#PINO tries to act like he's in charge with Harvey

The weather is beautiful in NJ today

Will Trump be playing golf?

#PINO has played more golf in 6 month than Obama did in 8 years.

PINO's vacations and secret service for his extended family has already tapped out the agency's annual budget. That means Secret Service will have to cut other investigations and protection. Good news for counterfeiters.
Tell your "comrades" to stop staging protests outside of everywhere Trump visits and the Secret Service won't have to spend as much time and money protecting the President, Hazlnut! You poor losers seem to think that surrounding Trump Tower and yelling at Mrs. Trump and Barron every time they come outside is going to make Hillary the winner last November. Duh?

You've named 3 people... there are 60+ who are getting protection as part of the Trump family.

The amount of money to upgrade all the places PINO Trump wants to go to escape the White House he called a dump...

I know it's hard for PINO's base to admit they stepped in shit when they voted for him. It's okay. We forgive you. Just wipe the crap off your shoe. Help the country heal.

You forgive me for not wanting to vote for Hillary Clinton? A woman who quite possibly was the worst Presidential candidate EVER? Gee, thanks!

Trump has a large extended family. Because of the rabid hatred of people like you, Hazlnut...they all have to have serious protection.

Lot of ex wives and girlfriends to protect
Remove EC
our Constitution should not be changed on whims, However it was written with the idea that it would be updated from time to time with thoughtful amendments, with changes whose time has come as we grow as a nation. Although some amendments were brought about painfully, as in emancipation, and hard fought, as in women's votes, and well-meaning but impractical, as in prohibition, the changes were inevitable as we became a mature nation. And it is still a work in progress.

So while some States still have a ban on walking your alligator on city streets or spitting on the sidewalk, updates from time to time are also necessary and cleans out the outdated chaff. The debate about the electoral college is a valid one. No more AH's like trump

Is it a valid debate because Hillary lost, Winger? I'm guessing you wouldn't have a problem with it if Clinton was in the White House like you thought she'd be?

When Louisiana was dealing with a devastating flood, Obama stayed on vacation and Hillary was MIA. Trump was the one who stepped in to help by sending supplies and helping flood victims recover.

The people in Texas are in good hands with this president.

Want to bet the pos didn't pay for any of it?

Yeah, I will take that bet, Eddie...the pathetic truth is that conservatives support charities with much more money than liberals do! Liberals are great at giving away OTHER people's money but when it comes to giving up their own? Then not so much!

Thoughts and prayers go out to people on the Gulf Coast of TX. God help them with no real President in charge of FEMA.

Officials more annoyed with PINO's calls and unhelpful interruptions. Imagine you're a Mayor or Police Chief trying to deal with a hurricane hitting your city and you've got stop what you're donig to take a call from PINO.

Just tell the Orange PINO you're busy and hang up.

They'd be better off with W.

#PINO

Really, Hazlnut? Your complaint is that Donald Trump is so concerned with what's happening in Texas that he's constantly in contact with Mayors from there?

You Trump haters are so far around the bend it's become farce...

Trump plays at being President. He overcompensates by doing things that are easy, making phone calls. The truly changing things like reading and understanding policy, he avoids.

PINO is no more concerned with Texas than he is with the "forgotten man"... the only thing PINO cares about is "how do I look?"

He is desperate to LOOK Presidential. The sooner his base sees that, the faster America will heal and move on.

Make America Great Again is the most ironic slogan since Fair and Balanced.

That's rather amusing coming after eight years of a man who's only real skill was the ability to LOOK Presidential, Hazlnut!

BINO didn't look that presidential.

Thoughts and prayers go out to people on the Gulf Coast of TX. God help them with no real President in charge of FEMA.

Officials more annoyed with PINO's calls and unhelpful interruptions. Imagine you're a Mayor or Police Chief trying to deal with a hurricane hitting your city and you've got stop what you're donig to take a call from PINO.

#PINO

Don't you have a public stoning to cheer on, you cousin-inbreeding muslim walking cyst?

#PINO has played more golf in 6 month than Obama did in 8 years.

PINO's vacations and secret service for his extended family has already tapped out the agency's annual budget. That means Secret Service will have to cut other investigations and protection. Good news for counterfeiters.
Tell your "comrades" to stop staging protests outside of everywhere Trump visits and the Secret Service won't have to spend as much time and money protecting the President, Hazlnut! You poor losers seem to think that surrounding Trump Tower and yelling at Mrs. Trump and Barron every time they come outside is going to make Hillary the winner last November. Duh?

You've named 3 people... there are 60+ who are getting protection as part of the Trump family.

The amount of money to upgrade all the places PINO Trump wants to go to escape the White House he called a dump...

I know it's hard for PINO's base to admit they stepped in shit when they voted for him. It's okay. We forgive you. Just wipe the crap off your shoe. Help the country heal.

You forgive me for not wanting to vote for Hillary Clinton? A woman who quite possibly was the worst Presidential candidate EVER? Gee, thanks!

Trump has a large extended family. Because of the rabid hatred of people like you, Hazlnut...they all have to have serious protection.

