Pig's head thrown at Philadelphia mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theft of baby Jesus figure may be hate crime, authorities say

(CNN)The FBI has joined the investigation into who stole a baby Jesus from a Haverhill, Massachusetts, nativity scene and replaced it with a real pig's head.

Video from CNN affiliate WHDH showed the pig's head wrapped in plastic in the center of the manger, surrounded by Mary, Joseph and lamb figurines.

Theft of baby Jesus figure may be hate crime - CNN.com
Didn't your mothers ever tell you not to play with your food, people? Stop porking the pork, or at the very least do that in private...

They learn from their parents it is nice to share their hatred and ignorance and need to be called a prank!

Pranks are 'passive terrorism' now. Be realistic please.
So you are not on the side of those calling the incident a "hate crime" then? You're calling it a "prank"?
You've done a nice job of painting yourself in a corner.
Dumping off a pig's head in a sack in front of a Mosque, yeah I would call that a prank.
That's one name for it. Hate is another.

BTW, a Christmas Card would have been a prank...
Matter of opinion.
Once you get past a certain point you realize some things are just plain ridiculous.
View attachment 56562
talk about moronic!!

shrineofolofgoodhelpwisconsin.jpg

and eating cookies that turn into a dead godman

I have reported you to the mods. Family members are off limits asshole!
A muslim threw the pig's head at the mosque. They are engaging on 'passive terrorism'.
So you are not on the side of those calling the incident a "hate crime" then? You're calling it a "prank"?
Dumping off a pig's head in a sack in front of a Mosque, yeah I would call that a prank.

Which brings up another interesting theoretical question. Should hate be illegal? The government should be allowed to punish us if we hate? Well what about you? You seem to have a "hatred" for all of man kind? You have even talked about murdering people, which could be perceived as a potential threat. Maybe it's time you turned yourself in? :D

I look at it as more of a threat than just mere hate

I want to know where the pig's head ended up!
There's some tasty pieces of PIG meat on the head.
IMO the real crime is wasting a perfectly tasty pig's head.
The rag heads in the mosque can go fuck themselves.
They'll all traumatized over one fucking pigs head. Too bad they don't react that way when ISIS shows human heads they have cut off innocent men women and children.
I hear when Valerie Jarrett waddles out of the White house she and Cynthia McKinney are opening a 'Pulled Pork' franchise in Dearborn.

Matter of opinion.
Once you get past a certain point you realize some things are just plain ridiculous.
View attachment 56562
talk about moronic!!

Early Christians were accused of cannibalism (above), incest (calling each other brother and sister), and atheism (rejecting Roman gods)...

Matter of opinion.
View attachment 56562
talk about moronic!!

Early Christians were accused of cannibalism (above), incest (calling each other brother and sister), and atheism (rejecting Roman gods)...
So when negroes refer to each other as "brother or sister" they are committing incest?
Dry out asshole.

Why was he your husband and that is why the little bastard of yours was such a rude piece of filth?

I would love to meet your town cop and have him or her tell me how it is perfectly fine for a ten year old to use a hand gesture at a adult because in my day that kid would have been beaten by the cop along with the driver and not excused like you did with your worthless brat!

Your the type of mother that raises those that would desecrate a Mosque, and be proud of it!
A muslim threw the pig's head at the mosque. They are engaging on 'passive terrorism'.

So when someone took the baby jesus doll from a nativity outside a church why were the cross grovelers howling Baby Jesus Figurine Stolen From Valencia Nativity Display
Theft verses a piece of trash tossed out? I think a big difference. Writing on the dolls was it washable? The article does not say.

So when someone took the baby jesus doll from a nativity outside a church why were the cross grovelers howling Baby Jesus Figurine Stolen From Valencia Nativity Display
Theft verses a piece of trash tossed out? I think a big difference. Writing on the dolls was it washable? The article does not say.

As I wrote those like you are what is wrong with society today!

Matter of opinion.
View attachment 56562
Cute...
See there you go with an opinion. I think that was funny but this is cute.

I missed a bunch of conversation while I was out, but I'm curious so I wanted to ask about something I thought of back on page 6 (heh) Is it considered an insult or is that just an American outrage kind of thing? Don't get me wrong, I'm quite sure it was /intended/ to be an insult by whomever threw it, but I'm interested to know if it /actually/ is or would be insulting to Muslims. I guess I'm just wondering if this boils down to a pointless gesture by an idiot who doesn't understand the faith bit regarding not eating pork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back