Piece Of Shit Bill Maher Insults WWII Vets.

Bashing disabled vets. Nice.

And no wingnut will say a word to you.

Where's the "bashing" asswipe? Sorry to burst your bubble that another act of "heroism" that got Cleland (and Kerry before him) elected missed the important part of the story. What Cleland did was crazy....maybe he was bug-eyed tired, maybe he was distracted, maybe, like I believe, he froze. No dishonor intended or implied....I saw it happen before, you have not.
No one mentioned heroism. He's a disabled vet.

Why is it okay for Right-Wingers to trash him?

Depends on what he does. If he starts trashing us, the way he has, I think he deserves a bit of that garbage back.

If you happily pose with Bachmann because you agree with her, you're a 'tard.

I really don't care if that hurts the tender PC feelings of the overly sensitive and perpetually offended crowd here. I don't give someone a pass on being a 'tard just because they're a vet.

If you happily pose with Bachmann because you agree with her, you're a 'tard.

I really don't care if that hurts the tender PC feelings of the overly sensitive and perpetually offended crowd here. I don't give someone a pass on being a 'tard just because they're a vet.

What exactly did she do to destroy your life personally?

Jesus Christ on a stick!!!!

Why don't you dim-wits stop trying to destroy people that aren't bothering you.

So, it's not opportunistic to mug for the camera with an economic terrorist?

10003621_H11373041-600x399.jpg

Nope, not one bit.
This is why America has rejected conservative ideology.

They, the Vets, posed for a photo with an elected official. Only a tool would consider them opportunistic and then equate that to an ideology.

This is about as pathetic a view as I've seen on this board EVA.

You are a piece o work.

You can't untard Bachmann by crying about her louder. But you'll no doubt keep trying.

I could care less about her. She doesn't pay my fucken bills.

I'm just wondering where all of this nonsense came from?

Did she shoot your puppies?
Did she kick your kids?
Did she cause you to lose your job?

If you happily pose with Bachmann because you agree with her, you're a 'tard. I really don't care if that hurts the tender PC feelings of the overly sensitive and perpetually offended crowd here. I don't give someone a pass on being a 'tard just because they're a vet.
How about a bunch of 85 and 90 and 95 year-olds posing with an Elected Congresswoman, probably at her request rather than theirs, with most of those guys (and gals) far too old to know much about Bachmann personally...

Few (if any) of them living within her district, and not knowing anything about her, good or bad...

Being of an Older School which was raised to respect their Congressfolk and Senators regardless of which Party they were affiliated with...

Old-timers who have long-since stopped being politically aware or politically active...

And who, in all probability, merely posed with a Congresswomen as an Honor to them rather than making any kind of political statement, to be spin-doctored and misinterpreted and malevolently re-cast by partisan hacks who haven't got the sensitivity or the heart or the benefit-of-a-doubt to take any of the above into account?

How about cutting these old Heroes a break?

Or are you so far gone down the road of partisanship so as to stand alongside a walking, talking piece of shit, in calling those dear, old, brave WWII vets 'stupid'?

Last edited:
If you happily pose with Bachmann because you agree with her, you're a 'tard. I really don't care if that hurts the tender PC feelings of the overly sensitive and perpetually offended crowd here. I don't give someone a pass on being a 'tard just because they're a vet.
How about a bunch of 85 and 90 and 95 year-olds posing with an Elected Congresswoman, probably at her request rather than theirs, with most of those guys (and gals) far too old to know much about Bachmann personally...

Few (if any) of them living within her district, and not knowing anything about her, good or bad...

Being of an Older School which was raised to respect their Congressfolk and Senators regardless of which Party they were affiliated with...

Old-timers who have long-since stopped being politically aware or politically active...

And who, in all probability, merely posed with a Congresswomen as an Honor to them rather than making any kind of political statement, to be spin-doctored and misinterpreted and malevolently re-cast by partisan hacks who haven't got the sensitivity or the heart or the benefit-of-a-doubt to take any of the above into account?

How about cutting these old Heroes a break?

Or are you so far gone down the road of partisanship so as to stand alongside a walking, talking piece of shit, in calling those dear, old, brave WWII vets 'stupid'?

COULD IT BE that the Congresswoman wanted a photo with brave and honorable Men, not the other way around?