Remove EC
our Constitution should not be changed on whims, However it was written with the idea that it would be updated from time to time with thoughtful amendments, with changes whose time has come as we grow as a nation. Although some amendments were brought about painfully, as in emancipation, and hard fought, as in women's votes, and well-meaning but impractical, as in prohibition, the changes were inevitable as we became a mature nation. And it is still a work in progress.

So while some States still have a ban on walking your alligator on city streets or spitting on the sidewalk, updates from time to time are also necessary and cleans out the outdated chaff. The debate about the electoral college is a valid one. No more AH's like trump

Is it a valid debate because Hillary lost, Winger? I'm guessing you wouldn't have a problem with it if Clinton was in the White House like you thought she'd be?
Old I've got you down as a pretty smart person and as such I find it hard to believe you favor trump over hillary no matter how you think badly of her

When Louisiana was dealing with a devastating flood, Obama stayed on vacation and Hillary was MIA. Trump was the one who stepped in to help by sending supplies and helping flood victims recover.

The people in Texas are in good hands with this president.

Want to bet the pos didn't pay for any of it?

Yeah, I will take that bet, Eddie...the pathetic truth is that conservatives support charities with much more money than liberals do! Liberals are great at giving away OTHER people's money but when it comes to giving up their own? Then not so much!

It's already found out that trump uses other folks donations for his personal use Doesn't that bother you,just a little?

#PINO

Really, Hazlnut? Your complaint is that Donald Trump is so concerned with what's happening in Texas that he's constantly in contact with Mayors from there?

You Trump haters are so far around the bend it's become farce...
hazel is a Poster In Name Only....

Remove EC

Old I've got you down as a pretty smart person and as such I find it hard to believe you favor trump over hillary no matter how you think badly of her
i would write your name in eddy over either one of them.....thats how bad i look at both of them....

Remove EC

i would write your name in eddy over either one of them.....thats how bad i look at both of them....
At least you say both Songbird at the track lost by a nose at 2/5 I think Hill was at least a nose better than trump

Remove EC

My dad always told me that when it came to politicians...the only thing that mattered was what they have done...not what they PROMISED they'd do, Eddie! What Hillary Clinton has done over a lifetime in politics is enrich herself. Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton have become multi millionaires exchanging political favors for cash. Quite frankly...I find them both to be scum of the highest order. They pretend to be liberals and they're not even that...they are for sale to the highest bidder! THAT is why I "think badly" of Hillary Clinton and why I would never vote for her!

Remove EC

My dad always told me that when it came to politicians...the only thing that mattered was what they have done...not what they PROMISED they'd do, Eddie! What Hillary Clinton has done over a lifetime in politics is enrich herself. Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton have become multi millionaires exchanging political favors for cash. Quite frankly...I find them both to be scum of the highest order. They pretend to be liberals and they're not even that...they are for sale to the highest bidder! THAT is why I "think badly" of Hillary Clinton and why I would never vote for her!
Trump has a history of stealing your eyeteeth if given the chance You speak of dishonesty by Clintons? Trump imho is far worse....A previous poster said he thought they were both disgusting At least he included the grabber of meow

Leftist catch phrase today= "PINO".

It calls to mind Pine nuts or Pinto (horse, bean, car, whatever).

Remove EC

Trump has a history of stealing your eyeteeth if given the chance You speak of dishonesty by Clintons? Trump imho is far worse....A previous poster said he thought they were both disgusting At least he included the grabber of meow
Sadly, for you anyway, there is no proof of anything you claim. All you can produce are links to a website with various nebulous claims that seem to all disappear to never be heard from again. And then we have a "previous poster who thought they were disgusting"? This could be the one folks!

Remove EC

Sadly, for you anyway, there is no proof of anything you claim. All you can produce are links to a website with various nebulous claims that seem to all disappear to never be heard from again. And then we have a "previous poster who thought they were disgusting"? This could be the one folks!
Proof?? There's tons of it out there if you'd ever care to educate yourself,,,But then to some nitwits it's all fake news

Remove EC

Do you not grasp the HUGE difference between someone running a business and trying to make a profit from that business and someone who uses the power of their office to take in what is essentially bribe money?

Yes, I speak of dishonesty by the Clinton's! If one takes a long, hard look at their "problems" over the years...I think it quickly becomes apparent that they didn't feel that the rules applied to them because they were either Governor...or President...or Senator...or Secretary of State! Time after time they abused the power of their office to either score women for Bill, score votes for Hillary or score huge sums of money for both of them. How could ANYONE possibly be worse than that?

Remove EC

What they've done??? Trump is a vile grifter a degenerate and outside of bill with women I think all of what you blame Hill for is just republican clapp trapp

President Trump is in charge, go ahead step on the White House lawn and see how fast Trump has the secret service slap the cuffs on you and haul you away to the looney bin.

President Trump is in charge, go ahead step on the White House lawn and see how fast Trump has the secret service slap the cuffs on you and haul you away to the looney bin.
Yeah he's in charge That's what scares most people who aren't insane

Yeah he's in charge That's what scares most people who aren't insane

What specifically frightens you about Trump and his administration? Not fake news list something he actually did or said and make your case.

Forum List

Back