Pink Username

I'd rep ya Connery, but I just did a few posts ago, lol.

At the end of the vid...Iz was scattered in the ocean surrounding the islands he loved so much...with just about everyone who could attend. Gave me chills watching it, made me smile knowing he would forever be in the waters there, and sad that his voice is forever silenced.

Thanks for enjoying it. :)

If I'm ever a mod it will be on my own forum. But I can't really imagine a life that would be boring enough for me to want to do that.

It is fun on a small forum.

Too much responsibility. I've tried it a couple of times on small forums, and then when my work got crazy, the board hegemony would get upset that I wasn't online enough.

Just as I dislike it when real life interferes with my message boarding, I equally dislike having message boarding interfere with my meatspace life.

I let that happen once, never again. The only good part about it is that everything I told the idiot that took over as admin turned out to be 100% correct, and he ended up having a complete mental breakdown because he couldn't separate his real life from his online personality. The bad part was he took the board down the tubes with him.

^I agree. Blue is fine for members who haven't donated, but donating members should have a different color.

Whats with all the banned people too? Maybe its just easier to notice with the pink names, but it seems like a lot of active members are banned.

I'm glad the orange is gone. Not my fav color. Neither is pink, so I'll be sure to make sure I never have to wear it here. :)

I've been admin and mod somewhere else. I wouldn't go back to doing it. Too much responsibility. Free is best.

Now..about the best Over The Rainbow..my nod goes to Iz...may he rest in peace (the end of the vid makes me smile...and be sad all at the same time) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_DKWlrA24k

Iz must be my lucky day. I really like this rendition of the song.

yeah...it is my favorite version actually, imo, better than the original

Mods, Super Mods....I'd like to be an X-Mod!

i want to be a Y-mod

usernoob: why yuz a mod?

Y-mod: see name, y axe?

I'm using the X-Men model. There are Superheroes...and then there are X-Men Superheroes.

And for the record, I am not, have not been, and have no desire to be an actual mod. Being in management on a message board takes all the fun out of posting. I prefer to have "no responsibilities whatsoever" to anything other than my own enjoyment.

I remember being made treatment team coordinator on a particularly dysfunctional unit once and all I could think of to say was, 'why am I being punished.'

Pink

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUtHjOvPKT0]P!nk - U + Ur Hand - YouTube[/ame]

1352558293_pink.jpg

Forum List

Back