Piece Of Shit Bill Maher Insults WWII Vets.

Unk, it rarely turns out well for those who go stalker on me. Not that I do anything. They're just so intent on revenge, they don't watch their instruments, so they put themselves into a sanity graveyard spiral.

There's still time for you to pull out.
Ummmm...dood. It's the internet. You being a dick really has no impact on anyone's mental health.

:lmao:

Unk, it rarely turns out well for those who go stalker on me. .

You must think very highly of yourself to assume everyone who responds to your hyper-partisan nonsense is "stalking" you. Get over yourself.

Maybe it's along the lines of why we push “1 for English” and progressively allow ourselves to get raped and abused on every other level.

Pressing 1 for English is getting raped? You may want to invest in a new phone.

He didn't bash Cleland, you moron. He stated the facts of the case, then his analysis.
Those are not the facts. Show me a news report that states that Cleland "froze".

The only fact is that your idea of patriotism is praising Republican vets while disparaging Democratic vets.

Good Gaea, but you're a raging moron.

His analysis is that Cleland froze. Moron.

Except, you claimed he was spewing facts. You're a liar, and no one is shocked.

POS daveman said:
I've publicly thanked Kerry for his first honorable tour in Vietnam many times, and do so again now.

Yes, we've seen how you have "thanked" Kerry:

And unsurprisingly, hazlnutless comes down on the side of the liar and traitor.

Yep. He and his fellow Commie useful idiots.

You've been played. Sucker.

Oh, I agree Kerry is a patriot.

Just not for the United States.

Yes, you would think so, considering he performed a greater service to our nation's enemy than he did to his own.

Let's look at the left's "war hero"

:thup: Yup. Kerry's a lying sack of crap.

Yes, Kerry is a hero...to the Communists in Vietnam. And to American progressives, who also supported the Communists in Vietnam.

To normal people?

Not so much.

That's just from 3 pages of one thread.

You're a piece of shit.

Those are not the facts. Show me a news report that states that Cleland "froze".

The only fact is that your idea of patriotism is praising Republican vets while disparaging Democratic vets.

The facts he posted:
"He picked up a hand grenade without a pin, the spoon detached and the grenade exploded."​
Those are facts. You're stupid. End of story.

:thup: Yup. Kerry's a lying sack of crap.

Yes, Kerry is a hero...to the Communists in Vietnam. And to American progressives, who also supported the Communists in Vietnam.

To normal people?

Not so much.

You're a piece of shit.
In summary, you believe any Democrat who's served gets a free pass for all their actions forevermore.

Yes, you really ARE that stupid.

Run along, boy.

The facts he posted:
"He picked up a hand grenade without a pin, the spoon detached and the grenade exploded."​
Those are facts. You're stupid. End of story.

To normal people?

Not so much.

You're a piece of shit.
In summary, you believe any Democrat who's served gets a free pass for all their actions forevermore.

Yes, you really ARE that stupid.

Run along, boy.
No, in summary I've shown you to be a liar.

Again.

Again.
Really? You have?

I would thank anyone for their honorable service. I thank John Kerry for the honorable service he exhibited during his first tour.

Kerry's first hitch, on board a Navy supply ship, was honorable. No question.

Ooops. Looks like YOU lied.
So, according to you, if I praise that perfect strike Bush threw out before the World Series in 2001, then bash everything he did afterward, I go on record as NOT bashing Bush?

Dumbass. :lol:

Bashing disabled vets. Nice.

And no wingnut will say a word to you.
He didn't bash Cleland, you moron. He stated the facts of the case, then his analysis.

I would rather hear an opinion of what may have happened from someone who as been there than from a news reporter who hasn't.

Now that this bout of poutrage has subsided, what will the rightie kooks get hysterical about next? They always have to be shrieking like a schoolgirl about something. They get the shakes if they can't have a faux-outrage tantrum 6 times a day.

Righties, check with your masters. What's the newest cult talking point?

I would rather hear an opinion of what may have happened from someone who as been there than from a news reporter who hasn't.
How about what Cleland says?

Oh ho ho ho ho.

point-and-laugh-o.gif

These Republicans are such tards. They don't even realize Bill was making fun of them. Oh the richness of the hilarity.

tumblr_lf4we6u3Vd1qzihhc.gif

Now that this bout of poutrage has subsided, what will the rightie kooks get hysterical about next? They always have to be shrieking like a schoolgirl about something. They get the shakes if they can't have a faux-outrage tantrum 6 times a day.

When liberals see inequality as a problem.

Again.
Really? You have?

Kerry's first hitch, on board a Navy supply ship, was honorable. No question.

Ooops. Looks like YOU lied.
So, according to you, if I praise that perfect strike Bush threw out before the World Series in 2001, then bash everything he did afterward, I go on record as NOT bashing Bush?

Dumbass. :lol:
Now you're moving the goalposts. Typical dick move on your part.

You claimed I lied about thanking Kerry for his honorable service.

You were wrong. As usual. Because I never claimed I didn't bash Kerry for his dishonorable actions.

Your problem is you don't believe he's committed any. Lying to Congress in the Winter Soldier testimony, meeting with our nation's enemy to rubber-stamp their terms for our surrender...you have no problem with any of that.

Look, it's obvious you have to have your opinions handed to you.

Not everyone is as incapable of independent thought as progressives.

Bill Maher is nothing more than a mediocre shock jock, a fucking idiot disguised as a comedian...and liberals love to revel in his stupidity!

Forum List

Back