#PINO tries to act like he's in charge with Harvey

Trump has a history of stealing your eyeteeth if given the chance You speak of dishonesty by Clintons? Trump imho is far worse....A previous poster said he thought they were both disgusting At least he included the grabber of meow
Sadly, for you anyway, there is no proof of anything you claim. All you can produce are links to a website with various nebulous claims that seem to all disappear to never be heard from again. And then we have a "previous poster who thought they were disgusting"? This could be the one folks!
Proof?? There's tons of it out there if you'd ever care to educate yourself,,,But then to some nitwits it's all fake news
If there's so much "proof" why is he still in office?
It's not easy getting one to leave Took nixon a while too

Trump will be going nowhere, if for no other reason than to just piss you folks off.

Have to admit he' for once is doing a great job of that

Sadly, for you anyway, there is no proof of anything you claim. All you can produce are links to a website with various nebulous claims that seem to all disappear to never be heard from again. And then we have a "previous poster who thought they were disgusting"? This could be the one folks!
Proof?? There's tons of it out there if you'd ever care to educate yourself,,,But then to some nitwits it's all fake news

Trump will be going nowhere, if for no other reason than to just piss you folks off.

Yeah, you idiots have been in a high state of pisstivity since Nov.

Sorry you don't feel the same way as trump pisses on America I think it's better to be pissed off than pissed on

Sorry you don't feel the same way as trump pisses on America I think it's better to be pissed off than pissed on
It must be hard on you each day exuding all this hate. It's probably bad for your heart. And for the record, Trump is not in charge of the Hurricane, mother nature is. Trump is just trying to help since he is in IN CHARGE of this country.

Difference of opinion, I think Trump is doing a fine job undoing all the regressive bullshit your dead leader tried to crap on us with.

Difference of opinion, I think Trump is doing a fine job undoing all the regressive bullshit your dead leader tried to crap on us with.

Think his pal Putin thinks trump is doing a fine job too

Indeed. That's why Putin kicked out all those diplomats! man, think before you click "post reply".

Just watching news people in Rockport are wondering where FEMA is. City was deystroyed.
Perhaps they cannot reach the area if it is inundated by flood waters. Perhaps, if they were smart, and not like, dumb. they would have left before they were trapped. I know this goes against all things liberal, but sometimes people actually have to do for them self?

I think Putin is in a similar state of pisstivity as you. How many congresscritters will have to tell you there was no connection between the Trump campaign and Russia before you believe it?

Indeed. That's why Putin kicked out all those diplomats! man, think before you click "post reply".
All a show Notice trump wanted to drop sanctions give back embassies to Russia?

I think Putin is in a similar state of pisstivity as you. How many congresscritters will have to tell you there was no connection between the Trump campaign and Russia before you believe it?

When Meuller say so I'll believe it Seems like a lot of russian ties in trumpville

This dog was prepared.....

screen_shot_2017-08-26_at_2.45.13_pm.png

Dog Spotted Carrying An Entire Bag of Dog Food After Harvey

:laugh:

Just watching news people in Rockport are wondering where FEMA is. City was deystroyed.
Perhaps they cannot reach the area if it is inundated by flood waters. Perhaps, if they were smart, and not like, dumb. they would have left before they were trapped. I know this goes against all things liberal, but sometimes people actually have to do for them self?

Perhaps since every news channel and the weather channel is there seems like FEMA could get a semi in to give them food, water, blankets they are asking for and other items. Perhaps Trump might show up later on in the week with a semi full of water. Agreed it was said 40% did not evacuate, I've been through about dozen hurricanes over the years and evacuate every time and we always stock up with supplies starting in April.

All a show Notice trump wanted to drop sanctions give back embassies to Russia?

Yeah, that's the propaganda being pushed by you regressives.

When Meuller say so I'll believe it Seems like a lot of russian ties in trumpville

A lot of them in bitchville also, your point?

Perhaps since every news channel and the weather channel is there seems like FEMA could get a semi in to give them food, water, blankets they are asking for and other items. Perhaps Trump might show up later on in the week with a semi full of water. Agreed it was said 40% did not evacuate, I've been through about dozen hurricanes over the years and evacuate every time and we always stock up with supplies starting in April.

People who didn't evacuate should be prepared to be self sustaining for 3-4 days, it takes time to get roads cleared of debris and power lines to get help in.

Forum List

Back