybe he was bug-eyed tired, maybe he was distracted, maybe, like I believe, he froze. No dishonor intended or implied....I saw it happen before, you have not.

Fucking hypocrites.

Nope.

Some of the guys on the plane said he was drunk.

Fucking hypocrites.

Nope, not one bit.

Where's the "bashing" asswipe? Sorry to burst your bubble that another act of "heroism" that got Cleland (and Kerry before him) elected missed the important part of the story. What Cleland did was crazy....maybe he was bug-eyed tired, maybe he was distracted, maybe, like I believe, he froze. No dishonor intended or implied....I saw it happen before, you have not.
No one mentioned heroism. He's a disabled vet.

Why is it okay for Right-Wingers to trash him?

Forum List

Back