Piece Of Shit Bill Maher Insults WWII Vets.

I never bashed Max Cleland. I merely helped vote him out of the Senate where he voted for everything that I opposed.

I will always bash the traitorous bastard Kerry. His testimony to Congress aided and abetted the NVA and VC while they were still killing American troops every day.

No hypocrisy here buttwipe!

I never understood the "heroism" attached to the Cleland story. He picked up a hand grenade without a pin, the spoon detached and the grenade exploded. Why he picked it up without holding the spoon in, and once it detached why he didn't lob it away is a mystery. I believe he froze.
Bashing disabled vets. Nice.

And no wingnut will say a word to you.
He didn't bash Cleland, you moron. He stated the facts of the case, then his analysis.

Yeah, back to the topic, the Zionist shitbag who did it.
Yo momma?

No, the Zionist Bill maher, you know...the ones who jokes and criticizes all people's of the world except a single people's.

People like him and you are outdated. No longer will trying to be professional and defend the image work for you.

This is a new America with a new generation. We're so culturally mixed you don't understand it.

Your culture is long gone.

"...No, the Zionist Bill maher, you know...the ones who jokes and criticizes all people's of the world except a single people's.

People like him and you are outdated. No longer will trying to be professional and defend the image work for you.

This is a new America with a new generation. We're so culturally mixed you don't understand it.

"
Step away from the bong, child...

I was slamming anyone who would do something so vile as to call those wonderful old WWII veterans 'stupid', as they make their final organized pilgrimage to honor their fallen comrades...

Including a couple of pieces of crap haunting these boards who do the same thing, and those who stand alongside them...

Zionism has zero... repeat... zero... to do with this.

As to the rest of your New-Age Metrosexual Rant...

There is nothing new under the sun...

Put a sock in it, junior...

And try to stay on-topic...

Last edited:
"...No, the Zionist Bill maher, you know...the ones who jokes and criticizes all people's of the world except a single people's.

"
Step away from the bong, child...

I was slamming anyone who would do something so vile as to call those wonderful old WWII veterans 'stupid', as they make their final organized pilgrimage to honor their fallen comrades...

Including a couple of pieces of crap haunting these boards who do the same thing, and those who stand alongside them...

Zionism has zero... repeat... zero... to do with this.

As to the rest of your New-Age Metrosexual Rant...

There is nothing new under the sun...

Put a sock in it, junior...

And try to stay on-topic...

No, Zionism is exactly the reason he is conceited.

"...No, Zionism is exactly the reason he is conceited."
The subject is the insulting of WWII veterans...

Unless you are prepared to demonstrate just HOW so-called 'Zionism' is at the root of his insult...

You need to stick to the topic, or clear-off, and let people who WANT to talk about this insult to do so without being subjected to your weak-segue anti-Zionism rant...

"...No, Zionism is exactly the reason he is conceited."
The subject is the insulting of WWII veterans...

Unless you are prepared to demonstrate just HOW so-called 'Zionism' is at the root of his insult...

You need to stick to the topic, or clear-off, and let people who WANT to talk about this insult to do so without being subjected to your weak-segue anti-Zionism rant...

Everybody knows Bill maher well. :lol:

I never understood the "heroism" attached to the Cleland story. He picked up a hand grenade without a pin, the spoon detached and the grenade exploded. Why he picked it up without holding the spoon in, and once it detached why he didn't lob it away is a mystery. I believe he froze.

He didn't bash Cleland, you moron. He stated the facts of the case, then his analysis.
Those are not the facts. Show me a news report that states that Cleland "froze".

The only fact is that your idea of patriotism is praising Republican vets while disparaging Democratic vets.

Yeah, back to the topic, the Zionist shitbag who did it.
Yo momma?

No, the Zionist Bill maher, you know...the ones who jokes and criticizes all people's of the world except a single people's.

Are you claiming that Maher doesn't make fun of Jews? :lol:

Yo momma?

Are you claiming that Maher doesn't make fun of Jews? :lol:

As individuals he may, and as for religious beliefs that doesn't mean anything.

Those are not the facts. Show me a news report that states that Cleland "froze".

The only fact is that your idea of patriotism is praising Republican vets while disparaging Democratic vets.

Good Gaea, but you're a raging moron.

His analysis is that Cleland froze. Moron.

And no, my gratitude for a veteran's service is not based on his politics -- unlike yours.

I've publicly thanked Kerry for his first honorable tour in Vietnam many times, and do so again now.

What you seem to think is that a Democrat's service renders him immune to criticism forever.

That is, of course, patently ridiculous...but perfectly in keeping with your lack of character.

Bachmann's latest -- that we are literally in the Biblical end times right now.

Bachmann: Obama funding Al-Qaeda proves ?we are in God?s End Times? | The Raw Story
---
“Now what this says to me, I’m a believer in Jesus Christ, as I look at the End Times scripture, this says to me that the leaf is on the fig tree and we are to understand the signs of the times, which is your ministry, we are to understand where we are in God’s End Times history.”
---

Yep, 'tard. And them who back her? 'Tards.

Bachmann's latest -- that we are literally in the Biblical end times right now.

Bachmann: Obama funding Al-Qaeda proves ?we are in God?s End Times? | The Raw Story
---
“Now what this says to me, I’m a believer in Jesus Christ, as I look at the End Times scripture, this says to me that the leaf is on the fig tree and we are to understand the signs of the times, which is your ministry, we are to understand where we are in God’s End Times history.”
---

Yep, 'tard. And them who back her? 'Tards.
Explain something to me:

How does this mitigate in any way Maher's douchebaggery?

I understand that you don't like it when 'tards get called 'tards, due to your own personal experiences. Don't assume everyone is like you.

What you need to understand is that you are nothing but an offensive, mindless, partisan hack.

Unk, it rarely turns out well for those who go stalker on me. Not that I do anything. They're just so intent on revenge, they don't watch their instruments, so they put themselves into a sanity graveyard spiral.

There's still time for you to pull out.

I understand that you don't like it when 'tards get called 'tards, due to your own personal experiences. Don't assume everyone is like you.

Ahhh. So it has nothing to do with Maher's douchebaggery.

You're just desperate to deflect attention away from him bashing WWII veterans.

...probably because you agree with him. Do you agree with him?

Forum List

Back