Pink Pistols gaining membership....homosexuals understand the need to carry guns....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
yep......what do you call a gay democrat who saw the events of the Orlando shooting....

A gay democrat who now wants to own and carry a gun.....

Pink Pistols besieged with new members

Patton said gun owners she knows in the LGBT community would do what drivers do when going with friends to bars and nightclubs – have a designated non-drinker with the group who has the gun just as a designated driver doesn’t drink alcohol when joining friends at bars.

“Yes, we’ve had some really incredible response after the Orlando incident,” Patten said. “That was a horrific tragedy. It has torn the hearts out of us all. And a lot of people determined after that, that they didn’t want to be vulnerable anymore,” she said. “They wanted to take on the responsibility for their own safety.”

Patton said that within two weeks after the Orlando incident Pink Pistols’ Facebook membership jumped from 1,500 to over 7,500.

“We’ve also had a greater number of people asking for information on how to start a chapter in the past two weeks than we’ve had in the previous two years,” she said.

Even more astonishing, Patton said, has been an enormous outpouring of support from mainline gun advocacy groups and businesses.

The Joker in the Suicide Squad has Purple .45.......

Good. I encourage more Americans, gay or otherwise, to learn about using firearms safely. Pick on some your own caliber.

They do sell pink stocked .22 rifles and some pink toned handguns as well as shooting acessories that are (used to be) geared toward girls and women. Now the freaking degenerates have hijacked the color pink as well as the word gay. There is also a misfire problem in high power automatic handguns called "limp wrist". It happens when the wrist isn't strong enough to withstand the recoil and the slide doesn't have enough inertia to pick up another round. The pink crowd should stick to revolvers, preferably .22's.

Last edited:
They do sell pink stocked .22's and some pink toned handguns as well as shooting acessories that are (used to be) geared toward women. Now the freaking degenerates have hijacked the color pink as well as the word gay.
You idiots can't help yourself can you? Here's a group of gays that you could actually convince to vote against Hillary and how do you respond? You insult them.

Fucking morons.

Good. I encourage more Americans, gay or otherwise, to learn about using firearms safely. Pick on some your own caliber.

I heard you're packing a pink .22 :rofl:

Only when it accessorizes with the rest of the outfit. lol
True. A pink gun clashing with pearl colored purse and shoes. It goes against all that is decent!

That's why my firearms are black. It is slimming and goes with everything. lol

They do sell pink stocked .22 rifles and some pink toned handguns as well as shooting acessories that are (used to be) geared toward girls and women. Now the freaking degenerates have hijacked the color pink as well as the word gay. There is also a misfire problem in high power automatic handguns called "limp wrist". It happens when the wrist isn't strong enough to withstand the recoil and the slide doesn't have enough inertia to pick up another round. The pink crowd should stick to revolvers, preferably .22's.
Just how many potential allies do you intend to scare away from the 2nd Amendment? The NRA is working steadfast to develop their fastest growing demographic, women. And they are successful because they teach women that guns aren't scary and aren't all designed just for men. For every size and type of person, there is a gun tailor made for them. The gun industry has been deft in meeting rapidly changing market demands.

I for one welcome ANY law abiding citizen to join us.

True. A pink gun clashing with pearl colored purse and shoes. It goes against all that is decent!

black firearm?

THOSE ARE WEAPONS OF WAR YOU MUST TURN THEM INTO YOUR LOCAL POLICE OFFICE

black firearm?

Now if only we can ban assault scalpels, the ones with black handles that look scary. That would put a dent in the abortion industry.

black firearm?

Now if only we can ban assault scalpels, the ones with black handles that look scary. That would put a dent in the abortion industry.

I will NEVER understand why you far right weirdos want it to be harder for liberal dummies to obtain abortions. I say we make it easier.

black firearm?

I will NEVER understand why you far right weirdos want it to be harder for liberal dummies to obtain abortions. I say we make it easier.
Respect for the sanctity of life. Kids naturally rebel against their upbringing. My wife was brought up as a man eating feminist. Now she completely rejects it. We don't prejudge how kids will turn out and even if they become Leftist, they don't deserve the death penalty for that.

black firearm?

Respect for the sanctity of life. Kids naturally rebel against their upbringing. My wife was brought up as a man eating feminist. Now she completely rejects it. We don't prejudge how kids will turn out and even if they become Leftist, they don't deserve the death penalty for that.

Stupid parents will generally have stupid kids. We definitely don't need more stupid people on this planet.

black firearm?

Stupid parents will generally have stupid kids. We definitely don't need more stupid people on this planet.
People need to be given a chance. Prejudging whether a person's life is worth living is wrong.

Forum List

Back