Pink Username

what does it mean when your username turns pink?

It means USMB has a new decorator who didn't do well in the Science of Color. :cuckoo:

Or they made you a mod and didn't tell you! :eek:

i hereby ban all super and ordinary mods and place myself in complete control

Austin_Powers_Mike_Myers_as_Dr_Evil.jpg

what is the difference between super mods and mods?

:confused:

That is a great question .... for [MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] ;)

[MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION]

the difference is where they have button power and what then can and cant do behind the curtain.

a super mod is universal.. or global mod. They can go everywhere in any thread in any forum. They have button function everywhere and can "mod" you anywhere at anytime.

a mod is only a mod of the section they have permission to mod. So if you are a mod in the general section.. you can mod ONLY in the general section. They have no power in other forums such as politics.

thank you.

That is a great question .... for [MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] ;)

[MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION]

the difference is where they have button power and what then can and cant do behind the curtain.

a super mod is universal.. or global mod. They can go everywhere in any thread in any forum. They have button function everywhere and can "mod" you anywhere at anytime.

a mod is only a mod of the section they have permission to mod. So if you are a mod in the general section.. you can mod ONLY in the general section. They have no power in other forums such as politics.

thank you.

any time.

we shall see if CK has a differing version, but i dont think so.

You know whose would be better in a nice shade of
pukingsmiley.gif

I'm not allowed to say who because she is B A N N E D. But you know who.

Last edited:
You know whose would be better in a nice shade of
pukingsmiley.gif

I'm not allowed to say who because she is Banned. But you know who.

LOL, it is sorta funny seeing the banned wearing pink. Rather like the pink underwear they have in AZ prisons.

104164a.jpg

I think they should color code Permabans separately from Time Out Bans.

I don't think you can.

Then again, I didn't think you could put banned members in a different color either, I haven't dug through all the options in vBulletin for a while.

Forum List

Back