Tools won't see it that way though, to them everything is sinister

if you're with Bachmann, you're an idiot and deserve to me mocked.

“And then I loved this, they posed for pictures with Michele Bachmann who showed up. Michele Bachmann, one of the people most responsible for shutting the fucking thing down. They're the greatest generation - nobody said they were the brightest generation."

The above is the quote in question.

The picture is of five men from that generation NOT THE ENTIRE GENERATION!

Think much????

Didn't think so.

Besides, they probably did more for this country in five minutes than you will do in a lifetime

OK.

Consider yourself mocked.

On behalf of American WWII vets everywhere, any one of whom having value as a human being which far exceeds your own; now, or ever.

Stick to Jew-bashing and Palestinian propagandizing and Islamist excuse-making in the Middle East forum.

Last edited:
OK.

Consider yourself mocked.

On behalf of American WWII vets everywhere, any one of whom having value as a human being which far exceeds your own; now, or ever.

Stick to Jew-bashing and Palestinian propagandizing and Islamist excuse-making in the Middle East forum.

Those are a lot of accusations. Of course all from your perspective. Care to prove any of your accusations?

I never seen him bash jews, of course we also want to know what you mean by that.

You seem to gladly support bashing of other people's so it makes it even fishier.

Or you can just take a hike.

"...Those are a lot of accusations..."
Yes, aren't they?

Now... keep your nose out of things that don't concern you, boy.

Typical of Kondor, he always makes baseless accusations. Of course, Hoffstra is perfectly capable of backing himself up.

Make accusations when he's offline, that's a nifty game.

Kondor, liars and hypocrites are never left alone. They will be defeated.

This is a forum, where people discuss social issues for example. I'm also going to counter what I see as injustice.

Don't lie again. Don't like it, you leave.

"...Those are a lot of accusations..."
Yes, aren't they?

Typical of Kondor, he always makes baseless accusations. Of course, Hoffstra is perfectly capable of backing himself up.

This is a forum, where people discuss social issues for example. I'm also going to counter what I see as injustice.

Oh, dearie-me, a self-appointed Crusader Rabbit...

Isn't that cute?

I do not lie.

I am not a hypocrite.

The accusations that I throw-down at Hoffstra have been made by many others in the Palestine-Israel forum on a regular basis for months.

And by me as well... regardless of whether he-she-it is online or offline... to his-her-its face... and he-she-it has never once managed to defeat me in debate... although, Allah knows, he-she-it has tried.

Not that I'm all that difficult a take-down... it's just that Hoffstra is a particularly UN-talented Palestinian propaganda shill.

I discuss social issues on a regular basis in a collegial manner, amongst a great many people and diverse opinions, and manage to hold my own.

You, on the other hand, may feel free to blow it out your ass, at your discretion.

Go dry-hump somebody else's leg, junior.

You're botherin' the grown ups.

Now...

Back to the topic at hand...

Bashing WWII veterans...

And the walking, talking pieces of shit who do it...

Last edited:
Yes, aren't they?

Isn't that cute?

I do not lie.

I am not a hypocrite.

I discuss social issues on a regular basis in a collegial manner and manage to hold my own.

You, on the other hand, may feel free to blow it out your ass, at your discretion.

Now, go dry-hump somebody else's leg, junior.

Regardless of the argument and personalities involved.... :lmao: thanks

Yes, aren't they?

Isn't that cute?

I do not lie.

I am not a hypocrite.

The accusations that I throw-down at Hoffstra have been made by me and many others in the Palestine-Israel forum on a regular basis for months.

By me as well... regardless of whether he-she-it is online or offline... to his-her-its face... and he-she-it has never once managed to defeat me in debate... although, Allah knows, he-she-it has tried.

Not that I'm all that difficult a take-down... it's just that Hoffstra is a particularly UN-talented Palestinian propaganda shill.

I discuss social issues on a regular basis in a collegial manner, amongst a great many people and diverse opinions, and manage to hold my own.

Go dry-hump somebody else's leg, junior.

Now...

Back to the topic at hand...

Bashing WWII veterans...

And the walking, talking pieces of shit who do it...

All that writing and you haven't proved a single accusation. :cuckoo::lol:

Forum List

Back