Piece of Subhuman Trash Who Murdered His Child Faces Life in Prison Plus

So you're okay with baby sacrifices? I mean really, that's your stance here? And to defend the mindset of a convicted criminal murderer?

Jesus fucking christ... I'm not even religious and I can smell the "evil" bullshit through my screen... I usually agree with your points Emily but no, just no. You are flat out wrong that this is an "acceptable sacrifice" or even an acceptable "mistake" You are flat out wrong that it isn't barbaric to cook your baby in a car. Just no. I'm never going to see your idea that this is an okay mindset for /any/ person to have. Not happening.

So you're okay with baby sacrifices? I mean really, that's your stance here? And to defend the mindset of a convicted criminal murderer?

Jesus fucking christ... I'm not even religious and I can smell the "evil" bullshit through my screen... I usually agree with your points Emily but no, just no. You are flat out wrong that this is an "acceptable sacrifice" or even an acceptable "mistake" You are flat out wrong that it isn't barbaric to cook your baby in a car. Just no. I'm never going to see your idea that this is an okay mindset for /any/ person to have. Not happening.
???

Where ARE you getting I said ANYTHING about justifying child sacrifices!
???
EverCurious

I am NOT comparing these examples directly.
Is that where you are getting this???

I am saying the same way some people see abortion as MURDER and are HORRIFIED
that other people don't see it that way,
there is something in our brains that allows us NOT to feel the pain of every single thing.

This is DANGEROUS when it makes people sociopathic to the point of cold blooded killing!

I am explaining it is something in the BRAIN where people don't fe el things that other people do.

OF COURSE MURDER IS HORRIBLE!

I'm just explaining how the mind works that allows the empathy to be turned off.
And in sociopathic killers they don't have this ability at all. Just EXPLAINING it.
doesn't mean I believe in ACTING on it, for God's sakes!

If I explain how child abuse or rape happens, does that mean I support it???
???????????????????????????????????????????????

This case has /NOTHING/ to do with abortion. It has to do with a guy cooking his kid in a car because they wanted fucking money from life insurance. They killed their kid for money. It's disgusting and I cannot believe that /anyone/ is trying to justify their mindset in any way, shape, or form.

This case has /NOTHING/ to do with abortion. It has to do with a guy cooking his kid in a car because they wanted fucking money from life insurance. They killed their kid for money. It's disgusting and I cannot believe that /anyone/ is trying to justify their mindset in any way, shape, or form.
Dear EverCurious
We are talking about two different things then

Pumpkin Row brought up the question of HOW can someone do something like that.

The more we understand the sociopathic and criminal mind, the sooner we can detect in advance and address these patterns of behavior, Recognize how they happen, and intervene at first sign of trouble!

That is a different subject then:
You are talking about the Effect of the crime which is so sick and tragic it goes without saying! I thought that was OBVIOUS EverCurious. I assumed that was UNDERSTOOD.

But what I was Specifically addressing is what is going on in the human brain that CAUSES someone to think and do these things!

Sorry this offended you that I would talk about the CAUSES and Process of criminal factors.

I believe it will save lives in the future if we understand the sickness in order to diagnose and intervene sooner, BEFORE another innocent person dies.

I think you misunderstand my intent in studying criminal abuse EverCurious. The point is to recognize the mindset so we can take action sooner and prevent this from happening over and over!

Sorry this wasn't clear to you, I thought it was obvious that what this man did was sick beyond words.

It goes off the scale for me, how horrible this is, just unimaginable where I am at a loss for words.

All I know is that in order to prevent other sick people from running around undetected, we need to identify these types in advance.

So I focus on that, which I believe will do more to prevent criminal sickness from claiming more victims if this isn't caught in time.

How can we save more kids from sick abusive parents. How can we set up outreach to detect and get people help at the first sign of trouble.

That's where I'm going with this.
Criminal illness like other deadly diseases need better ways of detecting early on. After another child dies is too late, if we're going to save the next child we've got to do more than just reacting after the fact. Real justice, public health and safety are going to take a lot more proactive approach than just killing or jailing the criminals and thinking we're done. We still need better ways to screen out, contain or cure the cause of sickness.

Punishment is only part of deterrence.
We need prevention and correction.

Forum List

Back