Piers Morgan Questioned by British Police for hacking

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
AOL.com Article - Piers Morgan interviewed by police in hacking case

Judge Brian Leveson, who led the investigation, called Morgan's denial "utterly unpersuasive."

One issue that has not been resolved deals with Morgan's confirmation that he heard a voicemail left by former Beatle Paul McCartney on the phone of his now ex-wife, Heather Mills.

Morgan's description of the message in a 2006 article for the Daily Mail led some to wonder whether he'd got it through phone hacking. Mills has said there was no way Morgan could have obtained it honestly.

Morgan has not publicly explained how he heard the message.

"Interviewed under caution" is not to be taken lightly. It doesn't mean police have an actual smoking gun but suggests they may have a gun and that a smoke detector somewhere went off.

I have no doubt that Morgan is guilty of hacking. He is just the type of pernicious scumbag to do that sort of unethical behavior to get ahead. And that is his sole motivation.

Maybe he will go back to england for good. One can hope.

If this about something from 2006 I wonder if it coincides with the British phone hacking scandals by their media corporations? Googling it...

"The News of the World hacked into Prince Harry's cellphone in 2005..."

So I'd think the way he heard the message probably had something to do with all that business, not that he personally hacked anything. He doesn't give me the black hat vibe. :)

Interesting that this "inquisition" comes suddenly on the heels of Piers not jumping right on board with Transexualism and his being vocal about that.

I'm hearing the jackboots stepping on the necks of the unfaithful again..

Forum List

Back