#PINO tries to act like he's in charge with Harvey

Sorry you don't feel the same way as trump pisses on America I think it's better to be pissed off than pissed on

Difference of opinion, I think Trump is doing a fine job undoing all the regressive bullshit your dead leader tried to crap on us with.

Think his pal Putin thinks trump is doing a fine job too

I think Putin is in a similar state of pisstivity as you. How many congresscritters will have to tell you there was no connection between the Trump campaign and Russia before you believe it?

When Meuller say so I'll believe it Seems like a lot of russian ties in trumpville

A lot of them in bitchville also, your point?

Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) on Saturday called President Trump's pardon of controversial former Sheriff Joe Arpaio a violation of the president's oath of office.

"The Arpaio pardon says, if you are a law-enforcement official who supports Trump, break the law & he'll protect you," Wyden wrote in a tweet.

"This strikes at the heart of rule of law in America. It violates his oath of office," he added. More bitchin?

Difference of opinion, I think Trump is doing a fine job undoing all the regressive bullshit your dead leader tried to crap on us with.

I think Putin is in a similar state of pisstivity as you. How many congresscritters will have to tell you there was no connection between the Trump campaign and Russia before you believe it?

When Meuller say so I'll believe it Seems like a lot of russian ties in trumpville

Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) on Saturday called President Trump's pardon of controversial former Sheriff Joe Arpaio a violation of the president's oath of office.

"The Arpaio pardon says, if you are a law-enforcement official who supports Trump, break the law & he'll protect you," Wyden wrote in a tweet.

"This strikes at the heart of rule of law in America. It violates his oath of office," he added. More bitchin?
No one cares what America hating democrats say except perhaps the FBI.

But still the coward trump on a friday night with Texas in big trouble decides to pardon the prik sheriff let the bribart ah Gorka go and banned trans people from joining the service Lot of work on a friday night huh Repubs?

But still the coward trump on a friday night with Texas in big trouble decides to pardon the prik sheriff let the bribart ah Gorka go and banned trans people from joining the service Lot of work on a friday night huh Repubs?
Pardon me, but what in the hell are you babbling about?

Pardon me, but what in the hell are you babbling about?
If you don't get it that shows you are a republican

Wyden is a freaking hack. I also disagree with the premature pardon, I think Joe would have beat it on appeal.

What it "says" is that if you're a law enforcement official who won't cave to liberal Federal judges legislating from the bench...then the President of the United States will have your back if you do your job!

So now you're a "coward" because you work on a Friday night? You need to take a deep breath and calm down, Eddie. You're posting nonsense...

Thoughts and prayers go out to people on the Gulf Coast of TX. God help them with no real President in charge of FEMA.

Officials more annoyed with PINO's calls and unhelpful interruptions. Imagine you're a Mayor or Police Chief trying to deal with a hurricane hitting your city and you've got stop what you're donig to take a call from PINO.

Just tell the Orange PINO you're busy and hang up.

They'd be better off with W.

#PINO

The president is in charge of the federal government.

You are seriously going down this road of delusional thinking?

So now you're a "coward" because you work on a Friday night? You need to take a deep breath and calm down, Eddie. You're posting nonsense...
Anyone who knows anything about politics knows that friday night is the best time to post news that most folks won't read

Forum List

Back