Pig's head thrown at Philadelphia mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt authorities will overreact and call for a public lynching.

Reuters) - U.S authorities are investigating an incident in which a pig's head was thrown at a mosque in Philadelphia early on Monday morning, as worries grew over a rise in Islamophobia after a Muslim couple killed 14 people at a holiday party in California.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is examining the incident, spokeswoman Carrie Adamowski said on Tuesday.

Philadelphia Mayor-elect Jim Kenney decried what he called an act of bigotry. "We cannot allow hate to divide us now, in the face of unprecedented difficulties," he said in a statement.

Surveillance video showed a red truck driving past the Al-Aqsa mosque in North Philadelphia on Sunday night and someone throwing an object from the window, police said. A caretaker discovered the pig's head early on Monday, they said.

American Muslims have expressed concern about an increase in Islamophobia since authorities said a young Muslim couple, Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, stormed a party attended by San Bernardino County employees on December 2, leaving 14 people dead and 21 wounded.

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called on Monday for a ban on Muslims entering the United States, drawing fierce criticism from both the White House and rivals candidates in his own party.

Pig's head thrown at Philadelphia mosque, mayor decries bigotry

you subhuman dirty rightwing goyim do that kind of stuff

And away we go, ISIS wins again...
it was most likely a libturd to stir things up. Funny how they do that kind of shit.
Nope...
sure, what a way to devert attention away from the trump story eh? yeah that's the ticket.
They wouldn't want attention diverted. The Hitler-lite deserves it all...

Maybe it would be best if you bowed out of the thread before you say something you might regret.

it was most likely a libturd to stir things up. Funny how they do that kind of shit.
Nope...
sure, what a way to devert attention away from the trump story eh? yeah that's the ticket.
when one is afraid, it is exactly the tactic and the libturds use it all the time.

Nope...

Maybe it would be best if you bowed out of the thread before you say something you might regret.
his hate is escalating isn't it?

Nope...

I never regret what I say here, I regret what I don't.

Nope...
when one is afraid, it is exactly the tactic and the libturds use it all the time.
Your kind are the ones who are afraid. Sand ******-phobia...

Nope...

yeah, I think it was a threat.

Very interesting.......this idea of pig bombs etc.........

This Syrian ISIS stronghold..........offuckingcourse we should bomb the shit out that city with all the hooved-footed animals we can find. duh.......perhaps the greatest deterrence threat ever devised.........make the MAD deterrence theory of the 60's and 70's look stoopid by comparison

Nope...
I'm afraid of nothing. It is your kind throwing pig heads around.

Reuters) - U.S authorities are investigating an incident in which a pig's head was thrown at a mosque in Philadelphia early on Monday morning, as worries grew over a rise in Islamophobia after a Muslim couple killed 14 people at a holiday party in California.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is examining the incident, spokeswoman Carrie Adamowski said on Tuesday.

Philadelphia Mayor-elect Jim Kenney decried what he called an act of bigotry. "We cannot allow hate to divide us now, in the face of unprecedented difficulties," he said in a statement.

Surveillance video showed a red truck driving past the Al-Aqsa mosque in North Philadelphia on Sunday night and someone throwing an object from the window, police said. A caretaker discovered the pig's head early on Monday, they said.

American Muslims have expressed concern about an increase in Islamophobia since authorities said a young Muslim couple, Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, stormed a party attended by San Bernardino County employees on December 2, leaving 14 people dead and 21 wounded.

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called on Monday for a ban on Muslims entering the United States, drawing fierce criticism from both the White House and rivals candidates in his own party.

Lighten up guno, there's enough ham for everyone.

Threat? Man-up, boys, if you can that is.

Nope. My kind respects Freedom of Religion, we invented it.

so you cross grovling dogs should gobble it up

Threat? Man-up, boys, if you can that is.
did i st-st-st-udder?

you hate christians we know it you even threaten their churches. you are who we know you are.

you hate christians we know it you even threaten their churches. you are who we know you are.
With "Christians" like Sassy and Kosher around nobody needs to burn churches. They do more damage to the faith than Satan, on his best day.

With "Christians" like Sassy and Kosher around nobody needs to burn churches. They do more damage to the faith than Satan, on his best day.
look at you back peddling eh? chik, chik, chik, chik, chikoooooo

so you cross grovling dogs should gobble it up
Tell us guno, do you wear a bib to keep your shirt dry for your daily foam at the mouth screaming goyim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back